It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You are completely bonkers girl!....I really don't think Gordi knows what he's letting himself in for! Mwahahahahaha!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Olive oil is a lot more healthier to cook with than other oils.....coconut is even better though!

Rainbows
Jane

PS @ Darkblade.....hellooooooooo!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

ROFL, don't I know it!

Poor Gordi! Mwahahhhaha. He'll be doing a lot of explaining to his neighbours after I've left.

Anyway, I like being bonkers, I shudder at the alternative!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Looks like we've got the nightshift!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hiya Fossi! It sounds really healthy to me! Enjoy your grub, I had three meals today, that's shockingly a lot for me haha.

If you are feeling guilty about the olive oil just picture me with a very strong coffee with 3 sugars, full fat milk and half a tub of double cream.

Hi Dark Blade! Welcome to our Shed! Make yourself at home! We've run out of beer though after a hectic weekend. You will have to have a cuppa.

Oh wow Jane! Look at the time! I'm going to have to log off and get to bed with a book. I picked one out earlier called spirit guides and guardian angels, I'm going to give it a go, I could use the help hehe.

Hopefully I'll bump into you in the afternoon some time.

Good night all, Sweet dreams.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Who's the book by? I've taught angel workshops.

Catch you tomorrow, I'm tied up with the Yellowstone thread atm.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

It's by Richard Webster, Jane. It looks like an easy read, definitely for lay. Hehe, I'll be coming to you if it raises any questions.

Let us know if there's anything major happening. I haven't been spending a lot of time on other side of the ATS fence.

Night, night.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Alright, that makes me feel a lot better about using Olive Oil - The potatoes came out delicious (that was my main meal - the stir-fry will spare me from having "unhealthy" or expensive food for lunch). And Jane, I'll have to try coconut next time - sounds like it would lend an exotic flavor to the food.

I'm out for the night, as I need to experiment with my dreams again. G'Night Everyone that is still awake!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good morning all

Darkbake welcome to the thread

Dawg, glad the weekend went well

Back to real work today for me
so I'll be on my phone at breaks.

Have a great day one and all

Cody

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Morning Cody! And good morning everyone!

Well! Yesterday was lovely, and Saturday night was a blast! Saturday evening saw myself and my besty hit the only venue for metal heads in our town for the night. It was a smash fest, and much Sailor Jerry's was consumed. I spent most of the night chin wagging with the other long hairs, and laughing about how much of a bloody sausage fest it was down there. However, when the last tune of the evening came on, The Immigrant Song, I tossed back the last of my final drink, told the person with whom I had been conversing at that moment to "Shut up!" and then ran to the dance floor, before creating a tornado of hair in time with the classic tune, which I have memory of from my time in the damned WOMB!

Yesterday was sweet. I would have normally gone back to my friends place after such an enjoyable evening, with the intention of waking up on the floor and keeping the party going all of Sunday, but the combination of it being Mothers Day, and the fact that there was every possibility that my besty would be taking someone home that night, meant that going home was the better option. Thusly Sunday was spent in family oriented pursuits, and most pleasantly of all, in the fine tradition of consuming heaping piles of roasted meat.

I would hope that all of you lot has had as pleasant a weekend as I! Furthermore, I hope you all have a lovely week ahead! Now, if I could get my neck to stop aching, then I would be all set for the day!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Mornin all, I'm still alive, finished 1 of my 2 midterms and,....

SEMESTER IS HALF OVER!!! HOOAH!!! I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well played good Sir, well played!

A textbook to the brain stem can be lethal, so I am glad you have avoided that unfortunate demise! May that trend continue through the second half of the term!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thought this would be a good inspiring pic for the day

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!
A belated Happy Mother's Day to the ladies across the pond...ours is in May here in Canada.

I'm glad everyone had a good weekend. Mine was quiet, but it was warmer and sunny yesterday....such a nice day.

I haven't been able to get my head into 'writing mode' lately. My life got busy, with some added responsibilities. I'm sorry the story has been on hold, but I'm going to try to get back into it this morning.

A big 'hello' to Darkbake! Thank you so much for joining us here!

I'm seriously jealous of the thought of a get-together. If I had the funds, (and the sedatives to get me on a plane, lol) I would love to meet up with you all. Maybe I can Skype with you if you do....?

Okay, momma needs more coffee. I will be here for a while, it's early (not quite 6 am).
Anyone planning on joining the Jesse Ventura AMA thread? (I would LOVE to talk to him!)
(Go get coffee jacy, you're rambling.....hehe....okay!)

jacy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Anyone planning on joining the Jesse Ventura AMA thread?

not I, I'd only ask him questions about being in Predator LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Supposed to be in the 70s today, thinking of hitting the driving range then playing 9 holes, anyone wanna come?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hey Homer! *hugs* How are you doing hun, still kicking math's butt? How is Zack doing (such a cutie-patootie!)

I watched Jesse's conspiracy shows, but one thing bothers me. The fact that he is 'allowed' to probe into certain topics makes me wonder if there's anything to them, or is it just more of what 'they' want us to believe? I would like to participate in the thread, but the AMA's usually get bogged down in the first couple of pages.

jacy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Zack's doing good, just had him this weekend, but he's getting where he dont wanna hang out with dad, because its 'not cool'

But I am planning on taking him to Busch Gardens the end of the month, maybe one of the last few times he wants to go
Everyone's growing up around me and I dont like it

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Aww, I understand. I loved having my kids around when they were younger....I miss them all the time now.
I'm sure Zack still loves his time with you. Don't worry about the 'cool' thing, it's just a stage. When he gets a little older he will truly appreciate his time with you, and remember the fun times...like going to Busch Garden!!

(Besides, WE all think you're cool, lol)

jacy

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

(Besides, WE all think you're cool, lol)

jacy

I don't... his big bugout eyes scare me and give me nightmares.... *shudders*

Only joking

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join