It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You guys are still getting the snow? Ouch - come up here, we're just now digging out. Idiots up here can't drive either - everyone got used to the week where there was practically no snow, to the point where an inch would throw most of them off. Definitely a weird day. And to think yesterday was almost warm enough to roll down the windows.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by HomerinNC

I've got to you kudos for pluggin' away at it. You're actually making me think that I should put my GI Bill to use. I'm thinking Constitutional law or a Masters in History since they both intrigue me.

Neither really pay much in the real world, but I'm thinking of it more as indulging my hobby (History) and getting out OF THIS FRIKKIN" HOUSE!

edit on 12-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

Dont you need to know how to READ first???

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Dont you need to know how to READ first???

I know Pineland like the back of my hand. I may be gettin' older and slower, but I'm still a devious 'ol cuss. Don't make me go for my fork.

Hell, this 'ol Soldier started out as a high school dropout and still managed to retire first in my class. I know how to play the game by now. (Been a long road though)

And I'm sure you meant to say "Give" not "Read" as that was the word I missed.

edit on 12-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Fat paws

edit on 12-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Lake effect I think. Yesterday it was 54 degrees. All my windows were open. Just looked out the window and WOOHOO! No snow, though the wind is still kicking. It's supposed to be back up into the 50's come Friday. I guess March has to be "That Guy!".

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
(Circling overhead...Looks quiet down there. Thinking it might be Time to land and try to stir up some trouble......
Thoughts to Homer, I have an example of Normal Probability Distribution for ya. Now Normally I would Probably Distribution 1 beer to each of you on this Page,(so far), Foss, TDawg, and You, But since I have a 6-Pak, You can each have 2. Hope that helped. LOL!
Ohh, I crack me up.....

The answer to find x. It is Not the circled x or the red one. It is the one right after the word 'find'. As that's the only one with a Dot behind it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx, I'd love to stay and chat, but the leg is acting up again. Been exhausted all day. I'm sure you know how it is. Some sleep but no rest. But the aspirin, is starting to kick in finally so I'm going to take advantage of the relief while I can.

Oh...and you have patrol again tonight...LOL. I'll be sleepin' against the tree if ya need me.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Fossilera, I lived in Michigan for 3 yrs. 6 months or so in Pontiac, the Summer The Who and Rolling Stones were at the SilverDome!
Met a Gal there who had been wanting to get outta there for long time, so we moved to Bay City. 2 and half yrs there. Met another gal, as the first one got what she wanted, and moved back home to The Quad Cities with gal2 in tow. We married, and split after 2 yrs. I call it my practice marriage. Been with this one now ofr over 27 yrs....... The QC's are like on I80 on the Mississippi River.
Now I'm under Lake Michigan in IL. Like 15 miles or so as the Dragon Flies, kinda southwest. We got 2 or 3 inches snow last night. It was melting off as the day went by so, kool that!
Just wanted to say Hey! so HEY!!! LOL! Syx

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

TDawg Man I feel for ya. Saw in some earlier posts of all yer back probs. Me too, but no where near yer amount of probs. Sorry That Bud! Wish I could toss you some Pain Killers, but I 'm out. Been eatin the aspirins, and Ibu's by the handfuls. They are worthless for me. But i take em anyway hopin that just Once they will work.
You take it easy bud. I'll be overhead keepin outta eye for any probs. Hope there will be none, as I agree with an earlier post of yours, that Jacy should narrate.
(Swoopin down to drop off a Heating Pad and a bag of Ice for TDawg.)
Hope one of these helps ya Bud...... Syx.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Jacy, when ya get a chance to see this, You are More Than Completely Welcome for My Service!! Just tryin to do my part young lady!
Alone up here at the moment it seems. Foss is logged on, but out. Is ok. I'll be drifting around myself tonight. Atcha Later Jacy, Syx.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Welcome and Hello to All who enter this Realm Tonight!

edit on 12-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hey back at you!

Wow, now that's some traveling! I trust that Pontiac was better back then?

I've lived here long enough to know never to trust the people in charge of weather - I'm surprised I haven't seen many reports of accidents in my area though, because when it came down, it was a white-out.

Now, I'm off to bed - seeing as we were on guard duty last night, I need to turn in...5:00am morning call is going to be a hard one. G'Night!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Foss, no Pontiac sucked back then, that's why that gal wanted out! Night now. See ya tomorrow. Syx.

Ok, seems everyone is asleep. Switchin to Auto Pilot and gonna grab some z's while Circling overhead on the warm updrafts. Yes noises will wake me, so sleep........

Night. Syx
edit on 12-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Circles the sky on WindStorm the dragon. SYX wake up!!!!!!!! I can't guard the castle, I mean the shed, by myself. I tend to get into mischief when I'm alone.

Oh look, a red dragon down below.

He looks pissed.

Ooooh look, a faery resting with her dragon in the distance.

Wow a rainbow dragon. I'm gonna go catch that one! LOL

edit on 12-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok, so I was talking to the rainbow dragon and he said he came into creation a very, very long time ago and that he discovered the rainbow warriors and appoves of our arrival here in his rainbow realm. He says he will help gaurd and guide us. Well that was nice. I just don't trust that red fire breathing dude looking all pompous hiding in the forest over there. Yeah you! That's right , you heard me! Why is the rainbow dragon rolling his eyes?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You'd think that someone on one side of the ocean or the other would be up and about by now. Hello out there!!!!!
Oh shoot, red dragon is heading my way. I told you not to leave me alone Syx!!!!!! Rainbow dragon puts his massive paw gently on Night Star's shoulder and shakes his head, allowing the red dragon to approach. "It's just Red, he's harmless, just a moody fellow." Night looks at the rainbow dragon, looks at the red dragon and back again to the rainbow dragon. "The dude's breathing fire, he aint moody, he's pissed!" The colorful beast shakes his head. "You'll get used to him." The frightened elf shakes her own head. "Well, if I'm going to get used to him, can it be from a distance?"

OMG, see what happens when you stay up all night? I'm rambling and I can't shut up.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hey hun, just got done playing about 4 hours of Arma 2, just peeking in

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Morning!
Blimmey...Night....you've been busy last night...but what a discovery! Where have you put our Rainbow Dragon? Does he need feeding yet?

@TDawg, Syx, Homer...thank you boys for taking the nightshift again
....yeah right! Foss....were you just being your quiet self in the background?

OK....did the Brit boys scarper off to work without a bye your leave this morning? Haha they must have been running late.

Just going to brew up...back in a bit

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 13-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Morning Guys and Gals!

Jane, I haven't even had my first coffee yet, I've been on water! I know, I'm weird haha. Going to fetch my first mug of the day after this fag. Anyway, I wasn't picking on you the other day, I was on best behaviour for a change. I'm going to have to go read the last ten pages or so, I've been skim reading a bit and trying to keep up. I have to go to the lounge as well, I've been neglecting my thread peeps, I'm so sorry.

Good news as I type, my Dad is going out for an hour so I can tackle the kitchen in peace, then he said he will take me to second hand furnature shops for an arm chair, sofa or chaise. I doubt I will get a decent chaise yet though, the ones I like are are Regency style and not in my price range haha. I'm thinking I'll get an armchair to go by the desk and a chaise in the future. I have plenty of room, we moved from a two bed house to a three bed so I have loads of bare space where there should be furniture. Anyway, wish me luck!

Anyone got any great plans for the day? I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet but I'm procrastinating the idea of being productive. Much love from me to all.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Good morning fellow Shed dwellers!

How goes the day? As you correctly pointed out, I was slightly later than usual in waking, and therefore had to rush my morning routine, excising all parts thereof, save for those which had a direct benefit with regard to speeding up my arrival at work!

The sun has just cut through the early mist, setting the otherwise drab surroundings all a sparkle, golden reflections spear the eye from all directions.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ooooh....furniture shopping!....Well done dad....go Tsu go!!!!

Some pretty lovely paintings and photos over in The Lounge Tsu.....it's turning into a veritable art gallery!

Off to make second brew ....and some nosh....

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join