It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Awwww, thanks Sweetie! Great song!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yer Welcome MLady! Fer some reason it made me think of You when I was listening to it.......

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

How about we grab a couple of dragons and take a ride beneath the stars?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Lets go!!!! Hang a sec, I'll drop down some.......... Ok, Hop on!!!!!!! or have a Ride on Titan! Titan loves passengers!! Lets Ride!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Titan it is then!
Over the bridge we go.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yee Freakin Hawwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the skies are great eh?!? Wow, gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Love The Pic BTW !!!!!!!
edit on 5-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

How ya doin Night? Things gettin a bit better for ya???!!! I hope so!!!!!
Is nice to see You again!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
A cold wind rushes by as the two rainbow warriors climb into the night sky, hair whipping around wildly as they laugh and hold on tight.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Awwwwwe Wow, I love the visuals..... Is so nice!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

SyxPak

How ya doin Night? Things gettin a bit better for ya???!!! I hope so!!!!!
Is nice to see You again!!!

Today was a good day friend. I got a little sad though when my Mom and I were talking about Mother's Day in May and she was saying how my sister was asking her which restaurant she wanted to go to. Our family gets together at a nice restaurant for holidays. Easier that way. And she said which restaurant she would like to go but added "If I'm still here." She is 90 and that always makes me sad when she says that. But, I'm ok. Just taking one day at a time. And you??

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Glad today was good for You Night. Your Mom is 90? Wow, the things she has seen eh? I know how that statement must have felt, and I feel for You. My wifes Dad was same way, always sayin some kind of downer......God rest his soul....
But I'm glad for You that shes still here. Those statements from, well anyone, are hard to deal with.....
Hey, my Grand Ma is going to be 99 this year!! Wow, she still does one day a week of Charity work at her local hospital. She still drives !!!
She has her wits about her more than me on my best days!!! LOL!!!!
And Hey, Just do Just That! Take it all one Day at a time!!! That's been easier for me to do too anymore... LOL!!!!!!
I'm doin just fine right now. Man, Thank You B-Wiser... LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Wow! It's amazing that your GRandma does charity work, still drives and has her wits about her at 99!!!! She has been quite fortunate.

Both my Grandfathers passed away before I was even born. I have no idea what it feels like to have a Grandfather. One of my Grandmothers only spoke French, so I hardly ever knew what she was talking about. LOL So really, I only had my Grandmother on my Fathers side that I knew. She was 90 when she passed away. My Dad was in his 80's. I doubt I'll last that long though. LOL Don't think I'd really want to anyway with all the health problems elderly people have to deal with and all.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Night Star
Ok I might as well post this here before someone else does. The secret is out. Remember though that I look nothing like that anymore. I have gained a ton of weight from being disabled and being on meds and I like to eat too much. Plus the years have not been kind. I don't remember the year that pic was taken. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Aww Night that's a lovely pic. AND... I can see a REAL similarity between that photo and your avatar!!! WOW!!
Did you choose your avatar because of the likeness????
Cool!
Thanks for sharing that.

Morning All!!!
I'm having a rather large mug of Tea this morning, with a wee teaspoon of honey in it!!! Nom Nom!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

SyxPak

Glad today was good for You Night. Your Mom is 90? Wow, the things she has seen eh? I know how that statement must have felt, and I feel for You. My wifes Dad was same way, always sayin some kind of downer......God rest his soul....
But I'm glad for You that shes still here. Those statements from, well anyone, are hard to deal with.....
Hey, my Grand Ma is going to be 99 this year!! Wow, she still does one day a week of Charity work at her local hospital. She still drives !!!
She has her wits about her more than me on my best days!!! LOL!!!!
And Hey, Just do Just That! Take it all one Day at a time!!! That's been easier for me to do too anymore... LOL!!!!!!
I'm doin just fine right now. Man, Thank You B-Wiser... LOL!!!

Syx - That's AWESOME!!!! I want to meet Grandma in HERE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I know!! mY G-ma amazes me!!
I was fortunate to have known, my 2 grandmas, and g-pas, well and another G-pa and g-ma, and another G-Ma...Complicated, but here goes. My Bilogical Dad and mom had broke up when I was around 3 I guess, I was told, and another couple around the corner of the same block, broke up about the same time. My Bio Dad, ended up marrying the gal around the corner, and my ma married that gals old hubby. Switch!! No Lie!!!
So Wow, what a hey day my early life was dealin with all that crap.. LOL!
So I dealt with My Bio G-Parents, my Step Dads ma and Pa, and My Step Mom's mom. Yes, it was very difficult.
(now I'm figurin out that maybe that's why I'm so messed up??!!??? LOL!!)

I'm sorry about yer losses Night! ((((((Night))))))
I know how hard that is too, as I have lost my Bio Mom and Dad, both to cancer. Wanted, obviously, to see them get much older, but Dad was 64, Mom was 62... Hmmm, Theres another 9 for me, eh? 6+4+6+2=18, 1+8=9........
I generally say 9's are ok for me, but as far as family members, not so good. Back in 1999, my wife lost both her parents, a few months apart, and her G-Ma. Plus My Bio G-Pa died that year.. All in about 11 weeks...... Was terrible......
That's why I'm a bit freaked by my G-Ma turning 99 this year.........

But Hey!! I know You will be here for many more yrs to come!! I know, gettin old and all the probs that we may encounter, but I'll still be typin away chattin with You my Friend!!! I'm not sure I want to deal with all that too, but We will do what we have to do, Right Night!!??

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordy!! Cheers to Ya!!! ( Clickin my Can of B-Wisest to yer Tea Mug!!!) Good to see ya all bright eyed and busheytailed!!!?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Night Star

mickygrimshaw

Hello Night Star. Hope your well. And i like your avatar picture

Awwww, thanks. Yours is cool too. Is that you in your avatar? You should share a vid of you dancing. Ask Tsu about her butt wiggle, you could incorporate that into your dance routine. LOL

Good morning all

Got the washing machine loaded and a cup of tea for Mrs C made

Off to the shops for some cleaning supplies then it's time to blitz this pad.

Night would you mind if I played with your avatar ? Assuming I get time, and if so what background would you love the most ?

Feel free to tell me to bog off.

I'll catch up later as soon as I figure out how this vacuum thingy works, and what the hell is THIS attachment for ?

I'm so confused, I thought it would be like a man shower, one soap does all, apparently it's more like a lady shower, 163 different products are required, and that's just to wash your hair !!!!!

Holy mother of God help me, I knoweth not what I do

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

You're lookin' awesome man!!
Cody's done a great job on your dragon!! (And I'm guessing that it'll be easier for you now to switch backgrounds and stuff??)
Coolio!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody Bud!!! Thanx again for the new Dragon!! I love Him!!!!!!!! Did ya see my post where I went ballistic and raved about him to ya??!!! If not, look back a page or so..... Luv Ya Bro!!! Thanx!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

YES HE ROCKS RIGHT??!!??!!?!?!?!? Wow This Dragon is so awesome.... ya did see my orig post when I ranted Joyfully to Cody about it right?

new topics

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join