It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Rodinus

Can really go off people mighty quick!

@Jacy....I've been getting more flack.....so keeping my head down.....it's getting so that I am reluctant to put fingers to keyboard atm.

Rainbows
Jane

Jane - SPILL!!! (pm if you like?)
Yeah! Some hot Goss!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I'm not great at hacking but if it's not secured it will be easy enough to 'borrow' for a short while, it shouldn't cost him anything but might slow his connection slightly for a short while. As long as we don't try to access his pc nothing illegal going on.

Just piggy backing off an existing connection

Syncing in 3...........2...................

If we find out it cost him, we'll reimburse any cost

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

...1 !

...but that would be very naughty! (actually, I don't even know who's network it is! (or if it exists at all your honour!))

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Geez, my timing is terrible lately! I'm always missing everyone.

Gordi....just checked my e-mail...it worked!!! Yay!! I now have the entire Shed Story altogether, lol. Thank you SO much Gordi, you are brilliant!!

Jane...can you please message me and tell me what's going on? (flack-wise)....do you need a flak-vest? I think True has one, lol.

True....don't be such a sourpuss! I seriously thought you would be enjoying the nice weather...but then again, you did say you like the cold.

Rodinus...You must know that everyone would want you at the 'gathering'!! Silly boy! I'm thinking of going to the airport and sticking my thumb out for a ride over....think that will work?

Crappiekat...hi hunny! Thanks for the info about your friend's thread....I will look for it!!

Everybody else.....*big squishy hugs*....miss you guys, please stop in and say 'hello'...?

jacy

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by cody599

...1 !

...but that would be very naughty! (actually, I don't even know who's network it is! (or if it exists at all your honour!))

I've still got mossad contacts

I'll get in touch with Benjamin McWeismann and see what he can sort out, crafty lot they are, never stick out in a strange country

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Gordi....just checked my e-mail...it worked!!! Yay!! I now have the entire Shed Story altogether, lol. Thank you SO much Gordi, you are brilliant!!

Gbro email it please

There's a song in there somewhere we can work it out at the shed party

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody!!!

If Gordi doesn't get it to you, message me your e-mail and I can send it!

It's bad enough that I can't come to the party...now you're gonna write songs without me too! *sob*

Oh hey, weird thing I've noticed lately. I have NOT been to any sites re publishing or writing books...BUT...everywhere I go suddenly there are pop-ups saying 'Are you thinking of writing a book?'....etc. Strange huh?

jacy

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

cody599

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by cody599

...1 !

I've still got mossad contacts

I'll get in touch with Benjamin McWeismann and see what he can sort out, crafty lot they are, never stick out in a strange country

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cody

ROFL!!!

Hey! you sayin' my country / Island is STRANGE????
Yeah, you're probably right! Tsu will fit right in - IF SHE EVER CONFIRMS!!!! (hint hint) LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Awww [[[[JACY]]]] hunny - you are more than welcome!

Airport Lift? Try sticking something else out rather than your thumb? (Pics or it didn't happen!)
LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

cody599

Gbro email it please

There's a song in there somewhere we can work it out at the shed party

Cody

You've Got mail! Mr D.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by cody599

....It's bad enough that I can't come to the party...now you're gonna write songs without me too! *sob*

jacy

Nahhh Jacybabes!
We're gonna write songs ABOUT YA!!!!!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

cody599

Hi Gbro welcome home

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll have a think on it, is there a wireless network we could tap into sky cloud or something like that ? I'm with virgin (leave it) and don't know if this virgin will go all the way, I'll check and see.

Just thinking out loud

Cody

*waggles finger at Cody whilst smirking and saying tut,tut, tut!*

Jacy....I'll put the 'falck' together in a U2U for you in a bit.

So....It's me and Mrs C atm then......do we need to bring tamboureens or does Mrs C play something more complicated? I can play a doodlesack!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

angelchemuel

cody599

Hi Gbro welcome home

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll have a think on it, is there a wireless network we could tap into sky cloud or something like that ? I'm with virgin (leave it) and don't know if this virgin will go all the way, I'll check and see.

Just thinking out loud

Cody

*waggles finger at Cody whilst smirking and saying tut,tut, tut!*

Jacy....I'll put the 'falck' together in a U2U for you in a bit.

So....It's me and Mrs C atm then......do we need to bring tamboureens or does Mrs C play something more complicated? I can play a doodlesack!

Rainbows
Jane

I'm sure Gordi will be well chuffed,

Piano shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (badly)

I'm NOT paying the excess on that fu.........................bugger

But we can all collaborate on the lyrics and ask Jacy if it works for her ?

Just a thought

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

JACY.

I am sitting here grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

Having compiled all of the wee shed story bits into one... big bit (you can sense my literary prowess there?? LOL) it just dawned on me that I hadn't actually read it all together yet!

Well, I just did!

AND it is beyond brilliant!

I have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, and sore cheeks (on my face) from smiling so much. Is TheDoctor in the house?? LOL

THANK YOU. THANK YOU sooooo much for taking the time and trouble to come up with all of that brilliant, magical stuff!!!!!

You have a REAL TALENT for making it all "come alive".

I LOVE IT!!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, since the "dayshift" seem to have wandered off...
I think I'm going to go hit the hay as well.

Good Night My Fellow Shed-Dwellers. Sleep well.

For Tomorrow is one day nearer "The Gathering"
...the epic spin-off to the blockbusting story of... "The Shed"! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!!! It's been such a nice couple days that I decided to not do much by way of internet, but I'm back now that the cold is coming.

@Gordi - If this becomes an annual-type event, then next year (or even New Year's) I'd be able to attend in person...However, I'm stuck on Skype as well for this time around. Just an FYI - Skype premium will allow you to connect up to 10 people at the same time; I believe at the time of this post, Google chat will allow you to do it for free, as long as everyone has an account with them.

@Jacy, I cannot wait to see the final book - And an FYI for you; I believe Amazon will let you publish as an ebook for free.

@Homer - Congrats on surviving!

@Everyone I missed - Hope your day's & nights are going fine, and that the weather is at least holding out.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

I'm the same about Dentists. My last dentist was always trying to sell me on procedures that I didn't need but were pricey as hell.

But I think I found a good one!
His office has all the latest and greatest whiz bang dentistry toys, along with a TV and set of headphones per chair. And he and the staff actually listened to me and my complaint. Turns out I have a abscess tooth, not bad at the moment, but I did set up another Appt. He's going to try to save it.

The only thing that scares me is that everybody in the office seemed to be happy as a clam. I think they have a Nitrous Oxide leak somewhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

My timing seems to be off as well. Either that or I smell? (I do bathe regularly!) I pop in and it seems that I've just missed everybody. Good luck on finding a publisher.

I see that many of us were in the Ventura AMA thread and that he answered all our questions.

But anyways...Night Shift reporting for duty!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Well, there were no fingers lost in today's adventure. The next time I see a doctor will be in one year. And it will be a new one.

Can't make any promises for that visit. I asked the doc to note it in my file about my fear. She says to me, " Oh it's been noted"

Good grief, how embarrassing.

Jacy, can't wait to read the whole story. I hope you make it an E-book. That would be so awesome.

Well it's getting late. Hope you all have a peaceful evening. I'm off to bed.

Peace,
Crappiekat

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Just saw your post.

Yea, don't even get me started on the dentist. Baaad Really Bad.

When I got my ears pierced I was around the age of 9 or 10. My Dad said the Doctor had to corner me in the examining room and sit me back down on the table before he could do the procedure.

I don't remember. Repressed memory I guess.

How the hell I birthed and raised two healthy boy's, Sometimes I really wonder.

They have no fear of anything. Snakes, rodents, spidersssss

My older one has gone swimming with sharks. I was a nervous reck. The boy's (hubby included) said, Oh, calm down, there not big.

Now I have to say, I have gone fishing for sharks, and caught one. That was awesome. Didn't take the hook out, or hold it for a picture, but I wasn't afraid to stand next to that dead carcass and smile big.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join