It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

SyxPak
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordy where you are at sounds GREAT!! I would Love to be in an area like that !!

You should take a drive around in google streetview?
LINK
(You can click & drag on the photos, to move around in there... & it should start you outside my village pub!)
Enjoy!
G

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Nice place. I like the VW shed.

But no one will see my place as it is pretty dull. I packed everything up a couple of years back to move to Wisconsin...then other things came up and I never moved, nor unpacked. LOL

I've become quite the minimalist. I don't even have a junk drawer.

But am also quite the luddite, I don't know how to post to YouTube, nor have FaceBook, MySpace, I don't Tweet and it's like pulling teeth to get me to text. I think it's a remnant left over from my Army days and OPSEC.

I actually raised a princely sum for our Family Support Group one year buy offering $50.00 dollars to who ever could find me on the web (A non-.mil site). If they couldn't find me within two weeks, they had to contribute $20 bucks to the FSG. I didn't pay a dime.

edit on 12-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Paws and keyboards don't mix

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Tyler!!!!!! Welcome!!!!

Gordi post pics of the castles near you!!!!! I have a thing for castles.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I don't even have a junk drawer.

Um...is that even normal? You can have all of mine! I'm in the middle of cleaning one right now. Need any scotch tape? I seem to have started a collection. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Gordy Thanx for the Link! Goin' to it in a few mins..gotta tube up some smokes!! BRB. Syx.

Edit: Gordy I'm a few miles out on LangLands Road, just passed 30 Langlands. I'm lookin for 35? You like WAY out there?! Still gonna drive further lookin for yer place Bud!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:18 AM .

Night Star, I've also been wanting to tell You how Much I Like Your Avatar! Everytime I see it, Makes me feel like I am there off in the woods near You!
posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Hello Tyler! Welcome to The Shed. Ask Jacy maybe for the back-logged Story that She Created for this Kool - Ass Place!!
Then you can get the Full Feel of it. Syx.

Hey Gang, The Crowd keeps growin'!!!

edit on 12-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Night Star

I don't even have a junk drawer.

Um...is that even normal? You can have all of mine! I'm in the middle of cleaning one right now. Need any scotch tape? I seem to have started a collection. LOL

No, no...but thanks for offering. When I first started packing, I had three junk drawers and two large junk toolboxes (the type on wheels). It took a couple of days sorting out what was a keeper and what was trash. I boiled it all down to one small toolbox and have managed to keep it that way ever since.

I still plan on moving though and when it comes time, I can probably be outta here within the hour. I must admit though, living like this makes it easy to clean.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

G'Mornin' TDawg! Hows it goin for ya today?!
Hey I commented pages back about yer BoneHead Remark. Made me Laugh out loud! LOL!

Edit: Oops, Sorry Bud, The BoneHead comm was at The Bolt Hole. Man I get mixed up so easily anymore. LOL!

I'm about to Shift into my Wolf Avy and Howl! Man my timing sucks!! LOL!!
AnyOne Home?!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi guys

Tyler welcome to the thread,

Great vid Gbro

I live on a dodgy estate full of drug dealers and single mums at the moment, but hope fully as soon as Mrs C get gets her NQT out of the way we'll be heading back to Welwyn garden city

Did somebody say junk drawer ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Funny Vid Cody! Thanx for the Share!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The man draw! Hahahahaha! Cracked me up!!
The draw I'm sorting out now in between laundry and poking my nose in here...so far lots of tape, straws to throw out, too many kitchen towels, a few tools, plastic forks and spoons and knives I always thought I'd use for a picnic and never did, extension cords, nails, more tools etc...No wonder I could hardly open and close the damned thing.

OMG I re-read what I just wrote and thought I said I was picking my nose instead of poking my nose in here!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Behold the magnificence that is Cody's man drawer

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Lol Night! You keep that right hand from gettin any closer to yer face now. Lol I love the Avy the way it is, no Nose pickin in here. LOL!
(Syx Can See Night in the Woods far ahead. Stayin on the ground for a few more minutes to make sure She doesn't pick her nose. Takin off for the skies shortly to keep watch over The Shed......)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Lol! That's the way it should be! I had a whole room in the old basement full of old electronics. Had to leave a lot behind. Bum Deal, but am tryin to get another gathering of Man Stuff here! Later all... Gotta Fly soon..... Syx.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hiya ATSers!

Sorry I'm late!

Another busy day here in Tsu world.

How is everyone? Have I missed much? I have loads of catching up to do haha, this thread moves so fast! I'll be in and out all evening for my shed room fix.

Massive hugs and love and kisses for everyone!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Right back at you Tsu. Welcome back

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
All I've got to say is "burrrr" - I got up around 5, looked out the window, and saw that there was only a little snow, and lots of ice. Went back to bed for about another hour, woke up, and saw only whiteness - Now that it stopped, it appears that once again the weatherman has failed to account for constantly changing Michigan weather. I only got a measly 3 inches (they were predicting 6-9+ where I'm at). Maybe it all came down on Canada or something, because this is quite manageable.

Anyway, it looks pretty out there, but this place isn't that well insulated - Makes me want to come visit the Shed, which is hopefully situated someplace warm.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Night Star
Tyler!!!!!! Welcome!!!!

Gordi post pics of the castles near you!!!!! I have a thing for castles.

Certainly, my dear!
Here's me at Eilan Donan Castle (The one from the original Highlander movie!)

and the castle itself...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

cody599

Behold the magnificence that is Cody's man drawer

Cody

Ahh, I see that you have a hoozit widger and a couple of Thingummy jiggers!
Very handy!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That is a nice and neat man draw ya have Cody.

Hello everyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Gordi awesome pics, especially the one with you in it! You should have that framed and hanging on a wall somewhere!!!! Wonderful! You lucky son of a ...

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join