It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

OK....I'm not getting a lot done here.....but I dedicate this one to our Man Band...just to get the party rockin'

Bet Gordi wishes he'd been amongst the 1,000!
Rainbows
Jane

PS....here's one for the guitarists!

edit on 4-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hiya Sis! Good morning!

Crikey you get up early doncha? If I wake at nine I'm filled with pride for the rest of the day!

I can't believe you guys are as silly as me! This family gets better everyday!

Jane, hehe, I love that song! I can just imagine you going for it, unsuspecting drivers just minding their own business and BAM.

I love it!

So what's everyones plans for today?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Jane! You just reminded me of this clip of an Andre Rieu concert. (Dont ask,
lets just say I have range!

For Gordi...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hey Sis!
lol...this is early? I tend to wake up at 3 am, and hit the couch to toss and turn, and hopefully crash for a little bit longer.
Eventually I give up and put the coffee on.

I'm starting to 'believe' that you guys really are my soul family.
What if 2012 wasn't the end, but the beginning...of something? (lol)
What if we really are the Rainbow Warriors, and we are here to spread love, and acceptance?
What if our story becomes big, and we become a global phenomena....?

Argh! I just heard my mother's voice in my head saying, "If ifs and ands were pots and pans, there'd be no need for tinkers".
lol

jaky

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LOL, I'm the exact opposite. I try all I can to get to sleep before 3am! It's always one more post on ATS or one more film, or one more slice of batternberg in a bowl with white chocolate mousse drizzled on top...

I was being really good and sleeping by about 11pm when I had a job but I was redundant in November and I'm sleeping like a dolebum already!

You are right about this being soul family. It was meant to be. I'm not sure why or the if's and but's but it has to be real.

I used to be obsessed with news, doom, psychos in power ect. I always told myself I was just gathering info and outlooks to become more experienced in the world to write really griity 'slap you in the face with the truth' writing when I was old enough to know enough to write about.

I came to ATS and hardly know a thing about current events anymore and my writing is not at all what I had planned! Oh the irony!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I ALWAYS....since I was a teenager, regarded 2012 as a new beginning....looks like it might be happening!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Part of me always hoped it would be a new age, a Golden Age as they were calling it on the site I frequented at that time. I tried starting a revolution of kindness and passing on those sort of messages but they would always fall down the recent post page below the 'Obama did this, Obama did that' threads.

Maybe it just needs time to kick in and for the circumstances to be right. I missed you guys before I even knew you!

edit on 432014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I missed you guys too. (awesome statement, sis)
I'm an only child, both parents are gone...no family now except for my grown kids.
I feel very alone in the world, and you guys have given me a new sense of belonging.

Tsu, the reason I wake up early, is because I go to sleep early (to escape my reality).
I've been really unhappy for a few years, and sometimes think that my life has become a nightmare that I keep waking up to every morning. (heard that line in a movie...it fits too well)
Since we have all become friends/family...I have a sense of purpose...and a feeling that I'm NOT alone.
You all have no idea what an impact you've had on me.
I thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

jaky

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Great thread!!

Those two video's were great!! Good stuff early whilst drinking my coffee waiting for the stock market to open lol!!

Top ten was on the money also.. though I think Neil young could been at least a 9 1/2 or mentioned
or A for effort.

www.youtube.com...(in case not shown in certain countries)

Folk rock legend, Neil Young played The O2 Arena in London with his band of brothers, Crazy Horse, on June 17 2013.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

See....that's what rainbows are for.....they bring happy, positive, loving and respectful people together.

I found mine, you found yours.....and so did a whole heap of other folk, and still they come....we'll get to the "100th monkey" yet

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

OK That's it....

Group hug required!!!!!

Now carry on....you knows what we have to do!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi RuffReady!
Welcome to The Shed!!
Thank you for the tunes...we do love our music here!
Please feel free to join us....we are having so much fun in the Rainbow Land of No Time!

jacy

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

angelchemuel

OK That's it....

Group hug required!!!!!

Now carry on....you knows what we have to do!!!

Rainbows
Jane

Group hug? I am so down with that, I may need a bathysphere!

UBER GIGA HUGGLES TO EVERYONE!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

G'morning True!
That 'group hug' was awesome! Thanks guys!
(True...you smell good!)

I'm trying to get started on the writing, but it's hard when I just wanna play with everybody, lol!

jacy

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Back to keeping a low profile.
edit on 432014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yay for group hugs! I'm nuzzling my way to the middle like a penguin

Hi Ruff! Welcome to Rainbows world! It's lovely here, 'The Shed' is the new RL !

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

jacygirl
Hi RuffReady!
Welcome to The Shed!!
Thank you for the tunes...we do love our music here!
Please feel free to join us....we are having so much fun in the Rainbow Land of No Time!

jacy

Thanks
!!!!!!!

I'll be around. You all are a nice bunch. But, you all know that!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by Night Star

Nightbabes, how do you think I'm gonna catch my fish???
its not like theyre gonna jump into the boat if i ask them....

Have you tried? LOL
They have the fake worms and bugs ya know. But I am no fisher. Unless I'm starving and have to kill my own food, it aint happening.

Pet stores have cricket keepers. It's a plastic container with tubes going through it and a lid with slots for air. The tubes are capped off. If you just want one or two you pull the tube out and give a little shake and there you go. That way you don't have crickets jumping out all over the place. I learned about them when I had a tree frog for a pet.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

Me and my daughters have broken into dance routines in 'odd places'.....down an aisle in Asda....but the best was heading north out of Birmingham having joined a standstill traffic jam on the M6. One of our fav songs came on....we ramped up the volume and got out of the car and danced.....to resounding cheers when we'd finished ....which was nice and pretty 'random'

Rainbows
Jane

I'm going to be 56 in April and I still do the random dancing thing. Usually in stores with my friend Linda. We're crazy ladies from way back when. LOL Love seeing we have other random dancers and silly folk here.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

*big huggy hug* for Tsu. Thanks for sharing, sweetie.
I feel like a 'missing zygote' too.

Ruff...aww, thank you! I think everyone here is amazing, and they have increased my quality of life!

jaky

edit: My internet is wonky, must reboot. Hopefully be back shortly.
edit on 4-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join