It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

Typo. The blog address is www.butterdezillion.wordpress.com... If I knew how to delete the comments that are there now (since they're already in archive.org's capture of the page) I could clear things out for discussion to happen there, but the discussion may have to happen in other places since I'm still researching some pretty important tangents.

The 2 youtube videos are at www.tinyurl.com... and www.tinyurl.com... . Still images from them are on my blog, as well as additional images and a lot of other documentation and information.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by butterdezillion

To give some context on how close they were to medical care - Molokai General Hospital is an acute care facility and it is about 10 miles from where the crash was.

The Molokai airport is about 7 miles from where the crash occurred. The crash occurred at 3:27. By 3:37 Josh Lang was on the ground at the Molokai airport, according to USCG records I just received yesterday - and that was after he (allegedly) called the Molokai tower, was asked about a possible emergency signal, went looking for the crash for about 5 minutes, verified the number of people in the water and the tail number, and flew 7 miles to the Molokai tower. A maximum of ten minutes to do all that - and that's if he called the tower right at 3:27 when the crash happened.

The hospital was only 3 more miles away than the airport.

There is NO WAY Fuddy was more than 30 minutes away from medical help.

<< 25  26  27   >>

join