It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thank you for complementing my babies! I'm going to put them in a box and say they take after their mother.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

They are not my knickers! There's far too much coverage in the ones shown.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Pics or it didn't happen lol

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

It was a matter of time before someone said it!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Um, my camera broke, just now, whilst uploading pics. How unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Situation averted.

Reason: Equipment malfunction.
Solution: Access denied.

Current action: LOL!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu....brill piccy's! Not sure what the knickers were doing there....got a feeling they belong to TheDoctorsWife when they blew off her washing line during hurricane Bawbag! I'll have to get her to ID them

Can I have 2 please?....
.....actually...might as well make that 6!!! I'll have a day off on Sunday.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I was in two minds about posting a pic of Halle Berry in the gold bikini but I wouldn't know how to edit my face onto it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I can do that for you

It's dead quiet in the avatar creations thread at the moment

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Heh.. I am useless at picture editing. Good thing too I think, otherwise I would appear in every photograph of me on the web, with my head on the immaculately dressed body of Benedict Cumberbatch. That fellow knows how to pull off a sharp collection of garb.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi Jane!

Of course you can have six! I will send you the catalog. 3 day money back guarantee on all princes.

How is the garden coming on? Did you manage to get much done?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Nope....moped my downstairs floors instead....*rushes away to remove Caution wet floor sign*

Ooooh....a catalogue.....Your version of Playgirl I hope...I must be able to check out the goods in fine detail!

Rainbows
Jane

PS...If I buy 6...do I get one free.....I'll need one to scrub my back on Sundays

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Do you promise to extensively air brush me?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

My floors mope as well

About this 3 day return policy ....................... I just made it into the house

Do I get returned to the shed as a reject ?

I'm off to bathe and shave in order to try and prevent maximum disappointment.

*Checks ATS returns policies*

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I will send you a free sample for Sundays.

Please don't remind me about mopping floors, I'm trying to be in denial about my own.

@ True, I had to Google pics of that guy. I thought you were talking about some obscure actor. It's really embarrassing to know as little as I do about films.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Given the chance

Sorry..............mind in gutter again *receives deserved slap*

Back to professional mode....................I'll do my best to make it look natural

Grovels out the door

Cody

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I have to say, I have not been to many movies in the last five years. However, I saw Mr Cumberbatch, alongside Martin Freeman in BBC's Sherlock. Having been a massive fan of the old Jeremy Brett version, I was worried about how it would turn out, but he nailed it, and part of the way he did it, is that he is naturally predisposed to emitting a crap ton of class. That extends to the way he carries off a good outfit. That is only part of the reason why he works in the role, and not the most substantial either, but it is a fact none the less!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am in total agreement with this!

I absolutely love Sherlock Homles in general - read the complete series as just a kid and then, when Jeremy Brett performed on that PBS series, I knew I had found my perfect embodiment of Mr. Holmes.

Then the NEW Sherlock came along - updated, and with Mr. Cumberbatch. At first, I was dubious. By the second show, I was as entirely hooked as I had been on the other version. They are so incredibly different that there is no sense comparing the two. The treatment of modern tech in the new Sherlock is seamless, and the piercing-eyed Cumberbatch, masterfully plays the mentally gifted, socially inept (but does it really matter? nope) Holmes. And tons of class. Yes, that too! LOVE Mycroft, too. The dysfunctional family is a nice, hilarious touch as well.

(Mycroft: (pouring tea) I'll play Mother... Sherlock: And that is an entire childhood in a nutshell... LOL!!!)

- AB
edit on 18-2-2014 by AboveBoard because: sense

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

He does seem to have ooze loads of style from what I can see in the google pics.

If I dressed like a celeb I would want to look like Tina in Corrie. I love her boots and jackets, everything she wears is well done. I'm doing the Sheldon Copper thing at the moment though. T-shirts over clashing long sleeve tops and clashing leggins. My Dad got me two t-srirts for my collection, one with 'Crazy cat lady' instead of 'Flash" and a shocking pink one with the 'soft kitty' lyrics. They are so cool!

@ Cody, Tsk tsk, I have an innocent, unexposed mind. How could you post such things?

I've changed my mind about being Halle Berry, could I be Kylie instead?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I have all the collected stories, both in paperback, and enormous coffee table hardback form! I love reading Doyle's masterpiece, not just for the smashing plots, and thrilling solutions, but also for the language itself. I will admit, that the modernity of the new show, was one of the things that made me apprehensive about it, the absence of gaslit streets, horse drawn cabs, and the lack of antiquated phrases and the like could have been a deal breaker.

But the quality, the sheer staggering quality of the writing and the presentation, and the directing and principal photography, everything on that show is just wonderful. It more than makes up for the linguistic differences between the original and the new works in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join