It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hiya Night!

Hows you? So glad you'll be keeping me company! Absolutely no making me laugh after midnight though, we have very thin walls.

Gordi don't go! We love your pics!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

HomerinNC

cody599

HomerinNC
just peeking in before I start my math homework
anyone wanna do it for me? I pAy real well

I'll do it, I never failed to get a facepalm from my teacher

Cody

you know cody, sometimes I hate you

Story of my life Homer

Being a genius is a real pain in the butt. I've learned to live with it (please note capital C)

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

LOL Don't apologise Gordi, I'm thrilled with those pics! Truly I am! LOVE them!!!!! You made my day!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

well if youre an alleged 'genius', how about giving me a hand with understanding Normal Probability Distribution??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Check your email Gbro

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We seem to have a bunch of missing warriors. Are they out doing battle somewhere? Did I miss something?

OMG anyone want to hear about what I woke up to this morning? I was saying yesterday how my neice's boyfriend brought over about 25 feeder goldfish for my turtle to eat. I never liked the idea of feeding live things to any animals, reptiles or whatever. I quickly scooped out 5 to save as pets. Well...This morning I turn on the turtle's light and was greeted to an absolute massacre. I won't go into details but never ever again! There was this one lone fish swimming in there so I scooped him out and put him with the other goldfish. Now I have a great big glass bowl with a pretty betta/fighting fish, another tank with lots of fancy little guppies with big fan tails in beautiful colors and patterns, a few tiger barbs, some neons and an ugly algea eater, and a small tank with 6 goldfish. I'll need a bigger tank for them though. They are small and ok for now.

I am in soooo much pain so I am going to read on the couch for a while. Hope I don't fall asleep, I usually do when I read. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

We seem to have a bunch of missing warriors. Are they out doing battle somewhere?

Yeah, I'm fighting an evil beast called STATISTICS

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

HomerinNC

We seem to have a bunch of missing warriors. Are they out doing battle somewhere?

Yeah, I'm fighting an evil beast called STATISTICS

Still at it huh? I sympathise with you. Ok, off now to read and relax my poor back.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I have 7 more weeks of it...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Comes in quietly and sees that everyone is gone.
Walks out back to find a nice hill of moss to have a cry at.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Oi....woodsmom! Any room on that mound of moss? ( )

I got your mail here.....
....have a cup of tea......while I reply.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ahhhh....I'm home.....

Peeled kid from ceiling, drove her home in snow-storm of the year, (got stuck 6 times, but got out...eh?)

removed bubble-wrap from poor Sophie....having herbal tea....and catching up time!!!
Yay for the end of rough days, lol!!
jacy

Gordie: I knew it was a pick! I knew it was a pick! YAY!!!!

Yes...I AM still that far back....sorry.....
edit on 12-3-2014 by jacygirl because: I knew it was a damn pick!

Aww...
....I missed all the guitar chit-chat....sheesh! *wrings fist in air*
edit on 12-3-2014 by jacygirl because: Aww...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see the ladies have arrived. You girls didn't go out shopping without me did you?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*Whoooosh....and Jane crash lands at the kitchen table*

Evening girls....sorry been one of those days!
I'm sure the boys were talking and showing their tidy 'drawers' because they had an ulterior motive

So as they say in South Wales....what's occurring?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Squishing Night Star and Jane in a big squishy *HUG*!!!!!

Hi. I'm still catching up....the boys are showing their toys, lol....I keep coming back to see if anyone is here....I'm in Shed withdrawal....argh....*gasp*....

Aww...Now I'm on page 86, and the guys did night patrol here...then Jane covered them up with rainbow blankets...this just keeps going....you are all so amazing!!!!!

jacy

edit on 12-3-2014 by jacygirl because: cuz yay!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just sitting here in the same storm as Jacy, though just a tad south of her.

I think this has been the worse one yet. It rained all night and the snow started this morn. Winds gusting at 45mph at the moment and lots of snow still coming down. But I think that this is winters last hurrah. Good thing I picked up some extra wine, beer and cold cuts/cheese in case the power goes out.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I feel for you and jacy...we are to expect warmer than normal temperatures for the next 2 weeks apparently! The weird thing is we are getting overnight frost....didn't get any over the 'winter'....weird, definitely weird!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hey TDawg *squishy hug*...oops, sorry!

Yes...same here, the worst storm of the winter. It just came down in a complete white-out...driving in town was a nightmare, the highways were all closed due to accidents.
Sheesh, my parents flipped a coin in England...shall we emigrate to Canada or Australia? Oh look...we're going to Canada.
yay....eh?

jacy

Where's Tsu?
Oh, Night Star: Straws. The bestest use for straws....when you get the hiccups...plug both your ears and drink water through the straw, breathing normally. It has worked every time for every person....ever since I heard it years ago!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I think this storm front is messing with my sciatica. My leg is killing me.

I guess it's all because I made fun of older for folks for saying, "There's a storm abrewin', I can feel it in my bones."

Now I'm paying for it.

Do you hear that older folk! I'M SORRY!

Crap! All I hear is laughter.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Night Star

I don't even have a junk drawer.

Um...is that even normal?

THAT was brilliant! roflmao...ao...ao...and more rofl...
I have always had a junk drawer, and junk closet and a junk cupboard. More Scotch tape than is decent also. Tons of dead batteries...never seems right to throw them in the garbage, but is seriously frustrating when trying to locate un-dead batteries...

jacy

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join