It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I showed the full gopro video to a friend of mine, a real skeptic of sorts.

I didnt tell him the context or the BC connection, only that it was footage of a plane crash etc. and asked him to point out anything he might find out of place.

While viewing it he said he saw a scuba/suit diver. He didnt know if it was out of place or not but he let me know that he identified what he thought was scuba/suit diver.

When the gopro vid ended, he turned to me and said something alarming... something that has not been talked about on this thread yet.

He said to me, "Are they all actors?". I asked, "why do u say that", and he replies, "Cos they were just too perfect, and why did they make no sounds?" He said that he felt like all people in the vid were prepared for what was happening, as if they knew, just like actors know.

It blew my mind.... what does anyone know about all the survivors?
edit on 2014-02-27T21:48:44-06:00201402bpm2802pm4428 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

combatmaster
reply to post by freakjive

I showed the full gopro video to a friend of mine, a real skeptic of sorts.

I didnt tell him the context or the BC connection, only that it was footage of a plane crash etc. and asked him to point out anything he might find out of place.

While viewing it he said he saw a scuba/suit diver. He didnt know if it was out of place or not but he let me know that he identified what he thought was scuba/suit diver.

When the gopro vid ended, he turned to me and said something alarming... something that has not been talked about on this thread yet.

He said to me, "Are they all actors?". I asked, "why do u say that", and he replies, "Cos they were just too perfect, and why did they make no sounds?" He said that he felt like all people in the vid were prepared for what was happening, as if they knew, just like actors know.

It blew my mind.... what does anyone know about all the survivors?
edit on 2014-02-27T21:48:44-06:00201402bpm2802pm4428 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

Hello, I am thankful for your unbiased way of showing this video to another person and going about it the way you did. I can tell you that the original story was that Loretta Fuddy never made it out of the plane. See the article here. Make sure to watch the video on that page titled "Hawaii Health Director killed in Molokai crash" 2:38 long. I will try to embed the video but I'm not good at it. If it doesn't embed just go to the link. Link first. www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

From the story above.
"Makani Kai CEO Rich Schuman had received earlier reports that all nine people aboard the Cessna had been accounted for.

"They initially told me that when they were on scene, they told me how many people were accounted for and how many people they got, and apparently one person swam to shore.

Schuman said another aircraft happened to be in the area and was able to radio the Molokai Airport tower. He also said that everyone who got out of the aircraft was wearing a life jacket."

"It appeared that Fuddy didn't make it out of the plane, according to the Maui Fire Department."

"They said that that person remained in the fuselage of the plane, but we don't have much details on that at this time," said Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig. "So it's always a difficult situation when you're not able to get everybody out, but unfortunately that was not the case here." www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

I can also tell the guy with the Go Pro, Ferdinand Puentas, is an avid spear fisherman.
www.facebook.com...

Also watch the 6:04 video in which the newswoman interviews the owner of the airplane. The reporter starts talking about the plane is not going to be recoverable. It was only a half mile from shore so I don't know if the original b.s. story was to have Loretta remain with the plane on the bottom. It's like all the other stuff, lots of contradictory versions.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

His personal account with pics of the crash and rescue, on his facebook page are amazing. Thank you for posting the link to his pg.

Story and pics at this link.

www.facebook.com...

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your welcome! Hawaii looks beautiful. Did you see this photo which is supposed to be Mr. Kawasaki the pilot. Blood is gushing from his head. I wouldn't want to be near him in the water. Tigers...!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm not normal... I don't have a Facebook account, lol. So I can't read the story that you linked to. Is there anything incriminating or suspicious in his story? Something that doesn't match in an earlier telling...
Extra link for local news stories. www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

edit on 27-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: thing

edit on 27-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: extra link

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I found this link with information on 3 survivors. C. Phillip Hollstein, 70 "Before beginning his mile-long swim back to shore, Holstein noticed Fuddy clinging to her deputy, Keith Yamamoto.

"I know he was watching her just because he was with her, they travel together and all that stuff," he said. "Everyone was just helping everyone and nobody was panicking, even in the water."

Rosa and Jacob Key "The Keys said after the plane hit the water, everyone evacuated and put on life jackets in the water."

There was a Navy H-60 Seahawk chopper on the scene also. Perhaps the scuba diver was dropped from that?

Coast Guard swimmer said Loretta Fuddy unresponsive in water, moved on to others.
"Rescue swimmer Pj Ornot first spotted State Health Director Loretta Fuddy. He touched and shook her but with no response protocol meant move on. The next person he saw was an elderly woman about a hundred yards away from Fuddy."

Read more: www.kitv.com... hMeR2f

Read through all the links to stories under the photos. The word SURREAL is used by 2 survivors and the Coast Guard swimmer. What does surreal mean? Like it's not real, right?

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: Seahawk not Blackhawk!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Mikeultra

I'm not normal... I don't have a Facebook account, lol. So I can't read the story that you linked to. Is there anything incriminating or suspicious in his story? Something that doesn't match in an earlier telling...
Extra link for local news stories. www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

edit on 27-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: thing

edit on 27-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: extra link

A lot of people don't use FB, so I will copy ONLY his plane crash story here. Since a lot of it is used in quotes in various media stories, I don't think that will be a problem. I hope not.

My Kalaupapa Plane Crash Experience.
January 7, 2014 at 4:45am

I was on a Kalaupapa, Molokai to do some work repair for the day on the St. Francis Church that our company worked on last year. I have taken the trip there many times, so to me it was just a same routine for me. As we were taking off to go back to Honolulu I turned my GoPro camera on to capture the view of the take off of the plane because I also took a video recording of us landing there in the morning. We were taking off, in about 2 minutes into the flight with a slight left turn and gradual climb to reach our destine altitude, there was a loud pop/bang noise from our single engine plane then silence befell on us all with realization of what's about to happen. We're in shock. As the plane still in mid-flight and banking left, the pilot steered the plane towards land and leveled the plane steady. There were no screams and no one panicked. It was surreal, as if a slow motion spell was on me as I switched my views from watching the pilots effort to glide the plane, to the passengers & then view of the ocean that is ascending closer through the viewport of the plane very quickly.

My viewport ocean pic

Mind you that it took around 30 seconds from an altitude from in my opinion approximately 1,000-1,500ft to impact into the ocean.

My viewport pic

In that split second after impact, all my sense and conscience has set and triggered a survival mode type instinct. One passenger yelled to assist to get the door open, as soon as he had requested the help another person was there and ready. They both got the door to open. At the same time I yelled to grab their life jacket. The trauma has begun to set in deeper in all of us.

Stepping out pic

I was fumbling trying to get the life jacket out of the sealed bag and donning it. There were too many things to worry about that your heart and your soul can't keep up to match the pace of your own thinking at that moment. We all have to make that pyrrhic act.

The Plane Floats!!! [ic

As I was ready to step out I looked into the cabin of the plane one last time if everyone is alright and egress the plane. The look of shock has instill them all. As I stepped out into the ocean, I noticed how strong the energy of the current and swells of the ocean is. One of the key factors that made me calm in the ocean is that I am very comfortable within the oceans caress. I am a spear fisherman since my youth, so I swam up to and held on to the wing of the plane.

On the wing pic

As I was on a grip hold of the wing, I moved along the edges of to the end so the other passengers could follow and hold onto the wing of the plane also.

End of the Wing [ic

As I wait at the end of the wing of the plane, I watched a pair of the passengers proceed towards me. One of them asked me to assist her with her life vest, so I did. As I helped her with the vest around her collar I've notice I was sinking. I haven't inflated my life vest, I'm trying desperately to stay afloat but it was very difficult to do with steel toe boots, heavy denim jeans and long sleeve work clothes. I couldn't continue to wrap the strap of the vest around her as I was in my own predicament trying to get situated myself. I also didn't have mines on properly.

Egress pic

I was trying to stay afloat with the apparel I am wearing and while still holding on to my GoPro, I am trying to feel for the strap to secure the vest to myself. Within those few moments struggling to don the vest on myself.

All out pic

All of the passengers including the pilot has exited the plane. I pulled one of the cord to auto inflate the first chamber of my vest so I could stay afloat. Realizing that I couldn't stay buoyant still, the pilot who was floating with a seat cushion handed his floatation device to me.

The Hero Pilot pic

Another shocking moment came to me as I've noticed how much blood was covering his face. He had given instructions to stay together and not to hold on to the plane, just to be safe so it doesn't sink with people holding on.

Together pic

Within a minute of releasing the plane, the current of the ocean has drifted us away from the plane quickly.1 minute drift

1 minute drift pic

We were about half mile out from land. In my thought process I told myself "I can make that swim". So, I said I'm going to try and head towards the shore. Another person was about to do the same trek to shore. Thats when we broke away from the group to make it to shore. I was constantly mumbling to myself that "I swam farther than this before, I can make it!".

Swimming back pic

Within ten minutes or so since impact, there was a plane that came into view and made itself known to us. That was a defining moment in that time, that hope has befell upon us. There was a overwhelming joy within me that someone knowingly we are in danger and could call for a rescue.

Hope
My attempt to swim to shore was very exhausting, my laces on one my boots were becoming undone and were about to slip off. I wanted to take my clothing off down to my board shorts so I could swim better. But with the water being cold and the surge of the waves slamming onto the reef, I decided not to. I didn't want to have hyperthermia or tumbling on the sharp rocky shoreline. Just as I was resting by my lonesome, here comes a Humpback whale breaking the waterline near me to breathe about 50ft or so. I screamed loudly mistakingly thinking I was going to be just like a seal being launched up from a Great White Shark or something. But at that brief moment as the whale peered at me with its eye and I gazed back at his knowing that there is some type of intelligence and understanding it held, that it felt as it pierced my soul. It was a ephemeral swim together. As I settled from that whale experience I just floated there for a while, thinking of all my children, family & friends. I prayed that I wanted to hold them one last time. I just wanted to cry, thinking for the worst that was going to happen. Doubt has snuck into me. A long moment has pass... the plane has been constantly flying over us still continue to assure us there is hope. Next came a helicopter hovering over the group which was at that time appears to be about 2 miles away from where I am. As both the plane and the helicopter flying over us I continued again to swim to shore. I was around 50 yards away from shore, but the energy of the wave hitting the rocky cliff created a backwash which made it very difficult to get to shore. On shore there was a guy trying to direct me to a safer place to get on shore, to a place where the surf wasn't as rough. I attempted to swim in the direction he commanded but the surge has broken my will. In my exhausted state, I noticed there was two more helicopter and the Coast Guard C-130 that were in the sky also. It made my hope and adrenaline start back up again. I watched the smaller helicopter with a cargo net type basket with a rescue swimmer in it plucking people out of the group that is far away from me. When it had returned and veered to my location I was in joy but yet exhausted mentally and physically. I almost didn't have the strength to grab on to the rescue swimmer that guided me into the basket. When we were up dangling in the basket, it gave me a view to see the smoke signals that were the spot of the group. They were far, far away. As soon as I landed and gotten out of the basket, a paramedic came and guided me into the chair within the airport. I was shivering and it hurts. It looks as if the whole community were there to help. I got covered in blankets immediately before I've taken a seat. I took off my clothes till my board short were left so I could become dry faster and heat up quicker also. As I was being treated, I looked for the other survivors an asked if they're okay, but I didn't asked out loud in speaking. I asked with just a look and was answered and confirmed with their expression. We survived!!! The adrenaline in me starts to ease down, the pain and throbbing on my neck, shoulder and back is coming on fast. Every shiver from being cold is hurting. I've complained about it earlier and came with a neck brace and a board to strap me down so I don't rotate my neck or spine. Just to be safe. I was loaded into the helicopter headed to Honolulu. That ride was rough in the beginning, my neck, shoulders and back was hurting from the vibrations of the helicopter. As the time went by the vibration of it soon felt like a massage. So we arrived at the airport in Honolulu waiting to be transferred to the ambulance and headed to Queens Hospital.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

If there was a chopper on the scene that obviously changes everything.

However, i remember reading somewhere on this thread that the 1st response team chopper arrived approx 10 mins after the crash. Is this the footage we are seeing of the diver of the response team?

If thats the case then this thread is solved! No?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The story I posted above your post from a survivor, claims there were 2 choppers one large one small.

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for sharing that. I'm going to maybe take Ferdinand off my suspect list. He's quite a story teller/writer. Looking in the Humpback whales eye? Aye Carumba! I thought I was reading Moby Dick there for a second. I'd be worried about the damned sharks! And the water is cold around Hawaii? Just this time of year or always?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The Fire Department was on scene first. That was the smaller helicopter. Then the Navy Seahawk in the pictures above.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's fairly chilly that far out year round. Close to shore it's nice and warm, but out where they were it can get cold due to the currents.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

No!!!!!!! This 7:00 news story has footage that is supposedly 2 minutes after the plane went down. Don't give up digging yet. The story is still too hokey. First they said she was trapped in the plane, might not be able to recover the plane. Then for some reason a day later the story was changed probably because something went fubar. The plane was probably sabotaged, hoping to kill Fuddy and any unfortunate passengers who were with her. Mr. Kawasaki messed up their caper by making a safe ditch in the drink.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Zaphod58

The Fire Department was on scene first. That was the smaller helicopter. Then the Navy Seahawk in the pictures above.

Thanks, Seahawk H-60 not Blackhawk. Here's the fire department I think.

This photo looks too Getty like. (fake/staged)

And of course the beloved Coast Guard.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58

Thanks, Seahawk H-60 not Blackhawk. Here's the fire department I think.

This photo looks too Getty like. (fake/staged)

And of course the beloved Coast Guard.

The main question you should be asking is:

1. How long after the crash did the first chopper/divers arrive?

2. The part in question of the gopro footage that shows a diver/scuba suit was recorded how many minutes after the crash (in real-time)? There are a few cuts in the footage.

If the dodgy part of the footage we see is actually taking place 10 minutes after the crash in real-time, and there is evidence to show that the first chopper/diver arrives 10 minutes after the crash (same time basically), then what we are seeing is in fact a rescue diver...

However, if these things do not match up i.e. the part in question of gopro footage is actually being shot well before any chopper arrives in real time, then this remains unsolved!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

combatmaster

If there was a chopper on the scene that obviously changes everything.

However, i remember reading somewhere on this thread that the 1st response team chopper arrived approx 10 mins after the crash. Is this the footage we are seeing of the diver of the response team?

If thats the case then this thread is solved! No?

The video footage is from Ferdinand...before he swims away from the group towards shore...he claims in his Facebook story that it was ten minutes before choppers arrived and well into his swim towards shore. So, the footage where the diver appears is well before the choppers arrive. Case not solved.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here's a photo of a re-breather scuba rig that looks similar to the one seen in the video.

I want to find out if the plane was ever recovered from the ocean! The reporter from Hawaii News Now, Julie Lopez, at 2:11 in her interview the morning after the crash with Makani Airlines CEO Rich Schuman said that she had spoken with the NTSB in Washington D.C. that morning and they told her that the aircraft would not be recoverable! How would they make that determination so quickly and why!??

That's very quick to be proclaiming it unrecoverable, very suspicious!

Rich Schuman responds that he hasn't heard that, and he would like to recover the aircraft and find out what happened!

Listen to the interview here at this link, and ask yourself if that doesn't sound fishy.
The video is 6:04 long.
www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lol @ this thread. Unfrickenbelievable, how moronic.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The CEO is determined to recover the aircraft! NTSB be damned. From a December 17, 2013 news article:

"Makani Kai owner Richard Schuman says he's determined to pull the aircraft from the ocean and get it's engine in the hands of investigators, hoping it'll provide answers to many people.

"It's the right thing to do and it's the right thing to do for the passengers," said Schuman.

Schuman tells us the recovery operation has been underway since Thursday, the day after the crash. The National Transportation Safety Board originally thought the plane would be unrecoverable, but the Makani Kai owner pushed the issue and hired a helicopter that eventually spotted the plane about 400 to 500 yards offshore, and 60 to 70 feet under water.

Schuman says a ship from Honolulu is being sent to Molokai sometime Tuesday."

Read more: www.kitv.com...

Richard Schuman might be the next victim of foul play. He wants the cause of the engine failure found, unlike the NTSB.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
An L.A. Times article dated December 12, 2013 7:18 pm has the original story that Loretta Fuddy remained in the fuselage of the aircraft!
Later versions say that she got out and just died floating in the ocean. Those 2 accounts are not even close to similar! When there is conflicting stories that raises suspicions.

"Fuddy, 65, was among nine people in a Cessna that crashed into the ocean Wednesday, shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai about 3:15 p.m. The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, were rescued, but Fuddy "remained in the fuselage of the plane," Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig told KHON-TV. "It's always a difficult situation when you're not able to get everybody out."

On Thursday, Lt. William Juan with the Maui Police Department said that Fuddy's body had been recovered from the wreckage and that an autopsy would be conducted."

www.latimes.com...

This Aviation Safety Network accident reports states that the aircraft floated for 25 minutes and the passengers were not pulled from the ocean until 1 hour 20 minutes after the crash.

"The Makani Kai Air Cessna 208B Grand Caravan impacted ocean waters shortly after takeoff from Kalaupapa Airport (PHLU), on the island of Molokai in Hawaii. The airplane sustained substantial damage. The pilot and two passengers were seriously injured, one passenger was fatally injured, and five passengers received minor injuries.
The pilot stated that shortly after takeoff, a loud bang was heard and there was a total loss of power. After a short glide, he performed an open ocean ditching. The airplane floated for approximately 25 minutes and then sank. All the passengers put on their life preservers and exited the airplane. US Coast Guard and Maui Fire and Rescue personnel recovered the passengers approximately 80 minutes later."
aviation-safety.net...
The plane was recovered. Here's a photo of the engine.

Article here about recovery.
www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2014 by Mikeultra because: Recovery article

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join