It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by TrueBrit

G'morning True!
That 'group hug' was awesome! Thanks guys!
(True...you smell good!)

I'm trying to get started on the writing, but it's hard when I just wanna play with everybody, lol!

jacy

Heh... its that mixture of Brimstone and Lynx body spray, plus burnt brass and hot steel that does it

You having a good morning then?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hi Night, we really are a soul family haha. It's very rare I meet people in RL that are like us lot. The one's I have met always seem to be taken away!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Ah Jane, LOVED the music vids. The guitarists were awesome, though I would have replaced some with even better ones.
One thing I always loved about Brian May was his unique sound. Let's face it the entire band had a unique and amazing sound!!!!! If memory serves me right, Brian's first guitar was one he (or was it his father?) built as he could not afford a store bought one.

Randy Rhodes....WOW! Phenomenal and he died way too young!!!!

What I find amazing about Jimi Hendrix was that he was WAY ahead of his time. He too died too young, as did Freddy Mercury and so many other wonderfuly talented young people.

One of my best buddies in school was a drummer, I used to meet famous bands and married a lead guitarist. I was surrounded by music my whole life.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

RUFFREADY

jacygirl
Hi RuffReady!
Welcome to The Shed!!
Thank you for the tunes...we do love our music here!
Please feel free to join us....we are having so much fun in the Rainbow Land of No Time!

jacy

Thanks
!!!!!!!

I'll be around. You all are a nice bunch. But, you all know that!!

Warm hug for Ruff and a big wamr welcome to you! Lovely vid and perfect for our growing rainbow warrior family here!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would just like to say, that page thirty six of this thread has some stonking tunes on it, and all posters who contributed music videos to that page ought to be proud of themselves. Your contributions speak volumes of your taste and discernment as totally legendary dudes and dudettes!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Apparantly double post!

Sorry gang!

edit on 4-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I find the same thing. Most of them get taken away in brand new jackets! Lovely strappy numbers they are, and snug to boot!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Tsu322

Hi Night, we really are a soul family haha. It's very rare I meet people in RL that are like us lot. The one's I have met always seem to be taken away!

In real life too many people are like carbon copies of each other, each fitting into the same mold, a bunch of sheeple. I dunno, I can be friends with just about anyone, but people here....they are like a breath of fresh air, open minded, highly creative, fascinating and fun and....well, just downright impressive on so many levels. Regular folks tend to bore me sometimes. LOL I mean you can't talk to them about all the wild things we talk about here at ATS so conversations are more limited and less interesting.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ahhh....I love the smell of Brimstone in the morning! hehe

Tsu, you're so adorable!

Night Star, my ex-husband (father of my kids) was a drummer in a band. My son is an amazing guitarist, and he also was in a band. Funny thing...they used to play Black Betty! I always had music around me for years, and now I miss all the random live performances.

It seems we have a lot of metal-heads in here...? Hell yeah! We be rocking dudes and dudettes!

jacy

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hiya True!

Ok, I'm going to get more coffee and get dressed and do the dishes I should have done last night. When I get back, I don't want to have to get my running shoes to catch up to a bunch of pages written while I was gone. LOL Night checks to see if she even owns running shoes. She is such a girly girl, not the sneeker and t-shirt type. LOL Be back my lovely people.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

New jackets!!!!! Ooooo eeerrrrr....

Mwahahahaha!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I know, right? They look so comfy, like those snuggle blankeys with the sleeves. I'd love to get hold of one and spend a day making a documentary. The fun I could have!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well....

That was as trippy as a cruise ship abroad on a sea of pink fluff, headed to an island made entirely of marshmallow!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

jaky

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I want one in black, with the strapping redesigned so that it can be used as emergency equipment webbing! That would be pretty radical!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hello Night Star!

Have you found your running shoes? My running shoes are the same as my walking boots, and my working boots. They are lightweight combat boots, same design as those worn by beat bobbies in Britain.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Look at the lucky guy in the pic! He doesn't even have to hold his own fork! Now that is a life of luxury.

Jane I haven't heard that song for ages! Great find!

True, DO IT! Take pics! Just make sure the straps are rainbow coloured.

I want mine in grey. If I'm gonna be chainsmoking with no hands it would be better at hiding the ash.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

OMG Jane! When Iwas a little girl, my oldest brother who is 10 years older than me, taped him and his friend talking and then would speed it up and have me listen to the weird speeded up voices then told me they were aliens and were gonna take me away if I didn't behave. I cried and my Mom gave him hell and told him to tell me the truth. he said, "I did!." Hahahaha.Then he did tell me it wasn't true. Poor little me!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

ROFLMAO
How are we gonna drink our coffee and chain-smoke?
Okay, maybe a straw in the coffee, but still....how flexible are you? lol
I'm thinking maybe we should practise smoking, using our feet....you know, just in case?

We won't be able to type either.

Maybe they will let us Skype each other? Sheesh, I'm getting stressed!

Is Homer still gone fishing? TDawg's stuck under his fat cat somewhere...I can hear him calling for help!
*sigh*...I'm procrastinating....should be writing....
jaky

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Damn gerbils got to Sophie!!

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join