It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine Greetings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
For a limited period only, up until the 14th February, you have the opportunity to send a valentines greeting to somebody else here on ATS.

If it is of a romantic nature, and you want to remain anonymous, I am quite happy to receive U2U's with your message and post it here on your behalf so your identity is kept secret.

Or if you would just like to say a special thank you to somebody here on ATS then post away...get your thank you and appreciation out there. Again I am happy to do this on your behalf.

I am happy to act as 'go between' as I have some spare hours over the next week.
So come on boys and girls...show your appreciation, directly or indirectly.....show your love, directly or indirectly....lets have a feel good thread just for a while.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I will send a Valentine's Day Thank You to all the Avatar creators here on ATS. They take the time to help anybody who asks. I am the proud owner of quite a few avatars they have been more than generous enough to create for me, for free. I see many here that are sporting their hard work and I enjoy seeing the creativeness behind each and every one of them. I can't name them all... but they know who they are, and I just want them to know that their work is more appreciated than they probably know.

Thanks guys!

*Now I will be expecting an outrageous, gorgeous, valentine version on my current avatar from each one of you before close of business day.
J/K

ETA - That it was very nice of you to offer to be a go between.

edit on 2/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

What a nice thread!

Of course, one goes out to member beezzersbride!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I have a Valentines message for everyone who has had the kind of luck I have had in affairs of the heart (none, FYI). I just want to say, that I reckon this day of celebration needs hijacking. I think it ought to be re-themed, for the benefit of those of us who have tried and failed, whose hearts are broken not mended, who have been stalwart in their defence of chivalry, only to be cast aside as remnants of a long dead age.

For all who have watched the person to whom all ones affection has been directed, walk off into the sunset with a cad, bounder, blaggard, and sundry other cusses, to all of us who have been taken for a ride, made to feel hollow, made to feel as if their outlook on life and love have no place in modern society, I CLAIM VALENTINES IN THE NAME OF THE LONELY AND HONOURABLE! Here, today, I claim Valentines Day 2014 in the name of the singleton, in the name of the valiant lover spurned, in the name of every good, decent, and loving person who has been ignored, ridiculed, and damaged by the carelessness of others.

*Plants banner pole*

Stand here, with me, under this banner of scorn this Valentines, and scream your defiance in the face of the heartless masses! Give voice to the anguish placed inside you by careless persons! Shake their vases full of roses till they shatter, let your voices sunder their greeting cards in their envelopes! Let the betrayals, the emptiness, the bitterness escape you.

Much love to all of you!
edit on 6-2-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I will send a Valentines Greetings to all of my fallen comrades who had been terminated for their roles in numerous ATS wars. They have most likely possessed other usernames from beyond the dead, and if they are reading, i say 'hi'!

------------------------------------------------------------ o/ -------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------- /| --------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------- /\ --------------------------------------------------

Daas.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Awwwwww....but I like your thinking....
Rainbows
Jane

PS early days yet....you never know True, you are a very popular poster around these parts...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Really?

Perhaps I am just socially retarded! I had no idea I had gained any particular popularity of any kind. I'm just one of a number around here as far as I am concerned!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well i will stand under your banner with you. I will bring my sword and shield. It would bring me great pleasure to fight alongside such a honorable man as yourself, As there's not many left. And I'm sure one day that lucky lady will come into your life

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Really?

Perhaps I am just socially retarded! I had no idea I had gained any particular popularity of any kind. I'm just one of a number around here as far as I am concerned!

I think we are all socially retarded in one way or another, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Ne'er a truer word was spake!

Nice one LMAO!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Ah welcome Brother!

Let us prepare to smote the vessels of extreme sappiness with pointy, face stabbing instruments, and so forth....

Fancy a cuppa?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Oh I'm ready brother Bring them on!...Bring many. I like a good kerfuffle lol...After a cuppa obviously. Can't go to war on a raging thirst!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
@ TrueBrit and TheDoctor46

In which case you two will be needing some jaffa cakes and a good slab of Dundee cake then for sustenance!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 6-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Eerrrmmm well go on then seeing as your offering

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Never refuse material assistance when on the Murder-Make!

It makes the pillaging so much less strenuous !

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Since I was expecting nothing
I was still surprised

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I shall stand beneath your banner as well. Perhaps we can throw our own little party with swords, shields and a few good drinks instead of flowers and chockolates and fancy dinners.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thank you everybody so far...this I hope is going to be a really fun thread.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sounds good to me!

Trouble is, that if it's time to party...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Haha..the 14th just happens to be a Friday...so how about putting that date on our calendars and making it an ATS Valentine party night?
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join