It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

hahahaa!
I LOVE it!!! lol

erm..... WHERE is my whipped cream???? (and Cointreau!)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Awwwwww!!!!!!!! Gordi I LOVE that photo of you in your jester's hat!!!!!!!
I'm the one at Christmas with the sparkly santa hat or reindeer antlers. LOL Should get some bunny ears for Easter. What is disturbing is that they are actually selling the damned things on e-bay. Can you imagine the sickos who might abduct someone and use it? That just gave me the chills

Wait... WHAAAT?????? LOL
(Just ignore me.... the Silly is contagious!!!!)

What the...How did you get two seperate replies into one? Those were two seperate posts. Put them together and that sounds bizzare. How did you do that???????? Did it post on your computer like that? Oh my there is a glitch in the rainbow realm.

It's OKAY!!!!
It's just ME!! messing about!!!
(Copy & Paste is a wonderful thing!!)

sowwwwy!!!

Wasn't sure. LOL Sometimes I think my meds burn a few brain cells. Don't mind me.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

woodsmom

Here's some sugar.

And mugs for everyone!

Here's some fresh beans in case anyone runs out while I chase munchkins.

Just in case anyone is busy today and needs their coffee to go.

WOW! Look at all the pretty pics! Oh I'll have to make some of those felt coffee warmer thingies. Cool!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Wasn't sure. LOL Sometimes I think my meds burn a few brain cells. Don't mind me.

Aww hunny, I do daft stuff EVERY day!
Come sit down by the fire.... Mom is dishing out the coffees, and my sausage rolls are NEARLY ready - I can smell 'em!!

(Quick - call the FIRE SERVICE!!!! LOL)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I hate ebay for one very important reason. On ebay, things are outrageously cheap, and that has given consumers unrealistic expectations as to the price of certain items at retail. It makes my job harder, when I am trying to sell kit from our shop, if people see that we have the same thing as some plonker on ebay, who cleared out his garage and is selling stuff for eighty percent less than it is worth.

We cannot afford to do that, because we are a small business, and we need to charge what we do because we have premises, and overheads, that most ebay stores do not. The fact that ebay even exists makes me want to punch random networks engineers to be honest!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Aww hunny, I do daft stuff EVERY day!
Come sit down by the fire.... Mom is dishing out the coffees, and my sausage rolls are NEARLY ready - I can smell 'em!!

(Quick - call the FIRE SERVICE!!!! LOL)

Well ok, but in the real world I'm going out to lunch with my friend and shopping! Oooooh, she just called. Yay!!!
I just know I'm going to miss pages of fun.

Then I'll have to put my running shoes on again to catch up. Sigh..

Goodbye all my colorful friends. I shall see you early evening perhaps. Hope my friends across the pond don't fall asleep on me again. I hate when that happens. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Laters Night Star!

Have a great day out!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

THEY'RE READY!!

Get 'em while they're HOT!! LOL

I'm off to enjoy mine - see yous later!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Cor! Blimey!

Those look bloody delicious! You could top those with melted cheese if you wanted, and you KNOW that would taste great! A bit of mature English Cheddar grated over it and then melted under the grill...

Ok, I am going to stop before I drown myself in my own saliva.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ah. I'll know for next time. I normally just click whatever comes up unthinking.

I spose I'll just have to get sectioned and get one the traditional way. It can't be too long now...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Wow! That is dedication!

In the name of Silliness, I salute you!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here Gordi, it just took me an extra minute, thanks for the rolls!

I'm in a very silly mood today Tsu! I do have a bit of running though myself today, and little boys are just unpredictable, so anything can happen. I just wanted to share some coffee with some great company this morning!

Homer, the Chena river is fun. The first time we took my oldest son up there fishing, he caught 6 or 8 trout with his uncle and devoured 5 of them all by himself on the riverbank. He was only four years old and the pickiest eater, I was happy to see him eating so well. We avoid the rivers where we live because its chaos is the summer at peak season, though we do fight the crowds for about a week to dipnet and fill the freezer. Otherwise we stick to the ocean, that's where my barn door will come from.
It's always fun catching the hooligan in the spring for our summer bait, they run up the river so thick that you can literally grab handfuls of them from the edge as they swim by.

Night Star, I hope that you enjoy!

True Brit, I have to agree, I don't like shopping online either. I always seem to get taken by quality issues. Things can't fall apart while in the woods, and I have had it happen.
edit on 4-3-2014 by woodsmom because: Maybe that worked.....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OK, finally caught up having given my son his nuclear powered, turbo charged lappy back to him, I'm now on Pippin....yes my lappy has a name, coal fired, stem driven, and I see we have moved on to sausage rolls and hats!

Well, I've just scoffed sausage, egg, chips and beans for my tea! I don't believe the synchronicities with Gordi!

As to hats...I'll raise your jester one with.....yes a rainbow one! Well you didn't think I wouldn't have one did you?
I've not attempted to do pics on Pippin, but because I am waiting for the main coat of paint to dry on the blanket box....and seeing as it is you guys, I'll see what I can do.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ummm, I have a strange request...

Could you put one o' dem der rolls back in the oven a bit. Just until it starts to get blackened (burnt) on the edges?

I think burnt is a flavor profile that many have not explored! At least not intentionally!

Bubbles to all.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well that is the other important point about internet shopping of course. The reason I never purchase anything online, unless I cannot avoid it (like tickets to rock festivals for instance), aside from my general loathing of it, is that when I walk into a store, and I pick up a hammer, I can feel its weight and solidity. I can run my fingers over the surface of the metal, to ensure that it is finished to an acceptable standard, and has been coated against rust, and so on. I can examine the join between the head of the hammer, and its shaft, to ensure that it has been constructed to withstand the repeated impacts which are common to their use.

Once I have examined the product for quality, I can then open my wallet, pass hard currency to a human being (ensuring they continue to have a job), and have a place to return to in the event of a problem that I may have missed in my initial observation of the gear I purchased.

The internet does none of those things. You cannot really examine a product before purchase, because photographs tell you nothing of the feeling of the object in your hand, the way it is balanced, the way its surface is finished. No matter whether you are talking about hardware or anything else, the internet is a place where it is far too easy to be scammed, and worst of all, constantly purchasing from the internet, instead of visiting stores, means that small stores are going out of business, and larger operations are moving in to take over the territory.

Small stores, and stores with actual premises, need all the help they can get in this age, and I choose to do my part by refusing to shop on the internet. Hell, I will not even use an automated checkout at a supermarket. I insist on dealing with an assistant, both in the shops, and at the bank. I refuse to use an automatic teller machine. I wait till the bank is open, and I deal with the people behind the desk. I do not want to deal with a machine!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Serdgiam

Ummm, I have a strange request...

Could you put one o' dem der rolls back in the oven a bit. Just until it starts to get blackened (burnt) on the edges?

I think burnt is a flavor profile that many have not explored! At least not intentionally!

Bubbles to all.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

I love mine a little burnt
It drives Mrs C crazy

But the burnt bits in the red sauce after are to die for.

Hi honeys I'm home

Spent all day thinking it was Wednesday and had a major panic on at work to get stuff out the door, whilst driving home I realised it's only Tuesday, that was a relief.

I'm such a muppet sometimes

Cody

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ahh, well, I think we all can be muppets XD

And yes, I dont know why, but people always give me the strangest looks when I want the little tips and edges actually burnt.

When I say "it actually tastes good, seriously!" I just get strange looks. :\

I have converted a couple people over to the "dark side" though! (get it?! ha!)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thank you for my medal!

I would like to thank everyone who made this possible. Special thanks go to the Monster Raving Looney party and the NHS for letting me slip through the net.

I'm off for a spa bath now peeps. God bless the hedonistic tenant that lived here before us.

If I'm not back in an hour or so I've been electrocuted.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Thanks Mom!
That looks luverly!
Gx

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Cor! Blimey!

Those look bloody delicious! You could top those with melted cheese if you wanted, and you KNOW that would taste great! A bit of mature English Cheddar grated over it and then melted under the grill...

Ok, I am going to stop before I drown myself in my own saliva.

Now THAT MrTB, sounds Deeelish!!!
Are we serving them on your birthday?

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join