It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi Jacey and true

Hope this fine day findd you well

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hey stranger! *hugs*
I'm okay today...not sure what to do with myself, lol....how are you? Feeling better?
We are finally getting some spring-like weather, so it's a little distracting...might go wash my car, that's a spring-thing!
What's up in your world?
jacy

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody!

The day finds me in good spirits, and fine fettle! Bit slow in the shop today, but other than that, all is well enough

And, Jacygirl, yes! The weather has been brighter today, although unfortunately that has not translated into good trade for our business today. That said, at least folk are wandering about with smiles on their faces!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

lol...it's true, isn't it? For weeks everyone around here has been bitchy....complaining about the weather. A couple of days above freezing, with sunshine...suddenly people are smiling and chit-chatting again.

Sorry business is slow...if I lived nearby I would run around breaking locks and stealing keys to help, lol.
(Not that I make a habit of breaking rules, laws or locks....hehe)

jacy

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

You will not find me doing that my dear!

Bloody heck, I am freezing my proverbial nuts of here!!!

Noooooo, am joking, If only you ladies and gents could see where I am right now!... Sitting in my hotel room atop an extinct volcano in the Auvergne region of France... pure fresh air and quiet bliss....

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Can really go off people mighty quick!

@Jacy....I've been getting more flack.....so keeping my head down.....it's getting so that I am reluctant to put fingers to keyboard atm.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Haven't you got work to do Rod............................Then bugger off and do it

Hi Jane *waves* Getting flack ?

Cody

ETA Thanks for the phone call mate

edit on 1/4/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Well its funny you should mention all the sunshine people, walking around in their shorts, grinning ear to ear. That, plus the incessant chirping of mating birds, the unmistakeable sound of spring, and its attendant effects on the libido of the townsfolk are really grinding my gears, so to speak.

Not that I am a kill joy, but I do wish people around my way could keep their good cheer to themselves

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I just popped in this morning to see "Whats up", and I noticed a message from BO XIAN on Silo13's thread about Mt Etna. It seems Silo is in some sort of danger.

I don't know if any of you follow her thread, but if you do, you might want to hop over there and check it out.

Peace,
Crappiekat

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

Haven't you got work to do Rod............................Then bugger off and do it

Hi Jane *waves* Getting flack ?

Cody

ETA Thanks for the phone call mate

edit on 1/4/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

Right...

I am definately stomping out of this thread for that unsavoury remark!!!

*Sulks and whimpers all alone in his little corner*

*Snif*

See you next tuesday

edit on 1/4/14 by Rodinus because: A very special see you next Tuesday just for Cody ;-)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

crappiekat
Hi Folks,

I just popped in this morning to see "Whats up", and I noticed a message from BO XIAN on Silo13's thread about Mt Etna. It seems Silo is in some sort of danger.

I don't know if any of you follow her thread, but if you do, you might want to hop over there and check it out.

Peace,
Crappiekat

Welcome back crappiecat

And thanks for the heads up

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Thanks Kat....been over and posted...it does not sound good and a bit baffling tbh

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yes, Very Baffling.

Hi Cody

Ya know, It's hard to truly get to know people real well when your not Physically around them. But there are some that are so well at expressing themselves through words. Silo's picture's and word's have always had a very soft and tender feeling.

Well I'm off to the doctor. (To get blood drawn) I am very afraid of needles and act like a toddler when the doc comes at me. Even at my age, I don't do pain well.
This will be my last visit to this one. Once I get settled I will have to look for a new doctor. (One who can handle 48 year old babies) LOL

Will try to check back in later. Hope everyone is doing well.

Peace,
Crappiekat

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Good luck at the doc's

Try NOT to bite the nice doctor, they are only ding their job, sadistic gits. "Does this hurt poke ?"

"Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh not too bad "

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

cody599

HomerinNC
you gotta skype it for the rest of us!!!

Pics or it didn't happen !

Yeah Homer skype is definitely on the cards, if Gbro has internet where this mysterious place is.

Cody

hmmmm... this could be a wee problem!
I don't have broadband or Internet on Mysterious Island... and even Mobile phone reception is.... weak at best!
There is Internet access in the Library, but it's only open on Saturday morning (at the weekend).

suggestions?

(Sorry - Meant to Say GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!! first!! LOL)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a wee note

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gbro welcome home

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll have a think on it, is there a wireless network we could tap into sky cloud or something like that ? I'm with virgin (leave it) and don't know if this virgin will go all the way, I'll check and see.

Just thinking out loud

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Codybro! That's great that the Mrs can come too!!! YAY!

Have we heard from Tsu yet???

Tsu!!!! Where are you???

Can you confirm if you're definitely coming to the Gathering please???
Pwetty Pweeeze?????? LOL

< ---Still catching up... Jings - Looking at how grumpy True is today..... regarding other peoples cheer.........
Would we have been safe Bro??? If you did come up?? Because I'm planning on having plenty of CHEER!!

@Jacy - You have email hunny! (I think I fixed it?? Sorry for the delay!)

[[[Hugs]]] to everyone else!! (Yes, even Dawg!! LOL)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Gbro

Do you have a neighbour with a wireless network we could use for a short time ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm not sure bro.
Rumour has it that a neighbour may have an un-secured wireless network nearby...
But I wouldn't know anything about that, or how to piggy-back into it or anything, because that would be very naughty, and I would never advise anyone to do that anyway, M'Lord, Your Honour, Sir...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

cody599

Gbro

Do you have a neighbour with a wireless network we could use for a short time ?

Cody

Now that's just freakin SPOOKY Synchronicity!! (Does this mean our "cycles" are gettin in sync?? LOL)

(I mentioned the neighbours network BEFORE I read your comment about it!!!)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a wee note

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join