It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Good morning all

Glad that everybody survived their procedures without loss of life or limb, well done

Gbro I got the email, many thanks

Night Star ...................................... where are you ?

Have an awesome day all

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hiya Shedders! Good Morning!

Hope everyone is fine and well, Gordi, I'm confirming that unless something really drastic happens I will be there.

Hugs to all.

Urgh, I have a day of misery ahead of me sorting out paperwork, appointments and all sorts of nonsense. I will be glad when today is over! I will be here having my Shed fix on and off though.

At least I don't have to go to the dentist!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm here. Been here. Just hiding in the woods until this depression lifts. Didn't think anyone really noticed. LOL Thanks for asking about me. Been making jewelry to keep busy. I have a doctor's appointment next week and that always makes me nervous now. Just a lot on my mind lately. I think of everyone in here and smile at all your posts. Just too drained to respond to all the posts. But...I am here. I am always here with all of you.

Jane, who or what is causing you flack? Hugs to everyone!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Massive hugs Night, sending love and light your way.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thanks Sweetie! Think I'll go read and try to get some sleep now. Have a lovely day!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Thanks Tsu! That's Good enough for me!

The GATHERING is OFFICIALLY ON FOLKS!!!!!

Friday 30th May - Sun 1st Jun at my Holiday flat on the Isle Of Cumbrae.

You can go ahead and look into booking your planes trains and automobiles! (Sooner the better I reckon?)
Then we can start to tighten up the arrival times etc

I would suggest aiming at arriving in Glasgow sometime in the afternoon if possible?
(Don't worry if that's not suitable, we can always work around it!!)

I am happy to meet and pick-up anyone from Glasgow Airport (GLA), Prestwick Airport (PIK) or Glasgow Train Stations (Central or Queen Street are the main ones) & Bus stations (Buchanan Street is the Main one).

Glasgow is under an hours drive (and a very short ferry ride) from our destination!

HEREs a LINK to INFO you might find useful
and one for the relevant pages on VISIT SCOTLANDs Site

WoooooHoooo! LET's DO IT!
To everyone else - Sorry you can't make it this time. We will try hard to find a way of skyping / phoning etc and there will no doubt be loads of photos/video etc So you won't miss out totally!!
G

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hey Night.
Here's a wee Huggle for you from Mr Hugglesworth!

Just remember that YOU are never alone, so long as we're here.
And I don't think we're planning on Not Being here any time soon!!

If you feel like a wee natter, just give me a shout.
G

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Prynhawn Da pobol!

I got somewhat distracted on my way to bed last night by a EQ! (they and volcanoes are my secret passions!)

OK, I have caught up.....
@ darling Foss...New Year you say......well that's True's gathering sorted...and as you'll be coming in from the West, then it seems to be a good rendezvous point! About time Gordi had a New Year instead of a Hogmannay too!

@ Kat, Night and Dawg you've reminded me I missed my dental hygienist appointment!
....must re-book.

@ Tsu....are you going under your own steam....or should we 'join forces'? I am not into doing things at high speed, so if it helps you at all, you are welcome to come to mine on Thursday, and stay over to travel back on the Monday....I know how you hate to rush too!

@Gordi.....I'm off to rekke your links...thank you!

As an aside...did you know The Gathering is a Dutch alternative metal band?.....yes of course you did

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi everybody!

Jane, I didn't get a u2u from you yet?

Gordi...that post that you wrote to me (about The Shed story, put altogether)...thank you SO much! That was such a beautiful compliment that it brought tears to my eyes.

Everyone...I'm sorry if I don't mention you all personally, I'm pretty stressed right now.
My albino ferret (not Sophie) is hurt and I'm waiting for my vet appt. later this afternoon. It's a long story, but she is not eating, is weak and lethargic...and my heart is breaking because she is actually my 'very special' ferret...not Sophie. (Sophie is the idiot, lol...that is why I put her in the story...she is the one always acting like a clown).

Anyways, I'm here....but my mind is not on writing, so I'm going to lurk and read for a bit.
I hope everyone is good.
Luv you all,
jacy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

The flights are booked

Arrive about 3 pm On the Friday

I'll email you the details as soon as I have them again Gbro, had to use Mrs C's email address and I've forgotten her password LOL

See you all soon

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Night Star ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Codyhug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) hope you fell better soon hun, feel free to u2u or email me if you want to get something off your chest

Jacy ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Codyhug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope all goes well with the appointment, our pets are like our kids I'll light a candle tonight for both Nigh Star and your ferret.

Everyone

Hi guys I'm home

Time for a beer methinks

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

cody599

The flights are booked

Arrive about 3 pm On the Friday

I'll email you the details as soon as I have them again Gbro, had to use Mrs C's email address and I've forgotten her password LOL

See you all soon

Cody

SUPERB! Lovin' your work there!!
3pm is ideal!
Flying into Glasgow (GLA)? I take it? Cool as a Cool thing!

Righty... where can I bulk-buy Bacon???? LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Flying into Glasgow (GLA)? I take it? Cool as a Cool thing!

Yep GLA

We'll bring our own sleeping bags, so no need to worry about that.

We can thrash out the details via email, rather than take up valuable thread space, Mrs C is as excited as me

Looking forward to it all

The flight number is MH 370 .......................................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Bugger LOL

Cody

edit on 2/4/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi guys.....I have emailed you all.....not U2U.....

Rainbows
Jane x

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

angelchemuel

....As an aside...did you know The Gathering is a Dutch alternative metal band?.....yes of course you did

Rainbows
Jane

Jane, Thanks for the link! I really enjoyed that!
Reminded me very much of ALL ABOUT EVE (remember them?)
LINK

Their version of "She Moved Through The Fair" still gives me chills!!!
(Play it as LOUD as you can!)
Thanks again!
G

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

My hairs are standing on end !

I can't better that but I can add to it, I'm not religious in the least but this gets to me, I love it when musicians step out of their comfort zone

And I love Shakespeare

Enjoy

Cody

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Is it just me or is there something in the shed water just now?

True has been "Grumpy" because it was nice, and people were cheery! Jings!!!
Homer's had his studying and exams!! ugghhh!!!
Rodi is sulking because he never got a direct invite to the "Gathering" !! LOL
Jane is rightly fed up with all the online flack and hassles,
Tsu has been miserable with real life hassles (appointments and stuff),
Night has been so down that she's had to hide in the forest for a few days (Miss ya Hunny!)
Jacy is worried senseless because her beautiful albino ferret is so ill (I'm Thinking about you guys!)
Dawg has been having the worst of times with toothache and dentists (I'm with ya bro!)
Woodsmom's been through the mill with allergies etc
and Where's Syx???
Anybody else I've missed? Serdge? Foss? You guys OK? I think cody's alright - he's got a wee holiday comin' up!!!

See me? I'm doing just great.
It's grey, wet cold and miserable outside (as usual here!)
But I don't care! I'm cosy in my rainbow-lit conservatory.
I've just had a nice home-made dinner of my "own recipe" Crispy Shredded Beef with a sweet chilli & tomato dipping sauce (Nom Nom)
There is a cupboard full of nice whiskies and other spirits, a fridge full of beer and wine...
My computer is behaving!! I'm listening to some great tunes (courtesy of, and inspired by Jane's earlier post!).

AND, best of all. I will be getting to see some of my fellow shed-dwellers very soon!

My heart goes out to those of us who are not feeling their best at the moment. If there is anything that I can do??
JUST LET ME KNOW!!!! PLEASE?

In the meantime - When you're down, the only way is up!
I'll give you a wee shove (or kick if necessary!!) to start you up the hill if it helps?

C'Mon guys!!! You can do it!

G

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There ya go, trying to cheer everybody up!
My tooth is better and I hope it stays that way until the 15th at which point it will be fixed.

But then I open the mail box and find a tax audit. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great videos people!!!!

Jacy, I shall pray for your precious ferret. My heart broke when I lost mine and when I learned how short their life spans were, I vowed I would never get another. Hopefully it is something that can be taken care of. HUGS!

I am so jelous that you guys can afford to travel and will be meeting up in person. I am sure that I will be quite entertained by your adventures together though.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Night Star...geez I've missed you! I've missed a whole bunch of you guys!
Thank you for the concern for my fur-baby.
And Gordi, you are such a lovely person...caring about us all! Thank you to you too!
Jane...got your e-mail hun. I just don't understand AT ALL! I want to be able to talk to you here....you're our 'momma bear' in Rainbow Land.
TDawg, glad you're feeling better for now! (I'm terrified of the dentist, and I need to go too.)
Fossilera....we keep missing each other! I hope you're good!!
Cody...I am VERY jealous that you guys are having a 'gathering'! I would be there in a heartbeat if I could!
True, Tsu and everyone....luv you and miss you and hope you are all well.

I just got home from the vet. My poor girl has an infected mouth ulcer, can't eat and is very lethargic. At least now I have painkillers and antibiotics (and soft food) for her...so hopefully she will perk back up.
Night Star...you're right, they don't live very long. My 'Stinky' (nickname, lol) is just over 6 years old, but she is my special girl...I almost made myself sick with worrying about her.
I could use a drink lol, but I don't drink...so I'm off to make some coffee. Will be here for a while.
jacy

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join