It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Whose dead then?

It's not Lemmy. His daily intake of chemicals keeps him in a waking suspended animation.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

cody599

....I'll catch up later as soon as I figure out how this vacuum thingy works, and what the hell is THIS attachment for ?....
Cody

Morning bro!

erm, that bit...is...well....you weren't actually supposed to see that bit....I.....well....I...erm...Mrs C wanted to..... well...
perhaps I should just demonstrate? (NO It's NOT for THAT!!!!)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Chemical intake in any form is always good in my book. Lets see we got powders, liquids, solids, vaporous, and what did I miss..... Cause all are needed in some way or another.....

And Yah, I hope Lemmie is still here Kickin it with us!! MotorHead would not be the same.....
True, GMornin to Ya!!! Nice to see You this morn...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Mornin True!

< s l i d e . . . . . . . . (__)? >

I think that I may have caused the confusion over who's dead!
I was just implying that Lemmie must be the one who's dead, because Jane posted two pics, one of which was Lemmie, and said that the one who was 10 years younger than her was dead (So I joked that it must be Lemmie!! - It isn't!!!!!)

Gawd!! That just doen't work at all when I try and explain it!!! LOL

I need another Cuppa!!!!

You workin' today bro?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bud, that was good for a 9!!!!!! Sec vid!!! LOL

Is right though, I'm with Cody, Only need One soap for crise sakes!!!!
But, that vac has more than one use......Umm, you know???!!! (Hint Hint, nudge nudge)

(floor left wide open for one of Gordy's , Umm, Non Sexual comms... LOL!!!! )

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star
Ok I might as well post this here before someone else does. The secret is out. Remember though that I look nothing like that anymore. I have gained a ton of weight from being disabled and being on meds and I like to eat too much. Plus the years have not been kind. I don't remember the year that pic was taken. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Aww Night that's a lovely pic. AND... I can see a REAL similarity between that photo and your avatar!!! WOW!!
Did you choose your avatar because of the likeness????
Cool!
Thanks for sharing that.

Morning All!!!
I'm having a rather large mug of Tea this morning, with a wee teaspoon of honey in it!!! Nom Nom!!

LOL! I chose my avatar because as I was flipping through hundreds that one just popped right out with those mesmerizing eyes, she is an elf and just lovely.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I love her Night! So eye appealing!!!!!! I have saved that pic by the way....!!! Very mesmerizing!

Iv'e always been a sucker for some good eye candy!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
How rude, I didn't even say Good morning to you guys. Good morning gentlemen!!!
Syx, it's bedtime dear. I'm out for now but shall return later in the day. Love, faery kisses and dragon dreams.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

SyxPak

I love her Night! So eye appealing!!!!!! I have saved that pic by the way....!!! Very mesmerizing!

Iv'e always been a sucker for some good eye candy!!

Awesome!
Now get to bed! LOL Night all!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

((((((Night)))))) GNight Hun. Sweet Dreams... see ya soon...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
CODY!!!
I think I've sussed out the vacuum attachment thingummy!!
and I think Dawg might like this last one...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Those were good Bud! 2nd one cracked me up outloud, prob woke these guys here, last one is very creative! Love It!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Aye, that I am good sir! Lovely day for it by all accounts too. Hopefully some of the denizens of our little community will be out in their gardens thinking "By the blessed balls of God, this garden is a tip! Away we go to the hardware store!"

Or, even better, looking at their sheds, and thinking that they could really use a better padlock, or a bigger hasp and staple, or a hybrid of a padlock and a hasp and staple in one device, made of solid stainless steel and rated for security and against corrosion...

And so on!

What are you up to today? Anything inspiring?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well my rainbow folk, I'm still alive, and got some news to tell you.
Thru the VA, I started an internship for a company called Manpower to Horsepower, they are a dirt track car racing team.
THey are a racing team made up of over 98% disabled veterans, and do alot of charity work to help vets suffering from 'war wounds', so I fit in real nicely.
I am doing 3d modeling and maybe some photoshop work and working on their website. It turned out to be more, a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Tuesday, 1 April was my first day. The owner of the company asked me to do a car to look like a baseball.
No problem, had that done in about 10 mins, they were beyond excited.

Yesterday, I setup their wireless network so everyone prints off the same wireless printer
Long story short, I'm now switching from Simulation & Game Design to graphic artist. The VA approved the change, just gotta grt the school to let me know what I need to get done, hopefully NO MORE STATS!!!

So everything is going good here, yall miss me n Zack? LOL
edit on 4/5/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Good morrow sir! And how goes your day?

Keeping it metal as per usual I assume?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yes Metal Here Bud!!!!!! Thanx for the weird al vid, never seen that one b4.Good one!!! Now instead of thinkin of ya when I hear good metal tracks, ill be thinkin of you as Al, doin that vid!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a good day Bro. Crash time soon here as I'm outta liquid refreshments. The Liquor kind any ways......Alas. Plus been up since 9 somethin yest morn.........
Oh, the 9's. Every 27th customer gets.....(from the vid) 2+7, 9. There it is again. LOL!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

HOMER!!! Good to see Ya!!!!
WOW, Sounds like you are now on the path to Easy Street!!!! Glad to see that for You Bud!!!! Yes!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Homer, heres a pic of me some odd yrs ago at my old house. I was like, what a camera? I'm busy here. LOL!...... For You Bud. Srry, its blurred, but you get the picture... LOL!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey, gotta fly. bout 3:30 here, and time to get some ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz's.........
Night All. Hope You have a Great Day!!!!!! Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Homer, that car looks like one hell of a fast ball!

That's a grand bit of work, and I am very glad that you seem to be finding some satisfaction, and recognition of your skill. There are few things that can pull ones life together, better than being able to do something that one enjoys professionally.

Big thumbs up!

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join