It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Oh that is a GRAND bit of head gear Gordi!

Nice one! I miss my jesters hat.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I Thank You :::bowing:::
Much Appreciated!

Oh, and some Scottish stuff too??? Excellent.... Some rocky stuff...nice..... jings! it's all goin' on!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Night Star

Awwwwww!!!!!!!! Gordi I LOVE that photo of you in your jester's hat!!!!!!!
I'm the one at Christmas with the sparkly santa hat or reindeer antlers. LOL Should get some bunny ears for Easter. What is disturbing is that they are actually selling the damned things on e-bay. Can you imagine the sickos who might abduct someone and use it? That just gave me the chills

Wait... WHAAAT?????? LOL
(Just ignore me.... the Silly is contagious!!!!)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good morning everybody!
Ladies, can I possibly bum a smoke? I quit in September, but it's sounding oh so tasty now. I thank you so very much for welcoming me here. It's nice to belong somewhere, especially somewhere with such excellent company!

Sorry I disappeared so abruptly yesterday, when the chaos starts there is no stopping it.

Homer, I will go fishing with you, or better yet I will take you fishing with me! Have you ever caught a halibut? I'd offer a king salmon, but they said no more this year. We have discovered that the oily little hooligan are great for catching some nice halibut though. My 3 year old is determined that mama is going to be the one to catch the barn door (a huge 100 plus pounder).

edit on 4-3-2014 by woodsmom because: Never mind, it didn't work.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hiya Gordi!

I love it! I can just imagine those perverts in their red noses and antlers, milling around in dark lanes.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Talking of being silly...

I am currently running back and forward from computer to the kitchen... am in the process of making home-made sausage rolls for my boys! (I use Richmonds Irish Recipe Sausages, I hate the cheap sausage meat they use in shop-bought ones)
So, if I start typing on the pastry and looking at the ovens glass-door for a reply.... just give me a quick nudge!!!

Anyone want a sausage roll?

True - Do you know how to make a sausage roll??

(you push it along the table!)

ugghh! I know I know....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sure, I would love one!
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hey [[[Mom]]]
wb!

It's your turn to put the kettle on! (You're not a guest anymore!!! You've been more than twice now!!!!! LOL)

G

\\[___]?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Fair enough, give me just a minute!
Any special requests?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Cool...

Here's the "before" pic...

I hope this works now!!!! Ugh, I shoulda waited 'til they turned out lovely!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi Mom! Welcome back! I hope you are in a suitable silly mood. We are like a class of preschoolers on blue food colourant today!

I'll have a suasage roll Gordi! Are they still hot? Please tell me they are made with lard.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

woodsmom

Fair enough, give me just a minute!
Any special requests?

Yes, I'd like a Cointreau Coffee, with a dollop of freshly whipped cream please.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I can't spell

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Comin' right up Tsu!

(Still in the Oven!!!)

Yes, lard! That'll stuff'll put chest on yer hairs!!!! - no... hang on.... ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

No... I googled it... ebaying it.... bleh. I hate ebay.

One thing I have learned about searching on the internet, is that sometimes there will be a search that you need to do for one reason or another, which will return results that you know you do not want. So what I do is, I think about all the things that could possibly be wrong with me searching a particular term.

For instance, I own a pair of handcuffs. I like to practice popping the catch with a small bit of wire. It is good training for keeping a steady hand. However, if I ever want to replace a pair, I get all manner of strange results, so I prepare myself for that with what I like to call, Ye Olde Worlde Disgust Based Warning System...eth.

Basically, if I get a page of results, and some of them are questionable, what I do is I read the first five words that come up under the link, and if I do not like any one of them, or the direction they take when I view them as a whole, I do not click the link. That has saved my eyeballs from much drama!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

I'm the one at Christmas with the sparkly santa hat or reindeer antlers. LOL Should get some bunny ears for Easter. What is disturbing is that they are actually selling the damned things on e-bay. Can you imagine the sickos who might abduct someone and use it? That just gave me the chills

Wait... WHAAAT?????? LOL

What the...How did you get two seperate replies into one? Those were two seperate posts. Put them together and that sounds bizzare. How did you do that???????? Did it post on your computer like that? Oh my there is a glitch in the rainbow realm.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

woodsmom
Good morning everybody!
Ladies, can I possibly bum a smoke? I quit in September, but it's sounding oh so tasty now. I thank you so very much for welcoming me here. It's nice to belong somewhere, especially somewhere with such excellent company!

Sorry I disappeared so abruptly yesterday, when the chaos starts there is no stopping it.

Homer, I will go fishing with you, or better yet I will take you fishing with me! Have you ever caught a halibut? I'd offer a king salmon, but they said no more this year. We have discovered that the oily little hooligan are great for catching some nice halibut though. My 3 year old is determined that mama is going to be the one to catch the barn door (a huge 100 plus pounder).

edit on 4-3-2014 by woodsmom because: Never mind, it didn't work.

I was stationed @ Ft Wainwright AK, Chena river ran thru post, so during salmon and halibut season, you had EVERYONE during lunch alongside the river fishing instead of hitting the mess hall!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Night Star

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

Wait... WHAAAT?????? LOL

What the...How did you get two seperate replies into one? Those were two seperate posts. Put them together and that sounds bizzare. How did you do that???????? Did it post on your computer like that? Oh my there is a glitch in the rainbow realm.

It's OKAY!!!!
It's just ME!! messing about!!!
(Copy & Paste is a wonderful thing!!)

sowwwwy!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Gordi dude... you got that absolutely right! It WILL put chest on your hairs!

HEHE!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Here's some sugar.

And mugs for everyone!

Here's some fresh beans in case anyone runs out while I chase munchkins.

Just in case anyone is busy today and needs their coffee to go.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hate e-bay? How can anyone hate e-bay? I have saved a fortune using e-bay! Love that place, especially around Christmas.
I have discovered art cards. Some are reproduced works of the artist's original paintings. They are still paintings but the size of a collector card and signed and dated. very affordable. I have even found tiny stands for them to display.

I have learned some bidding tricks and usually get what I want. LOL

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join