It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Cumberbatch is the only respectable Holmes I have seen in a while.

Other than the cartoon "Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century." Yeah, I like it, what about it?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Absolutely

I have a photo shop cd cover somewhere of me giving Kylie a hug in nothing but my boxers, it was a valentines present with a wicked CD inside.

Sorry my friends

Thanks for this evening

I now need to spend quality time with Mrs C and then get my head around some drawings.

Have a great evening all and I'll catch you all tomoz

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I am just wearing my worn out Judas Priest T-shirt today. It is falling to bits, as are many of my band shirts... I may make a big flag out of them when they all become unwearable!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Night, night! Have fun with Mrs C. Don't do anything I wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Later Cody!

What a guy huh?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is it wrong that I'm jealous of Mrs C?....Not because she has cody...but because she has a prince?

Your tads better not take too long to 'turn' Tsu!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Is it wrong? Good question. Does it FEEL wrong?

There's nothing wrong with wanting companionship really. It's not like we are wired for solitude as a species after all

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sweet dreams my friends

May angels sleep on your pillows and soothe your sleep

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thanks True...you're right of course.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Thanks True...you're right of course.
Rainbows
Jane

There's no of course necessary. I once dressed as an orange for a school play. I had to wear orange tights. That was most certainly not right

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nah she seems really cool, she might even share until the tads are grown.

You will have your own one day, don't you worry.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So what has every one got planned for tomorrow?

I'm going to be getting leaves off the decking and turning the pond area into a five star frog city. I have to raise the flag stones too so if anyone is resting under them they don't get squashed. I just know theres going to be spiders.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have a double volume hardback set of the complete series, which I've read and re-read multiple times.

I never thought I'd like another Sherlock Holmes after Brett, but you are absolutely correct - the new show is brilliant!

- AB

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I am having a driving lesson tomorrow, and then, when I have driven a bit, and am no longer responsible for things like being totally sober, I will sod off and enjoy the fact that I have the day off, and the other fact that at least one of my chums is going to be available for some sort of alcohol based ammusement, and even if that turns out being an assumption all strewn with error and falsehood, then I will go and visit our local library, and have a wonderful time there instead. Apparantly one of the eateries on the bottom floor of our towns new library is legally permitted to sell alcohol.

You know... now that I think about it, my post history on this thread might lead some people to believe that I am frequently drunk. :O

Spiders, by the way, are really excellent at getting rid of creepy crawlies, and flies and moths as well. Although some people do not like them, they are actually quite handy critters to keep around a place. Oh, and FYI, under a slab of paving, you are more likely to find worms and beetles than you ever are a spider. There is not really much web potential under a paving slab! I love spiders, personally speaking. I think they are perfect predators, the pinnacle of an evolutionary process which has created killing machines so artful and well adapted to their environments, that they terrify even much larger animals, such as people for instance.

I would love to have a seven foot tall spider! I reckon it would be fun to ride around on. I imagine that the ride would be much smoother than one would receive from a more traditional mount, like a horse or camel!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I really do have to start on my Beast tomorrow....the bureau....and if the weather is good again...out for some fresh air in the garden.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You have a NEW library!!!! I thought they were busy closing them all down? Or is it like the rural post offices...just close the little uns down?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

The game is indeed afoot!

I certainly cannot wait to see where they go with the next installment. Although I realise that both Mr Freeman, and Mr Cumberbatch have other projects in the offing, and that the episodes of Sherlock are one and a half hours a piece, and therefore are basically a series of films, it does rather irk me that we get three of them, then wait until the heat death of the universe for the next three... that is certainly how it feels to be between seasons!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I know... they did close our old one down, but because there is a University of Essex campus building in our town centre, they closed a bunch of the libraries in outlying areas, and funneled all the cash into this new thing.

To be honest, it looks very nice from the outside, and I know it has a considerable number of books in it, when compared with our old central library, but I am also starkly aware that the older, smaller libraries now being gone, there is still a net loss to book availability in our borough. I am less than thrilled about that, but I can understand the motivation behind the move, even if I do not agree with it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Evening all.
How are we this fine time of the day?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Evening Gordi!

How the hell are you?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join