It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Fuddy Death - Obama Birth Certificate. - New evidence

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

hellobruce

jaffer44
She was going to have to testify in court about the birth certificate

What makes you think that? Which court, when?

she doesn't want to put Obama in the poo but she doesn't want to have to say she forged the document.

What forged document? What makes you claim it was forged?

only way to avoid the court case

Again, exactly what court case are you on about?

but there is no denying there are divers there

What divers? You really make some crap up here!

Lots of rapid fire questions. Why not take a look at this video linking Fuddy with Barry's mother and Subud? That should keep you busy for a while.

What do Barack Obama’s mother, the religion of Subud, Hawaii, Chicago, Indonesia, No Birth Certificate, the word Subarkah on his mother’s passport, Loretta Fuddy and Barack Hussein Obama have in common? Many things, but one of particular interest could be linkage to the “real father” of the 44th president of the United States. This man in question is not a Kenyan named Barack Obama, not his adopted father Lolo Soetoro and not the communist activist Frank Marshall Davis. This new connection is to a founder of a small religious sect known as “Subud.” His name is Bapak Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo. Startling evidence is revealed in this video which points to some very probing issues with the Obama relationship to the places and people named above. There is also a relationship between Obama’s mother and the now deceased Loretta Fuddy that is quite unnerving.
gopthedailydose.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

So...
Which court?
Which suit?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Mourning Deliana Fuddy By Paul On December 12, 2013 · 1 Comment What follows is the text from a Subud USA email. This is intended for the use of Subud members who mourn the loss of their sister. Those who are partial to conspiracy theories are asked to be respectful here and honor the memory of Deliana Fuddy. Thank you. From Subud USA:

Our dear sister, Deliana Loretta Fuddy, died yesterday in a plane crash one half mile off the coast of Molokai, Hawaii. The plane was en route to Honolulu. Many of us knew Deliana as the Chairperson of Subud USA from 2006 to 2008.
subudgreaterseattle.com...

So Loretta Fuddy was a member of this Indonesian based freak cult. She was a useful idiot it appears. What they call "helpers". Barry's real father was an Indonesian Muslim cult leader! That is what all the secrecy is about!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Phage

So...
Which court?
Which suit?

I will not be tasked with answering those questions. I did not state those facts.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Loretta Fuddy was a SubudUSA helper! Her particular assignment was to help Barry keep his past hidden.

Within Subud, a "helper" (Indonesian: pembantu pelatih, meaning “helping to train” or “assistant trainer") is a person who fills a certain support role. The nature of this role, and the actual performance of those who fill it, are subjects of some controversy within Subud. Most Subud groups have helpers, who are responsible for assisting other members in various ways, as well as simply timing the latihan. Helpers exist at the local, regional, national, and international levels within the Subud organization. Ideally, a helper should have at least seven years of practicing the latihan and to be generally 'loved and respected' by their fellow members. One becomes a helper by asking the helpers to "test", or receive, whether the person has the capacity to fulfill the helper job at that point in time. That is, the helpers make a decision based on what they receive in their testing, and with as little mental thought and personal opinion as is humanly possible. A focus of criticism is the role some helpers adopt as spiritual and personal counselors. Their ability and understanding apparently vary considerably. Reviewing the internet one can see a whole variety of balanced and not so balanced opinions of helpers. Helpers are as imperfect as the next person, and as is natural in any position of 'authority' interpersonal clashes involving helpers and other helpers and helpers and members do occur.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Phage

So...
Which court?
Which suit?

I will not be tasked with answering those questions. I did not state those facts.

And yet, you said this:

Lots of rapid fire questions.
Why not answer them instead of posting some goofy video as a non-response?
edit on 3/2/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Phage

Mikeultra

Phage

So...
Which court?
Which suit?

And yet, you said this:

Lots of rapid fire questions.
Why not answer them instead of posting some goofy video?

Because I didn't state those facts, and the video is not goofy! Did you watch it? Did you see the Jonestown type character of this cult? Barry was hatched from this cult!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

But you responded to the post which contained the questions and rather than addressing the questions you posted a goofy video as if it was responsive to the questions.

What court?
What lawsuit?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Phage

But you responded to the post which contained the questions and rather than addressing the questions you posted a goofy video as if it was responsive to the questions.

What court?
What lawsuit?

I figured that video would create even more questions for that particular poster. I provided some facts to chew on. Let's talk about Loretta Fuddy belonging to this strange Jim Jones-like cult known as Subud. The same cult that Barry's mother mentions in her autobiography. That is rather an odd coincidence, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I figured that video would create even more questions for that particular poster.
I see. When you can't answer questions you create a smokescreen. Got it.

Are you very familiar with Sabud? Why do you say it's like the peoples' temple? What are the similarities?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Phage

I figured that video would create even more questions for that particular poster.
I see. When you can't answer questions you create a smokescreen. Got it.

Are you very familiar with Sabud? Why do you say it's like the peoples' temple? What are the similarities?

I watched this video and by the time it made it to 1:26 I got the feeling that this is a big time cult. they have their members fill out a last Will and Testament leaving anything of value to the cult. I also saw some wild eyed members that reminded me of that UFO cult that dressed in their space uniforms and drank poison to await an alien mother ship in California I think it was. Very briefly I will take a guess as to what lawsuit and court you are asking about. But I will not get distracted in any type of interrogation on it. I think it was about the forged birth certificate and the court was going to be the 9th District. That is all I can say on that.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I think it was about the forged birth certificate and the court was going to be the 9th District.

It "was going to be." Ok. Got the court filing papers on it?
www.ca9.uscourts.gov...

Oh. Right. You won't answer questions. Never mind.

goofy.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
See this passport renewal form that Barry's mother was filling out in Jakarta? She was going to exclude her spawn, but then changed her mind. She wrote his name as Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah. The Subud cult likes to give their members extra names.

Question:1 Many people in Subud change their names. Is this necessary? Is it important? How does the change of a name affect us? Physically, spiritually or both? Bapak: Brothers and sisters, whether it is necessary or not depends on what you want. If you wish for a new name Bapak will give you one, but if not, he will not do so. There is no obligation or compulsion to change your name. Names are normally given to you by your parents or by people your parents trusted; so changing your name could offend your parents, who gave you that name. Therefore, as Bapak just said, it is up to you whether you do so or not. He will not force you and it is not obligatory.

But a name does in fact have a strong influence on a person, because when someone is called by their name they will certainly move in response, and such a movement comes from their whole being. So the entire self, when called by name, feels as though it were being woken from sleep, or started up again having been stopped. If an adult or child has the wrong name, then, when their inner feeling is roused in this way, it becomes adjusted to a name that does not correspond to their individuality. As a result, in their behaviour, in their ways and actions, the inner is not in harmony with the outer; that is, the inner feeling of the individual is not in harmony with their heart and mind. Therefore names are very important. However, as Bapak said, it depends on you; you do not have to change your name. For if Bapak were to say that you should change it, many of you would certainly want to do so, and that would be a lot of work. Yes, as it happens, Bapak is here with you. If he were not, then of course all these letters asking for new names would come to Indonesia. Nevertheless, if it is your wish to have a new name, Bapak will not stop you, and he is always prepared to do it.
www.subudstories.info...

Loretta Fuddy got an extra name from the cult too. Delania Loretta Fuddy.
subudgreaterseattle.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Phage

I think it was about the forged birth certificate and the court was going to be the 9th District.

It "was going to be." Ok. Got the court filing papers on it?
www.ca9.uscourts.gov...

Oh. Right. You won't answer questions. Never mind.

goofy.

So do you think the Subud cult is just fine and dandy? I think they're damned creepy and out to brainwash their members to fork over any wealth they may have. Just my opinion. Not curious about that at all?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

She was going to exclude her spawn, but then changed her mind.

Ah, you're a mind reader. Handy talent.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So do you think the Subud cult is just fine and dandy? I think they're damned creepy and out to brainwash their members to fork over any wealth they may have. Just my opinion. Not curious about that at all?

Not particularly.
I wonder how the cult felt about one of their members being a highly regarded employee of the Hawaii state government. I wonder how the Hawaii state government felt about one of their highly regarded employees being part of a creepy cult. If she actually was, that is.

Give the woman some dignity for crying out loud.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Phage

She was going to exclude her spawn, but then changed her mind.

Ah, you're a mind reader. Handy talent.

Read the form, it's plain to see she entered his name in the exclusion area, changed her mind by crossing it out. I don't need to read her mind. You have not answered any of my questions. Good night!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Mikeultra

What forged birth certificate? Which expert examined Obama's birth certificate, and declared it forged? Which court case are you on about?

Remember, silly birthers have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Read the form, it's plain to see she entered his name in the exclusion area, changed her mind by crossing it out.
Actually, the form is a bit ambiguous. The area containing Barak's crossed out name is headed "Amend to Include(Exclude) Children." Sounds a little confusing. Seems like you would indeed have to read her mind (from decades ago).

You have not answered any of my questions.
What questions?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join