It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I'm happy that your fuzzy buddy can be treated. I used to have a ferret (Bart) when I was younger. Once I ferret proofed the room he was great fun to have around. Though he would freak me out from time to time when I rolled over in the bed sleeping and feeling something furry squirming under me.
Well, that and the fact that he attacked my feet every morning.

Breathe deep and be the nurse that she needs.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Aww...Dawg...you're ferret people too? *BIG HUG*
I have baby gates up, tunnels and toys everywhere...it looks like a daycare in here, lol. At night they are locked up in the 'condo'...a four-level Ferret Nation cage. I wish they would sleep with me, haha....or at least cuddle.
I guess that's why people have dawgs...cuz they're SO cuddly!

jacy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So relieved that your ferret will be ok. I really feared for the worst as they are such delicate little creatures.

I can't imagine the excitement, fun, tears and laughter that will come from that trip. They will share their precious memories and pics with the rest of us unlucky folks. LOL I have barely seen many States, never mind travelling out of the Country. Make sure you have passports and get your shots if needed.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you sweetie!

Regarding the 'gathering'...I'm sure there will be many shots...rum shots...whiskey shots...lol.
I would love to meet up with you guys. (reminder to self...buy lottery ticket)
If I ever do get my hands on any money...guess who's coming for dinner?

jacy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

LOL I'm with you Darlin'!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trouble is...I doubt I would find the courage to travel by plane or ship. I might have to grow wings.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm logging off to go forage for food, lol.
I'm SO glad I got to see you here today...maybe see you tomorrow?
Have a good night hunny bunny!!
*hugs*
jacy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Had to give you a star just for the fact that you typed..."Forage".

I loves me that word!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
LOL! Hiya Dawg!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Night shift reporting for duty...Ma'am!

I have to listen in on the Reality Remix show tonight. See if they can spin me up.

edit on 2-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Flippin' fat paws and no opposable thumbs!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm a animal people. Been raised around them and always had one around until recently. To be truthful, sometimes I find it lonely.
But I have to get my financial act together and move closer to family before I get another furry friend. It just wouldn't be fair to them. And of course, once I've moved, I would be surrounded by all sorts of animals. Pigs, Cattle, Alpacas, Lamas, Cats and of course...Dawgs!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Night Star
Trouble is...I doubt I would find the courage to travel by plane or ship. I might have to grow wings.

Same here - I've never been on a plane before (hence why I would be available maybe next year; one year to build up my nerves). You should have seen me on the hydroplane to Mackinaw Island; I might have been less jumpy if I knew how to swim.

@Jacy, if you would have waited about 10 more minutes, our path's would have crossed - Hope your ferret is doing alright;

As for me, I'm doing just fine; sore from volunteer work though, so it will probably be an early night shift for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

fossilera

Night Star

Same here - I've never been on a plane before (hence why I would be available maybe next year; one year to build up my nerves). You should have seen me on the hydroplane to Mackinaw Island; I might have been less jumpy if I knew how to swim.

@Jacy, if you would have waited about 10 more minutes, our path's would have crossed - Hope your ferret is doing alright;

As for me, I'm doing just fine; sore from volunteer work though, so it will probably be an early night shift for me.

I've got the cure for all that.

Go skydiving.

Or find a deep lake with a cliff and jump off of it.

Once you do it...and survive. There ain't no looking back!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Or, I could just wait until someone in the US or Canada hosts the next party - I'm not afraid of driving to the next location

Still, brings to mind the time where I first got on a roller coaster - did the Magnum over there at Cedar Point as my first one, and my friend's first words was "whatever you do, don't look down". Halfway up the hill, I did, and almost blacked out. On the better side of things, the same day the park suffered a brownout, and some poor people were stuck on top of the Millennium.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

fossilera

Or, I could just wait until someone in the US or Canada hosts the next party - I'm not afraid of driving to the next location

Still, brings to mind the time where I first got on a roller coaster - did the Magnum over there at Cedar Point as my first one, and my friend's first words was "whatever you do, don't look down". Halfway up the hill, I did, and almost blacked out. On the better side of things, the same day the park suffered a brownout, and some poor people were stuck on top of the Millennium.

I live not to far from Cedar Point. I hate "The Magnum". It beat the hell out of me. I thought I was having a heart attack! But the rest of the rides I was good with. Getting slapped upside of the car for most of the ride was not fun. That ride is best left to younger folk.

I did feel better after the father and son in the car ahead of me got out and I heard the father complaining of the same thing. Misery loves company.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hey now, the Magnum is my favorite ride over there. The Millennium was another story - Where I made my mistake was at the time, I failed to understand the laws of physics, and I brought on a pepsi bottle (still half filled). Well, up until we got to where the camera was, everything went fine; after the camera went off, one of my friends behind me was swearing, and I found that my pepsi was gone. On the camera, you could see a blur between his photo & mine - It looked like he got punched (and had "The Hangover" existed at the time...my first words to him would have been "In Yo'' Face").

Although seeing as we are on the topic of the roller coasters - Another group of friends & myself were able to time the camera's just right on the Mean Streak...Everyone did a funny pose, and to our horror, when we got off the ride, we found that there was a "technical difficulty" with only our cameras. Found out later the reason why was the person behind me did an "Egyptian Mummy Double Finger Salute" to the camera, which conveniently broke it. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

TDawgRex

I'm a animal people. Been raised around them and always had one around until recently. To be truthful, sometimes I find it lonely.
But I have to get my financial act together and move closer to family before I get another furry friend. It just wouldn't be fair to them. And of course, once I've moved, I would be surrounded by all sorts of animals. Pigs, Cattle, Alpacas, Lamas, Cats and of course...Dawgs!

I can't get another furry friend right now either Dawg.
So I got some colorful little fish in a cute little lit up bow front aquarium. Then I got two big glass bowls. One holds a betta/fighting fish and the other has goldfish. Then there is always my big turtle boy. LOL Not the same as a furry friend but a lot less work.

Wow alpacas and llamas how cool is that?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hiya Foss! Glad I'm not the only fearful one here. LOL I just can't imagine being that high up in the air. Hearing about the countless plane crashes doesn't help either. And being on a ship so far out in the ocean...YIKES! I keep thinking Titanic. Ya know? LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Alpacas are only kind of cool.

They have a tendency to spit at you when they are displeased...which seems to be often. Nasty!

But they are pretty cool when calm. I haven't been spit on yet while visiting, so I guess there is always a first time. I've seen it happen...and as I said before. Nasty!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hahahahaha! OMG that cracked me up. I forgot that they did that!! Good defense mechanism. Hahaha!

So what are they like? The alpacas and llamas? Do the Llamas spit too? Are they friendly? Do they bite?

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join