It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

SyxPak
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer, heres a pic of me some odd yrs ago at my old house. I was like, what a camera? I'm busy here. LOL!...... For You Bud. Srry, its blurred, but you get the picture... LOL!!!!!!

Sorry Six, you cant beat an alien smoking

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Jane! It's so lovely to see you here! Did you know it's grand national tomorrow? I put money on a horse called 'Rainbow Hunter'! Can you believe it?!!! I screamed when I saw that name in the list. (I have to stop doing that, my family jumped a mile)

LOL

I did exactly the same, looked through the gee gee's, did a double take, signed on and put a bet straight on it

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

SyxPak
Hey all ya Shed Dwellers!!!!!! I'm back with Bud On!!!!!!
Missed you guys......
Cody Bud!!!!!! OM F'n God Bud!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THANX!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the new Dragon pic you fixed for me!!!!! Look at him Now!!! Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a week ago or so I mentioned I wanted to remove the bground, but I spaced goin to look into it. You remembered and had it fixed for me!! How Frikkin Kool is THAT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm exstatic!!!!!!!!!!
Buddy-Bro Hug Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, soon as I can kool down a hair, I'll do a couple comms on whats been goin on here lately.....

edit on 4-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

No probs Syx glad you liked it bud

Looks pretty damn good even if I do say so myself

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
CODY!!!
I think I've sussed out the vacuum attachment thingummy!!
and I think Dawg might like this last one...

This thread is so informative

And there was I listening to the missus assuming she was correct about using it for cleaning I knew I should have asked a man !

Mrs C is so gonna get that wake up call one day,when I'm feeling REALLY brave or go through my 'Stupid time' as happens occasionally, nothing to worry about a few shots of vitamin B1 soon sorts me out.

Hope all are well, I'm just catching up,

Homer awesome looking car

Night awesome looking full stop

True good to see you bro

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good to see you too Cody!

How has your morning and early afternoon gone? I got invited to a mates place, to sit round the fire dish in his back yard, chop wood, and drink beer. Ought to be a nice evening! Just got to see out the working day, get my self together, and then it will be all fire, metal, and booze from then on. Thank GOD its Sunday tomorrow!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Night Star

...LOL! I chose my avatar because as I was flipping through hundreds that one just popped right out with those mesmerizing eyes, she is an elf and just lovely.

Indeed she is!
HEY! I just found a picture of her when she was a little bit younger!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by cody599

Good to see you too Cody!

How has your morning and early afternoon gone? I got invited to a mates place, to sit round the fire dish in his back yard, chop wood, and drink beer. Ought to be a nice evening! Just got to see out the working day, get my self together, and then it will be all fire, metal, and booze from then on. Thank GOD its Sunday tomorrow!

OK Now I'm jealous

My day has been an education into the world of female thinking, apparently windows have 4 corners and they ALL need to be clean, who'd of thunk it

Vacuum cleaners are also a useful tool for doing exactly what it says on the tin, although Gbro's vids were far more inspiring.

I have cleaning products coming out of my ears and I'm knackered

But the soon to be EX Mrs C has a smile on her face and is looking relaxed at last. So a job well done and some quality time for us at long last

After F1 qualifying and the Grand national of course

Please raise a toast this evening in true shed style to all our friends.

Loud, raucous, and from the soul, I'll do similar here.................Soon to be EX Mrs C permitting

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hiya Darling Shedders!

Good Afternoon all! Hugs all 'round. Hiya, Gordi, True, Cody, everyone else awake and posting...

How are you all today? All good here, I have a day of online shopping and winning lots of money on 'Rainbow Hunter' to cover the expense.

Guys, 'take off' (or whatever the start of a horse race is called) is 4.15, I will be rich by about 5pm.

Cody, I see you are in too. Woohoo. Got any plans for your winnings?

Anyone else having a little flutter?

Guys, I don't know what was the matter with me last night, I went on a bit of a posting spree haha. It's going to take me all day to catch up. I do it to myself, I really do.

Much love to all!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

...LOL! I chose my avatar because as I was flipping through hundreds that one just popped right out with those mesmerizing eyes, she is an elf and just lovely.

Indeed she is!

Hahahahaha! Funny! You do some weird things with pics. LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Me? A flutter? Not a chance!

I have my vices, including but not at all limited to nice nosh, brilliant boozing, and vast verbosity, but gambling is not one of them. I do not even play the lottery!

Some people refuse to gamble because they have too little money, with which I empathise, being pretty much in a similar position. Some refuse to gamble because it can become addictive, which can lead to other problems. Me? I refuse to gamble because I like certainty. I like to receive goods in exchange for money, not the possibility of more money!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Homer, good job Sir! Congratulations on the new job. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Hello True and Cody and Gordi and Tsu and whoever else pops in. I'm still sleepy. My 5 year old great nephew decided to wake me at 9Am to show me his latest new pet. I was expecting something furry and out comes a ...tortoise. LOL!!! Cute bugger. I don't have to visit a zoo, I just have to go downstairs to their apartment. They have a red tailed baby boa constrictor I got to name her Lilly, a tortoise, lots of fish, a few birds, cat, a guini pig, a couple of lizards...LOL! Whenever Cody comes up he says, "Auntie, I have something you're really gonna love." I never know what to expect.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

I have my vices, including but not at all limited to nice nosh, brilliant boozing, and vast verbosity, but gambling is not one of them. I do not even play the lottery!

Some people refuse to gamble because they have too little money, with which I empathise, being pretty much in a similar position. Some refuse to gamble because it can become addictive, which can lead to other problems. Me? I refuse to gamble because I like certainty. I like to receive goods in exchange for money, not the possibility of more money!

That reminded me of a woman I used to work with, her husband had a great job, so she could spend most of her paycheck any way she pleased. She would waste most of it on scratch and lottery tickets. Lost money all the time and would get all excited if she won 50 bucks. We'd say it cost you hundreds to get that 50, why are you so excited? LOL She would get all insulted and walk away.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sorry to butt in

But

GO RAINBOW HUNTER

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

BUGGER

Either that damn dragon distracted him, or true fed him too much rum

Back to the F1

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

What happened?

Did the rainbow escape today, rather than being captured by the beast?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Gordi
Indeed she is!

Night Star
Hahahahaha! Funny! You do some weird things with pics. LOL

THAT WAS NEVER PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!

Oh, hang on, you mean with your avatar pic??? ahhh ok! Yeah I suppose I do then! LOL
I just enjoy unleashing my creative side on occasion!
(Did you recognise the "young" girl?)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu - Sorry, I totally forgot to answer your last question about the mobile phone web thing...

In short... I'm afraid that I just don't know the exact answer to that!

I don't know anyone there with 3 Mobile, and haven't tried the web-enabled hot-spot thing at all.

I do know that the normal mobile phone signal is a bit weak, but usually (on vodaphone network) it is possible to text and make the odd short phone call but If I try to access the web using my phone there it usually times-out before it fully loads the page.

There is web access at the local library, but at the weekend it is only open until lunchtime on the Saturday.

Hope this helps?

Cheers M'dear!

G

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

But are you SURE of that?
I bet you a fiver that you're not! LOL

Enjoy your night true chap! (I may crack open a wee liquid something-or-other myself later...)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

HomerinNC and Syx

Homer, heres a pic of me some odd yrs ago at my old house. I was like, what a camera? I'm busy here. LOL!...... For You Bud. Srry, its blurred, but you get the picture... LOL!!!!!!

Sorry Six, you cant beat an alien smoking

Hey Homer... You never told us that you had an ugly cousin? LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Oh for crying out loud! It's a couple of quid once a year, not my entire life savings on a pair of sixes! Sheesh!

Anyway, I've given up 90% of my previous vices, if it weren't for the odd day off from behaving I'd probably go mad. (OK, OK, madder).

Cody? Um, did you see that Rainbow fell at the Valentines fence? What the frick is that all about?! That should have been where we took the lead!

Hi Gordi! LOL, I suppose I'll just have to pop to the library to gossip about you guys, I mean, um, keep track of my email.

Hehe, todays question is do I need to bring a hairdryer?

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join