It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Having looked at a few designs, I think if this were to go any place, it would need significant alterations to the cuffs, the addition of a distinguished looking collar, and a dye job to make it the right colour, as well as the addition of several extra straps for tools and belt pouches.

It would probably look like a cross between the costume styles of Edward Scissorhands, and Hellraiser. Unfortunately, what with life being what it is, I neither have the available funds to afford to buy a straight jacket of the correct type, nor indeed the funds and time necessary to acquire the additional components, and fit them to the piece. It is a shame, because I think that is a look that would take off quite well in some circles, or maybe other geometric figures!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Haahahahahaha! You always crack me up!
Would love to see a vid of your son playing guitar! How old is he?

Oh now look what Sophie has done, she dressed up some of the other animals too!

Um Jacy...I think Sophie has been doing this for a while, all the animals look like they're used it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You sir....are wasted as a locksmith!
One day in the future when you're famous....I'l be honoured to be able to say.....I knew that man once......in a rainbow land far, far away!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Now... is that the same as saying that I am a wasted locksmith? Because after closing time, that becomes increasingly true as the evening progresses!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

LOL! Gotta love the Brit!

Jane, can mine have pretty ribbons on it?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

To be honest I have tried dangling a fag out of my mouth to type but I always end up with tears streaming down my face. I suggest these...

As for coffee maybe they would give us intravenous?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

AWE!!! The little owl! With its little hat!

DAWWWWWWWW!

*Verbal syntax has collapsed into several cooing noises. Normal service will resume shortly*

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm in the mood to leave songs for folk....here's Homers

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No sweetie, I'm here, sneaking glimpses on the website while working and making pulled pork for the party

reply to post by angelchemuel

A bad day of fishin is STILL better then a good day at work

edit on 3/4/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I KNOW! Isn't he adorable?????

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

MMMMMMMM pork!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Night Star

Gordi The Drummer
Did you guys miss my wee Dougie dancing earlier???

He was showing me some moves for the party!

G

It isn't allowing me in my country to see it. What the hell?

Aww they've blocked it over there because BMG owns the music that he's dancing to!!
What a pile of poo! It's not like anyone's trying to make any money or anything from it. (If anything, it's FREE promotion for their product!!)

Sorry anyway!
G

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordi....afternoon sir.....you need to go back a couple of pages...there's some moooosic dedicated to you boys here....
We've been busy!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

So cute! I visited an owl sanctuary once, and what struck me is how expressive their little faces are, considering they are birds. I mean, birds do not usually convey that much by way of an expression, aside from that with which they are born. Eagles and hawks always look like they are about to rip off a piece of you and fly off with it, but owls, more than any other birds I have come across, have a unique capacity to appear as if they are conveying feeling.

Love them. The little dude in the hat though! *Further babbling*

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This cracks me up!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Silly moods are the best moods!
I remember at one point, I used to own a jesters hat, and when I was feeling especially silly, I would place it upon my head, catch a bus to town, and go around, literally being silly for no reason. It had bells on it. It was very silly. That was good fun!

I no longer own any silly hats. My hats are all serious these days, so I have to carry my silly in my heart!

Used to?.... USED TO OWN????
Meh....

Bro - here's ME... in mine... 2 mins ago!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Wow an owl sanctuary! That must have been awesome!

I remember last year in the summer, I kept hearing this ghostly sound from the yard at night and wondered what the hell it was. I finally looked up owl sounds and yep, it was a darned owl. Didn't sound like any owl I had ever heard before though. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

ROFL, I just looked tried typing straight jacket into ebay. That was a seriously disturbing experience!

The description used in the pics mean I can't post them here.
None of them grey either and I could probably buy a new wardrobe for what they are asking, meh.

My nan is amazing with a sowing machine but I don't think it would go down to well me asking.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Awwwwww!!!!!!!! Gordi I LOVE that photo of you in your jester's hat!!!!!!!
I'm the one at Christmas with the sparkly santa hat or reindeer antlers. LOL Should get some bunny ears for Easter.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

What is disturbing is that they are actually selling the damned things on e-bay. Can you imagine the sickos who might abduct someone and use it? That just gave me the chills.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join