It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Everyone in here is a bit of a legend, that's just how it is! It's been smashing to wag the chin with everyone, the topic range has been vast, and the humour is always superb. I feel very blessed to be able to commune with this collective, very blessed indeed

On the subject of avatars, I really must thank Gordi, and ask him about centring the image a bit. I owe him a high five, or maybe even ten (or, and this would probably go down better with him, a shot of good whiskey!). I had my old avvy up for a fair old while, but I honestly did not know where to go with it. I mean, when you start at psychedelic metal muppet, where do you go from there?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

jacygirl
Good morning family!
Still all bleary-eyed here, grabbing my first coffee and a smoke.

We got a butt-load of snow last night, and the power went out...which is why I disappeared.

Apparently I missed out on pizza, and one of my damn dragons has adopted Night Star!
The ferrets got into the bananas, they're passed out in a heap...all the clocks are blinking....
*sigh*
*scurries back into kitchen for more coffee*

jacy

edit on 18-2-2014 by jacygirl because: huh what's the question?

You always crack me up! LOL

Don't worry about your dragon, he is in good hands.

True story...My posting name is actually the name of one of my dragons in a story I wrote once. I'm a dragon lady from way back when. Why do you think I love your avatar so much?

Here there be dragons.

I like wild cats too.

And wolves and birds...

And domestic cats...
This one looks identical to my kitty Tai who passed away at the ripe old age of 19.

And this one looks identical to my sweet Straya who passed away last year.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Flops into chair

man it's busier than an asian brothel at a seaside
port here.

Just managed get the job out at the very last minutee
after working into lunch.

Good day to you all I'm to tired to take a register
so
*Waves feebly from chair*

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Bah, cold and grey and dreary Winter day, but I'll be going out to eat and to shop with a friend later.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hiya Cody!
I have to say I don't miss working. I am disabled with back problems and nerve damaged leg and can't do heavy lifting with my right arm because I had lymph nodes removed. I worked hard physically for over 30 years so...

Sucks to have constant pain though. Guess I can't have everything. LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Aww, you ARE my sister, lol! While the other little girls wanted unicorns, I was wanting a dragon!
I also can't work because of a back injury...makes me sad...people don't seem to care, because I LOOK okay to them.
(glad I make you laugh!)
I will try to post a pic of my two fuzzy babies, so you can see where all the bananas are going.

True, you are right about this thread-full of members....soooo funny...witty, talented..and dare I say...attractive?

jacy

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I think thats the sort of daring that we need more of around these parts!

This thread is so attractive, that pretty soon we will have to install anti-asteroid laser defence systems :O

*rifles through draws, searching for parts*

ETA: Man, if everone in here could just be a little less hot, we wouldn't have to do all this nonsense !

*scales building to attach gyro mount for gauss cannon*.
edit on 18-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Everyone in here is a bit of a legend, that's just how it is! It's been smashing to wag the chin with everyone, the topic range has been vast, and the humour is always superb. I feel very blessed to be able to commune with this collective, very blessed indeed

On the subject of avatars, I really must thank Gordi, and ask him about centring the image a bit. I owe him a high five, or maybe even ten (or, and this would probably go down better with him, a shot of good whiskey!). I had my old avvy up for a fair old while, but I honestly did not know where to go with it. I mean, when you start at psychedelic metal muppet, where do you go from there?

Legend??? The only Leg End that I'm like is a big smelly Foot! LOL

Yer avatar file should be fixed now TB... here's a link to the relevant file..
LINKY

Cheers!
G

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Skipping thru' the forum posts... Did someone mention Wolves??

THIS video is just brilliant!!

LINK to YOUTUBBY

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey Gordi,
I just noticed your 'signature' line, lol.
This is how I heard it:
I'm not a fig plucker
Nor a fig plucker's son
But I'll pluck figs
Til the fig plucker comes.

Now say THAT 3 times fast, and see how many pigs you.....

jacy

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Naughty! Naughty!! Girl Jacy!!! -spank-

I like it!

Do you know any other verses?

I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's daughter,
I know I'm plucking pheasants but the pheasant plucker ought-ter!

I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's wife,
and when we're plucking pheasants it's a pheasant plucking life!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ahh, nothing like a long hot shower to make you feel good!
I know what you mean about our fellow thread-mates, lol. I've become very attached to everyone in here.
Love your new avatar, by the way! Still not sure if I should change mine or not. Gordi spent time on a couple for me, and I don't want to appear ungrateful. (I don't always embrace 'change' hehe)

jacy

Hey You!!!
It was no trouble at all!! I was just messing about with some ideas, and I love doin' that.
If you have an idea for one that you'd like.... just let me know!
I can "borrow" a wee scene from a youtubby video if you like?
Why not find your dragon queen in her best pose... send me a link to the video and a note of the time-stamp where the scene is, and I'll see what I can do?

G x

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

hehe....
I can't think of any more at this time....?

I'm surrounded by a mess or cords right now. Trying to find the one that uploads pics from my camera to my laptop.
I thought that perhaps, I would put up a real pic of myself, being as how you, True, and Jane have all 'shown' yourselves.
(so far, I hate EVERY pic of myself....and I have a tangled mass of cords....*sigh*)

Plus, I'm trying to hold the ladder so True doesn't take a face-dive into the pavement.
Pffft....this multi-tasking is for the birds!

jacy

edit on 18-2-2014 by jacygirl because: I'm an idiot.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Night Star

Tsu322
Morning ATSers!

It's a lovely day here, cloudy-ish but not rainy. I'll be going out to get frogspawn for the pond today. The more the merrier. Wish me luck fostering my new babies!

I'm so sorry for disappearing without saying goodbye guys, my body clock is all over the place.

Frogs?

edit on 18-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

One of them has just got to be a Prince!....aha!....maybe this was Tsu's cunning plan...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Pretty good... Not much happening today really. Got a little DIY done, working in the shop at the moment... Soon be time for lunch... Same crap, different position in time and space! The weather is about as half baked as ever, grey, then sunny, then grey, then rain, rinse repeat. I particularly enjoyed my shower this morning, and that is about the best thing about the day so far, other than the opportunity to greet your good self, and our thread mates in here again. That is a pleasure however, which by now ought to require no explanation!

I know 'man' speak when I see it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

*passes codi a brew*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have a key ring which says No Wucking Furries'....does that count?

When I came home with it my dad laughed his head off and told me to make sure my mam didn't see it!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yes it does!

Did you notice my username on Youtubby???? LOL

Bad Gordi!!! Baaaad!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
* puts out Caution wet floor sign in the kitchen*

Yes I did Gordi...you cheeky monkey!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Going out to lunch with a friend. OMG...MORE SNOW!

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join