It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mickygrimshaw

Hello micky!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes i am. Im a dance teacher. I mainly work in the cities Manchester and Liverpool. It gets kind of hectic
..So a few of these are in tow

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

They cancelled some Australian dates...he's not good
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hello Night Star. Hope your well. And i like your avatar picture

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by cody599

ROFLMFAO, that's classic! Maybe you could ring Tim-Dearest and get some over time?

I'm cackling like a witch here.

Tip; coat the oven and hob with cleaner before anything else and go back to wipe it down after doing the rest of your chores. It will save valuable scrubbing time.

Oven and hob coated

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello Darling ATSers!

Jane! It's so lovely to see you here! Did you know it's grand national tomorrow? I put money on a horse called 'Rainbow Hunter'! Can you believe it?!!! I screamed when I saw that name in the list. (I have to stop doing that, my family jumped a mile)

If he comes in first I get £332.50 or £72.50 up to fourth place. You will have to excuse my lack of jargon, I really don't know the first thing about betting lol. This is so exciting! I'm going to be rich people, RICH I TELL YOU!

Gamblers Anonymous here I come!

Jaky, we are your people if you want us or not, we are adopting you either way! I am proud to call you my Sister, I really mean it. xxxxxxxxxxx

Night, you have lived an amazing life!, You know, I think the most rock and roll thing is that you can't remember it, ROFL! That's how it's meant to be done!

I haven't met anyone famous, (except the famous writers of the shed
)

My Mum however did it all, or did them all I should say lol. Captain Sensible from the Damned and some guy from 999. My Aunt was with Rat Scabies at the time haha.

Gordi! Hiya! Thanks for answering my questions. The thing I'm most worried about is ATSing on my phone. I have unlimited internet. Could I use that? I have this thing on the phone apparently that allows me to use it as a hotspot. Would that work? I'm on 3 network. I don't mind being stranded from RL, that's cool.

Hehe, I told my Mum about the plane being called 'Fokker 50', she's pretty much having a nervous breakdown, she wants me to go by train lol. She's like Jaky, Night and Foss when it comes to flying.

Hehe, you did sound a bit like True, but True is easier to understand, no offense.

Dawg, I am the exact opposite lol. I hate loud bangs. Cars backfiring is the worst, God I could win an Olympic gold for jumping when that happens! I despise fireworks with a passion, I think they should be at organised events only and people using them should have a degree in their use. Rant over.

Hiya Micky, it's lovely to see you! Welcome back! Do you mind if I ask which of the people in the avi is you, I'm confused. (As usual
)

Cody? Have you got started yet with your spring cleaning? I'm still smiling here. Sorry.

Well people, the supervising of my parents divorce discussions and house sale went very well. Everybody was very civil and the whole thing went with out a hitch. Happy days.

I've just stuffed a tuna and cheese toasted sandwich from Subway and am about to devour Cadbury's cream egg pots of JOY. Life is good.

Oh, Jane, I forgot to say, the guardian angel and spirit guide book is excellent. I have four Arch Angels and my own guardian angel, I haven't got to the bit about spirit guides yet. It's going very well indeed! I feel a lot better for it.

Much love to all! And hugs too, especially Dawg.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Waves at Tsu!!!

Um...just want to clear one thing up in case folks are wondering...No I never ever slept with a rock star. I wasn't that kind of girl. I was probably the only one who ever turned down Gene Simmons. LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

mickygrimshaw

Hello Night Star. Hope your well. And i like your avatar picture

Awwww, thanks. Yours is cool too. Is that you in your avatar? You should share a vid of you dancing. Ask Tsu about her butt wiggle, you could incorporate that into your dance routine. LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Night! I never thought you were that girl that slept with rock stars! I was just saying my Mum was very wild in her younger days. I know you are not like that! Ignore me, I'm on one today, I'm in one of my silly moods.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Tsu322

Night! I never thought you were that girl that slept with rock stars! I was just saying my Mum was very wild in her younger days. I know you are not like that! Ignore me, I'm on one today, I'm in one of my silly moods.

LOL Oh I know Honey, it just reminded that most people think that if a woman hangs around with rock stars, they are sleeping with them and I usually mention right off that I don't, and I forgot to mention it. I know you didn't think that of me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok I might as well post this here before someone else does. The secret is out. Remember though that I look nothing like that anymore. I have gained a ton of weight from being disabled and being on meds and I like to eat too much. Plus the years have not been kind. I don't remember the year that pic was taken. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Trying to eat healthier. I have to lose weight for my health and well being. I wouldn't dare share a recent photo.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Night, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your eyes, you look beautiful and soulful! Never mind the weight gain, I bet you are still gorgeous!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You had your pixie ears then didn't you
....you can see it!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Tsu322

Night, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your eyes, you look beautiful and soulful! Never mind the weight gain, I bet you are still gorgeous!

Awwww, you're sweet. Thanks! No I'm not gorgeous at all, but I am soulful.

I don't know how BFFT found that so quickly! LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

angelchemuel

You had your pixie ears then didn't you
....you can see it!
Rainbows
Jane

Hahahahahaha! No, I don't have big elf ears. LOL Wish I had some of their magic though!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey all ya Shed Dwellers!!!!!! I'm back with Bud On!!!!!!
Missed you guys......
Cody Bud!!!!!! OM F'n God Bud!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THANX!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the new Dragon pic you fixed for me!!!!! Look at him Now!!! Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a week ago or so I mentioned I wanted to remove the bground, but I spaced goin to look into it. You remembered and had it fixed for me!! How Frikkin Kool is THAT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm exstatic!!!!!!!!!!
Buddy-Bro Hug Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, soon as I can kool down a hair, I'll do a couple comms on whats been goin on here lately.....

edit on 4-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok, NIght shift reporting in. On Guard, flyin high overhead.........No ogres. Kool! (sip, Gulp, Gulp) Love it!

Jane, How I always miss you on here I don't know. (Sniffin armpits now)
I do shower.....Hmmmm......
Well I hope you are ok. I feel like yer the Mom type, when I met ya,
not that I'm sayin you are older than me, Oh Crap, here it comes.....( Duckin), but , well You Know, Well I hope ya know what I mean.
I miss ya.................................
Hope anyone knows what I mean actually.......... Cause I sure don't...........

Hey guys, anyone home?

(Flyin over the Stream. Check........... Woods look clear too.......Check)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi ((((((Night))))))
Wow, You would have def been a gal I'd hang around with!!!! Pretty pic there!!!
(gonna try to dig up my senior pic......)
This is for You.......

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Tsu, I like Green Day too!! My daughter was into them , when she was still at home, and I got into them. I'm into a LOT of diff music. Love all of it, mostly......
My son, still home, gets into what I listened to all my life, and likes it too. Plus hes into newer heavy metal, and I like that too!
Metal Head 4-ever!!!!!!!!!

Gordy ya I noticed the inflatable, just didn't mention it, cause I didn't know if You Knew it!!!! (Just a BS Line Bud!!!)
I used one at a bar my wife and I used to frequent for their karaoke night. Was a blast doin AC-DC with that thing!!! LOL!!!!
Rock On Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit: Guess If I was smart, I could've put all this in one post, but Hey, Common sense, where are ya?!?!??! Helloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join