It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodinus!!! ***big squishy hug***
I was wondering where you were!! So nice to see you again...I hope everything is good in your world...?
jacy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by Rodinus

Rodinus!!! ***big squishy hug***
I was wondering where you were!! So nice to see you again...I hope everything is good in your world...?
jacy

*looks all squashed and squishy and tries to wriggle out of Jacy's grip looking all red faced and flushed*

Everything is fine and dandy my dear... just got a whole wheebarrow full of work to do right now and not enough ATS quality time.

I promise I will try and be on around here a lttle bit more often.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Oh my !

Tis Jacygirl! How goes the day?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Tsu322
Hiya darlings!
.....Gordi, I love the new avi! I can do May or August, I'm easy. I could wear the hot pants but it will have to be over leggins, you have to remember I'm thirty now, not sixteen haha. I couldn't get away with it anymore.

.....FYI, I'm wearing a silver tiara and red Winny the Pooh PJ's. Why not?

Hey Tsougie!

30 huh? and couldn't get away with it....
Well, If that logic really does apply.... I'm nearly 50, so (with my legs and bod) I'll have to wear a full neoprene wetsuit under a donkey jacket, with welders goggles and a balaclava!!

But I shall respect your wishes.

Silver Tiara and Winnie The Pooh Jammies IT IS!!!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Tsu322

You are completely bonkers girl!....I really don't think Gordi knows what he's letting himself in for! Mwahahahahaha!

Rainbows
Jane

S'Ok Jane...
The special "padded" cupboard is nearly ready for her!!
"It's medication time...... medication time..."

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well Done Homerbro!!!

(And Supercool Doggy photo too!)
G

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Prynhawn da pobol.

Homer.....it is a stage....just wait till he's old enough to go for a beer and shoot some pool with his 'old man'! Glad you're getting through the math

Looks like I've managed to beat Tsu to it...we were up VERY late last night.

Been thinking about the get together......
1. Being so far away, maybe we should be looking at the Friday and Monday as well...those two days for travelling.
2. For those 'down South', I'm thinking True and Tsu here, (not ignoring you Cody) if you can get yourselves up to Warrington I'd be happy to drive us up the rest of the way. Also, I know there's a regular straight thru train from London which only takes 2 hours....and goes on straight to Glasgow.

Right, I must get on with some work, but I'll be popping in and out.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Truebro!

Shed gathering.
My Holiday Flat.
Weekend of May 30-31st....(most likely!!)
On a paradise Holiday Isle.... Pirate ships.... (well a ferry!!) ....Rum by the Barrel!!
You get to meet in person the Shed Dwellers Dayshift (UK branch!)
Maybe even Skype or Live call Jacy??? maybe others too??? (I'm looking at YOU Night / Syx / Homer et al !)

All you have to do, is get yourself to (or near) Glasgow on the Friday 30th May, and I'll do the rest!

You know it makes sense.

@Everybody else (UK Dayshift!!) - It is looking like MAY 30-31st!!! For the "Gathering"

Can you all get to Glasgow or thereabouts on Friday the 30th May??
ALSO: See what Jane said in the above post!!! GO JANE!!!

Take the Day off work! (Maybe the Monday too!!!!)
Sort out your travel arrangements!!! Drive? Coach? Train? Fly? (Hook up beforehand and travel up together??)
GLASGOW is the nearest city and Glasgow (GLA) is nearest airport.
LARGS (N.Ayrshire) is the nearest town with Bus/Trains, but I can get you in Glasgow if that's easier?
Let's Do This!!
G
edit on 31-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I know for sure that I cannot get time off, other than the time already allocated to my yearly festival weekend. Thats why I suggested to the membership, that a get together, and a Rumathon at my place on New Years might be an idea, although I know its a bugger to travel to for the furthest flung amongst us all

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Rod

welcome back brother

Homer yuo'rr on the home straight now well done mate

Tsu welcome home

Basically a massive hug to you all

Back to work

Cody

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by angelchemuel

I know for sure that I cannot get time off, other than the time already allocated to my yearly festival weekend. Thats why I suggested to the membership, that a get together, and a Rumathon at my place on New Years might be an idea, although I know its a bugger to travel to for the furthest flung amongst us all

Aww noooo!! Do you work at the weekend True? (Sat & Sun I mean?)
Isn't there any chance that you could take one wee Friday off?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
*Sulks*

Noone invited me... sniff sniff...

Well, sod the lot of you then... I guess that all this red champagne will have to be chugged by yours truly...

*Smirks*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I work Saturdays, yeah, and technically speaking I am on call on Sundays in case of lockouts and so on, even though I do not have to be in the shop.

This is one of the reasons I am suited to this sort of work. I do not require a sleep pattern, and have massive stamina, so if I have to work in the shop all day, and go on callouts at night with my colleague, then thats fine. Trouble is, it means that rather than merely missing out on a few day time hours of relatively simple shop work, I would also be missing out on the opportunity to earn serious unsociable hours money for the company after dark.

Thats why I get a week for my rock festival shenanigans, and other than that its Bank Holidays and Christmas and such, and thats my lot!
Tis the price I pay to ensure the survival of our business.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm looking at Buses/Trains/Flights etc for the gathering on Fri 30th May - Sun 1st June!

Unless I'm doing something wrong... The train looks REALLY expensive?????
Why's that? Is it a Bank Holiday weekend or something?? £129????? It's usually less than £30????
Buses, very cheap (£20 London Victoria to Glasgow) but long journey times.
Flights - Cheapish and very quick. (On opodo.co.uk you can get returns from Luton or Stansted for £65?? and flight times of 1hr15mins?)
If Flying, you could choose Glasgow (GLA) or Prestwick (PIK) airports, as both are fairly handy... don't know if that helps or complicates things??? LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I went to Manchester once on the train... this was about eight years ago... God almighty, seventy something quid for a return the next flipping DAY!

The cost will also kick my ample buttocks thinking about it more deeply... I am saving up for survival money for Bloodstock, and I am spending out on driving lessons this year as well, and thats about as far as I can extend myself without coming to a crashing halt financially!

The cards seem stacked against my ability to participate in what will surely be an amazing event!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

TrueBrit

I went to Manchester once on the train... this was about eight years ago... God almighty, seventy something quid for a return the next flipping DAY!

The cost will also kick my ample buttocks thinking about it more deeply... I am saving up for survival money for Bloodstock, and I am spending out on driving lessons this year as well, and thats about as far as I can extend myself without coming to a crashing halt financially!

The cards seem stacked against my ability to participate in what will surely be an amazing event!

YEAH, but think about all the RUM Money that I WILL SAVE!!!! LOL (Every Cloud.... LOL)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
< ----- I Just got the Long Lost Johnny Cash album OUT AMONG THE STARS today.

Was supposed to have been released in 1984 but there was a difference of opinion between Cash and the record company!
So, finally it's out today! YAY!

It's pretty good. Couple of really good songs on there. His voice is good too.
There's even one with June Carter on it!! Cool

It's great hearing new (old) Johnny Cash original songs that I haven't heard before!!
edit on 31-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to fix the post

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hahaha!

Indeed so! Much less bootlegging required to slake a thirst lol!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What rum money you will save?????.....I'm coming up!!!!!

@Rodinus......it's an invite to anybody who can come sir!.....can you not arrange something with Cody? It would be grand to meet you!

Rainbows
Jane

PS...I've just checked my train and done a comparison driving to Glasgow central. Both work out at £81-£85 return, the car takes approximately half an hour (make that 1hr) longer.....

PPS...now there's interesting look you now...I've just been on ebay to list a couple of things, and as much as I hate being 'followed' around the internet, a banner advert came up....if I was coming up this month/April....I could get up there on the train for £12!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Sooooo I shall bide my time and see what happens in May

edit on 31-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
*Stomps out of the thread in a sulk*

Nobody loves me... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join