It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

That's great news about the thread Jane, I'm going to go over in the afternoon, I'll prob be there for about an hour catching up.

I can't wait until I've gotten everything out of the way so I can have a day just on ATS.

,Hi True, lovely day here too, our mist hasn't risen yet so I can just about see the street in front, I won't be able to see mountains for hours yet. Hope all's well with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

All is as well as can be expected, given the circumstances of living on planet Earth, and the many hilarious pitfalls involved with doing so!

The weather seems to have misted up again, and this has had the unfortunate effect of chasing my customers away. My mother and her business partner have gone a few towns over toward London, to see about getting some supplies, so I am all on my lonesome today, save of course for the reassuring presence of my Shedmates here in the thread.

I must confess however, to suffering a certain lack of direction of late. I really do not know what to make of it!

I trust that all is well with you, and that the weather will shortly allow you a lovely mountain veiw!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Good morning True! Nice to see you again friend!

Good morning to Jane and Tsu!
Just sitting here with my first coffee (always the best one, lol)....catching up!
I see Night Star came home with more dragons? Hopefully I can have some time to work on next chapter...sorry it's been taking so long!

Ugh, need MORE caffeine....still feeling 'dazed and confused' here...
jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Morning!

Good to see you too! How is your ferret?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This mist must be all over the country, it's not so bad though, it looks quite pretty from up here. This morning I woke and could only see the tip of one of the mountains, it looked really magical. Plus, anything is a welcome change from the miserable winter we had.

Make the most of the empty shop, put your feet up, blast your music, have an ATS day! Just remember to behave when they are due back.

What happened to your direction? Are you in a rut? I was like that all last year, now I have so many plans I'm having to pick and choose before them.

Hugs!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

How is my ferret? lol
She is having a 'time out' in her house (large deluxe 4-level cage filled with hammocks, blankets and toys)....because it's too early for me to chase her around squealing "Sophie! No!!" as she does something bad, then looks at me as if to say, "C'mon...chase me!"
Pffft. Silly squirrel. Momma needs coffee!

Why are you lost hun? Honestly, I'm feeling pretty lost myself.
When I was babysitting yesterday, I told the wee one a story about a magical place with faeries and dragons, lol. She said, "Oh...I wanna go there!" I just smiled and said, "Me too sweetie....me too!"

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Mornin Jaky Sis!

Hugs!

I have a three tier ratty house here, but they don't have hammocks, they kept chewing the ties haha, now they just have old clothes, ripped up books and boxes. They can chew all that and I don't mind haha.

Enjoy your first coffee!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hey kitten! *hugs*
You have pet rats? How many? I love all little furry critters, lol.
(but I always end up feeling eventually like I am the one who has been trained....I'm pretty sure Sophie believes that I'm HER pet, hehe).

We got blasted with snow yesterday, today the sun is shining but the world looks frozen. Huge icicles hanging in a long line...it's almost like being in an icy prison, with bars of ice.

There is a song with a line that I occasionally sing, when things are rough...."I'm so hot....cuz I'm in Hell..." lol....I would say that today, Hell has officially frozen over!
(I think the song is, 'Flagpole Sitter'...?)

jaky

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Heh... from what I know of ferrets, they do require quite a lot of monitoring, otherwise they get into all sorts of crazy mischief. Definitely an after coffee adventure!

Regarding a loss of direction...

I do not know, and that seems to be half the trouble. I feel like I am all out of gusto. I lack vim, vigour, the spring in my step appears to have become somewhat rusty of late, and I have no idea what metaphorical lubricant to apply. There are many things I COULD be doing, and probably at least as many that I SHOULD be doing, but I'm damned if I know what they are. The driving lessons are coming on nicely, and that is all very well, but I feel like something is off, missing. I do not know what, and I do not know why. It is however, very disconcerting, because even when there would be every reason to feel disconnected from the universe and its many confusing manifestations, I am used to being possessed of a certain degree of grounding, fortitude, stamina and purpose with which to enact it.

At the moment however, I feel quite becalmed, adrift. There is no wind in the sails just at present, and for once the silver lining on that particular circumstance totally eludes me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It's the change in seasons...you're 'tuned in' to them....like mother nature at the moment...you don't know if you want a crap or a haircut.....obviously in your case a haircut is out of the question lol! but it only adds to the beffudledness and the transient feeling that you're patiently waiting at the bus stop to get on the next bus to somewhere, you don't know or care where, just as long as you're going somewhere!

Blimmey True...I'm starting to sound like you!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 13-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: keyboard!

PS...you talk like an old english pirate....maybe you should get yourself a small single masted day sailer and do it up like a pirate ship!
edit on 13-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Geez hun....sadly I do understand.

I tend to hear Austin Power's voice in my head claiming that "I've lost my mojo..."

I'm at a place in my life where I have no clear direction, and no passion for anything. Writing and music are the only things that are helping me through this.
Society and the economy have changed so much since I've been paying attention. It was easier to dream, and to work towards those dreams. Now I don't have any personal dreams for myself....just want to see big things happen so that everyone has the chance to dream and obtain a better life.
I think a lot of us ATS'ers see 'the big picture', and are not just self-absorbed beings. That can be pretty depressing.

I don't know if this will help, but during times like this my personal mantra is, "It's not forever, it's just for now."
I feel something (or someone) new is going to present itself into your life in the near future. I have a good feeling about it!

jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Mhm......she'll have a boat!

Rainbows
Jane

PS True must have a customer

edit on 13-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I have four little ratties Jaky, Michelle, Annette, Lizzy and Jane. They are really shy and timid and mostly come out at night. I sometimes let them have a ratty day day when I clear all chewables from a room and let them do their own thing overnight. I learnt the hard way about getting rid of the chewables. Wellies, snow boots, clothes, suitcases, all redered useless haha. They are lovely though, it's hard to be angry when they look at you.

I have a cat too, my Phobes, she's like my shadow. We sit in the garden together, she follows me cleaning and even has her own pillow on the bed. She has a really funny run, all wonky and sideways, she's sooo cute. And naughty. She hides outside at night and refuses to come in until I rattle the sweets, she knows exactly what she is doing!

Then theres about eleven frogs and two hundred tadpoles. It's like a zoo around here!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You have a rat called Jane?......oh OK......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ahh...hahaha....the chewables...oh yes, I know all about them!
I have baby gates up in front of closed doors, cuz ferrets can squeeze under doors. There is an area in the dining room that is full of toys, looks like a daycare (and yes, they're all for the ferrets...I have 2).
If anyone visits, I have to lock up boots, shoes, purses etc....keep an eye on ashtrays and coffee mugs...
Seriously, I have twin daughters...and 2 ferrets is like always having two 2-year-olds around.

Some people think my 'pets' are weird, always asking 'Do they bite?" I just plunge my face into a furry belly and smother with kisses, then turn to them and say..."Yep."

jaky

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

You have a rat called Jane?......oh OK......

Rainbows
Jane

"Could be worse," Jacy (Jane) said to Jane...."could be a frog or tadpole she called Jane"
lol
jacy

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hey, True, It sounds like you are in the trough of a creative cycle. Maybe just go with it and ride it out until your mojo finds you again.

Have you got much further with your driving? Last I read, your instructor was awol.

ROFLMFAO Jane, she's named after the eldest Miss Bennet in Pride and Prejudice. There's nothing wrong with ratties anyway, they are lovely little darlings!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Morning Jane! I didn't put the rainbow dragon anywhere, he kind of goes where he wants to and like all the other dragons, it's best he feed himself.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hiya Tsu! Hope you find the furniture you're looking for. You have rats? How adorable. I hear they make wonderful pets! You must take pics of your rats, cat and frogs!!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Ah True, I always LOVE the poetic way you talk!!!! As for not feeling quite yourself, I too can relate to that. Hopefully it will pass and things will improve soon.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join