It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hiya Doc, have a lovely weekend yourself! Waves back!

Oh wow, I just realised something Jaky, we hang 'round with Doctors and Vets as well as writers.

Syx, I'm good thanks, I have plenty to winge about so I'm about as happy as a pig in muck. Hows you?

Gordi, questions for the day? Let me think. OK. I'm ready.

Is there phone reception on Shed Island?
Is vaping allowed at airports and on planes?
Why do I only think of good questions when I am meant to be sleeping and go blank when I'm on ATS?

True, what makes you think I haven't done that already? My next plan is to tie them together and hide their lighters until they learn to compromise.

Failing that I could always put them in borstal.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody, cool dragon!

Do you have any plans for this weekend? You guys doing anything nice?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody, cool dragon!

Do you have any plans for this weekend? You guys doing anything nice?

It's just Syx's dragon with the background removed, he asked for it the creations thread.

I told Mrs C very proudly yesterday, darling if you want I'll take Monday off (having already booked it)

The reply, "Don't bother I want to clean the flat without you being under my feet"

"Bugger I've already booked it"

"Then help me clean the flat over the weekend and we can do something nice on Monday"

Shot down in flames and shot myself in the foot with one sentence LOL

Does that answer your question, told you my brain was broked

Bugger

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

ROFLMFAO, that's classic! Maybe you could ring Tim-Dearest and get some over time?

I'm cackling like a witch here.

Tip; coat the oven and hob with cleaner before anything else and go back to wipe it down after doing the rest of your chores. It will save valuable scrubbing time.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tim dearest is at the top of the list come the revolution

And thanks for the handy tip
I've tried bribing Mrs C with a KFC, she accepted the KFC
But the cleaning is on

I'll just put on some decent music and it will fly by

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Helllloooo out there!!!!!

Jacey, as Syx said, my birthday is the 18th. As for bands I met, that was over 30 years ago and I can't remember them all.

Let's see, met KIss members the most. I got to know a couple of the body guards and got back stage a lot. Saw them in my State and a few neighboring States. Once they had a food fight backstage while still wearing their platform boots and were slipping and sliding all over the place. I kept my distance on that one. LOL It was the birthday of one of the people in the road crew.

Met Ozzy. I didn't know what to expect and was amazed at how sweet he was. It was the blizzard of Oz tour and he was looking forward to returning home for the holidays. Also met the drummer Bill Ward who was rather comical. I kept asking Ozzy questions just to hear his accent. LOL

Met The Sweet. These guys were so down to earth and so much fun to hang out with. They were going to let me and my friend hang out up on the stage but off to the left where we couldn't be seen. A security officer wouldn't allow it though. I felt so important there for a minute. LOL Hey, I was a teenager.

Met the bassist of Yes. He was really nice.

Saw and said Hello to some members of Queen. Didn't get to talk with them though.

Met Brad Whitford of Aerosmith. Very nice guy.

I can't recall who played with Tom Petty but Tom was backing up some group and this time we did get to sit on stage off to the side and Tom winked at me. LOL

Partied with The Allman Brothers road crew. OMG! LOL They were thinking of making their own band The Almost brothers. LOL

Man, I wish I could remember the others but for now I just can't recall.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh man I can't believe I forgot to mention Ace Freiley or however it's spelled. The lead guitarist of Kiss. I don't care how many times we met him, he was always drunk as a skunk and funny as hell. His laugh was actually a giggle. He would stand there swaying as he talked. Hahahaha!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi Tsu!!!

Have fun with your housework Cody! You are such a dear to help Mrs. C.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My latest thread if you guys want to check it out. Three year old blows judges away!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night Star...Wow! Lucky you! My first concert was KISS when I was 16. The only musician I've ever met was Tom Cochrane (Life is a Highway)...he was super nice. I have a pic of us together....somewhere....?
Black Sabbath is playing 2 concerts near me next weekend, and I couldn't get tickets. So sad, I just love them.

Hey everybody! *waving* So nice to see you all here, even if it's just popping in to say 'hi'.
I can't say enough about how much you all helped me through yesterday. I felt like I had 'people'. (lol)
You are my people. I have claimed you.

brb...gotta chase Sophie for a minute...her playmate is sick/sleeping and she is bored.
jacy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank you for making me smile Night and bringing back a good memory ( )

Couldn't resist replying.....
played snooker at the Conway Hotel in Belfast with Meatloaf and his band and bodyguard until 5 am......towards the end I was so tiddly, every time I bent over to take my shot (we were playing doubles) I saw two balls.....so one of the guys pointed to the ball I needed to hit (the pink) which was no use at all because he then had two left hands!

T&C'a Gordi....T&C's....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

jacygirl

Night Star...Wow! Lucky you! My first concert was KISS when I was 16. The only musician I've ever met was Tom Cochrane (Life is a Highway)...he was super nice. I have a pic of us together....somewhere....?
Black Sabbath is playing 2 concerts near me next weekend, and I couldn't get tickets. So sad, I just love them.

Hey everybody! *waving* So nice to see you all here, even if it's just popping in to say 'hi'.
I can't say enough about how much you all helped me through yesterday. I felt like I had 'people'. (lol)
You are my people. I have claimed you.

brb...gotta chase Sophie for a minute...her playmate is sick/sleeping and she is bored.
jacy

Hi Sweetheart!
That is the one thing that I regret the most was not taking pictures back then. We didn't want to seem like immature little tenny boppers. How stupid was that? DOH!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Thank you for making me smile Night and bringing back a good memory ( )

Couldn't resist replying.....
played snooker at the Conway Hotel in Belfast with Meatloaf and his band and bodyguard until 5 am......towards the end I was so tiddly, every time I bent over to take my shot (we were playing doubles) I saw two balls.....so one of the guys pointed to the ball I needed to hit (the pink) which was no use at all because he then had two left hands!

T&C'a Gordi....T&C's....

Rainbows
Jane

Hahahahaha! Fun!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
For Rodinus if he should pop in. In memory of his beloved hunting pal and companion. My deepest sympathy. Losing a precious pet is devastating!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Night Star
My latest thread if you guys want to check it out. Three year old blows judges away!!!

You made me cry watching that

Tears of joy
I'm such a softy...............................*Man's Up*

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody, it's very manly that you have emotions and aren't afraid to show them. We love that about you.

(besides, the kid was adorable...you'd have to be a cyborg not to melt a little, lol)

Jane...You met Meat Loaf? Geez...you and Night Star have some awesome stories...I'm jealous, lol. (Ever hear of a movie called "The Banger Sisters"....Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon...used to be groupies?) I can't call you and Night Star the Banger Sisters, because...well we know Gordi would get himself banned...
(but I can think it!)

jacy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

cody599

Night Star

You made me cry watching that

Tears of joy
I'm such a softy...............................*Man's Up*

Cody

Awwww, you are just the sweetest thing!!!! Hugs!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am NOT sweet

I'm a Rufty Tufty Biker, I can prove it I'll post a pic to show just how tough

Oh bugger wrong pic

Cody

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ah but that is what makes you so interesting. A rough tough biker who isn't afraid of emotions. A stronger man will admit crying . Think on that for a moment.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Tsu322
...Gordi, questions for the day? Let me think. OK. I'm ready.

Is there phone reception on Shed Island?
Is vaping allowed at airports and on planes?
Why do I only think of good questions when I am meant to be sleeping and go blank when I'm on ATS?

Phone reception is rubbish (but possible) on the island. But one of it's many charms is that you can be "out of reach" if needs be!

I have no idea about vaping and I refuse to answer that question as it has nothing to do with the Island! BUZZZZZZ!!! hahahaaa!!!! You lose a life!
(I dunno actually, Check the airline/airport websites maybe??)

You can only think of good questions when trying to sleep because you are human and we are wired funny. Worse than that, you are a female human, and they are wired very very funny, (from a male human perspective!)
Also, sods law comes into play, whereby the chances of thinking up a decent question reduce in direct proportion to the requirement for finding, and opportunities for obtaining, an immediate and accurate answer to said question.
Which in this case is probably nil, since you asked me, and I'm silly, and naughty in equal quantities. (Did I just sound like TRUE there???)

Thank you for taking part in................. ASK GORDI SOME QUESTIONS!
Brought to you by Fosters Gold and Bunnahabhain Islay Single Malt, in association with The Shania Twain Video Appreciation Society!

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join