It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Dammit I finished my bag of popcorn already and the show hasn't even started yet. Do you think I have time to nuke another bag? I sure don't want to miss a tic in this greatest story ever told.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian

amazing
I'm in. Interested to see how this experiment plays out!

Me too. I don't know why everyone is giving him such a hard time. Lets say he did this experiment and didn't say anything. Lets say the experiment worked. Wouldn't we have lost the opportunity to gain knowledge? Not too many people have the nads to post this kind of thing knowing full well that they will probably fail and endure endless ridicule.

Endless ridicule from a group of strangers on an internet forum will hardly have any effect on anyone. Who really cares what these anonymous strangers think anyway?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

FinalCountdown
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

How do you know that ww3 hasn't started yet?
Historians in the future may very we'll put the official starting date as 9/11/01.
gee I don't know buddy. Do I need the weather man to tell me it's raining outside?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

StefanParlow

AutumnWitch657

WELL mystic lol there is no world war three going on right now and probably won't start in the next two weeks either so I'd say no ETs are coming. I'll even go out on the proverbial limb and say there won't ever be a world war three AND that no extraterrestrials will ever show their faces here. Take that to the bank.

You did not understand me: I said that the aliens will land at the end of April in the year when the 3. World War starts. The start of the 3. World War will be at the end of September/October. If the war starts in September/October 2014, then the official landing of the affectionate aliens will be in April 2014. However, the landing will be about the 26th of April and surely not today!
what the hell happened to the two week window centered around the 11th?' Typical crap once again. It gets changed to a later date. Oh my how unpredictable was that?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Nice that you throw in a trendy phrase like event horizon. Sounds neat-o doesn't it? Too bad you don't know what it means or you would not have used it to describe what your doing. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I find myself considerable "less" numb this time.

What happens when your comfortably numb?

Hello hello is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me. Is there any one at home.
In the case of the OP I'd say no. But the lights are on.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

StefanParlow

AutumnWitch657

WELL mystic lol there is no world war three going on right now and probably won't start in the next two weeks either so I'd say no ETs are coming. I'll even go out on the proverbial limb and say there won't ever be a world war three AND that no extraterrestrials will ever show their faces here. Take that to the bank.

You did not understand me: I said that the aliens will land at the end of April in the year when the 3. World War starts. The start of the 3. World War will be at the end of September/October. If the war starts in September/October 2014, then the official landing of the affectionate aliens will be in April 2014. However, the landing will be about the 26th of April and surely not today!
what the hell happened to the two week window centered around the 11th?' Typical crap once again. It gets changed to a later date. Oh my how unpredictable was that?

Seems a few people are making this mistake.

2 different people. The person you replied to is NOT the OP.

Different people, different predictions.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

tanka418

br0ker
reply to post by Destinyone

Can we put this one in the bin along with ALL the other failed predictions already!!?

You'd think more people would be successful in predictions.. Since people win the lottary every day.

Absolutely NOT!!!

At least not until it has failed...we still got at least a week to go. And then there will be a short period where we may have to await reports.

Why is it that people fail to understand the nature of prediction? Why is it that you fail to understand the possibility of actually learning something?

We all understand the meaning of prediction. You say something is going to happen before it happens. And then it never happens. We're not stupid you know.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Oh well I guess the troll should have kept out of the conversation or started their own thread. Does it really matter ? Both of them are wrong. Six of one half a dozen of the other
edit on AM000000300000000441538302014-04-12T10:38:01-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AMu30u0441539302014-04-12T10:39:48-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

....though I didn't say "landing", and truthfully don't expect one. I'm thinking more like an unmistakable "hello".

Something more like these in the sky?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry but the actual window would be more like 4/4/2014 - 4/18/2014.

I'm not much of a codebreaker but now I'm wondering if your username is a prediction in itself.

Is your male wolf Tanka going to morph into an ET on 4-18 or something like that?

ETA:
Some may need to read this video's description for context www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: 4/18 bold

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Like I said back on Jan 26, 2014...

HomerinNC
Another one of these idiotic threads

edit on 4/12/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Something more like these in the sky?

I hear those suckers are mean once they come into the real world.

But I am thinking more like this...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Like I said back on Jan 26, 2014...

You never let us have any fun.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Easy on the OP here. He needs to study to pass his alien DNA test.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering...Y'all are tryin' to "bust my chops" and you're a week early!

I said a two week window centered on April 11, 2014ev....Just so yall don't get a head-ache; that's 4/4/14 through 4/18/14. The window begins and ends on a Friday.

The April 24 date is not mine...although...the other prediction is for a "landing" (specifically), and my prediction is for a more generic event, and, as I've said; there's still a week to go. After that there is a period of "report latency", perhaps another 2 weeks.

So, why don't y'all take this opportunity to actually learn something about the nature of "prediction" instead of gong off in odd directions because you fail to "see" what is truly happening...there is much to be learned about sentient behavior...and y'all are making too much noise to "see" any of it!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So, why don't y'all take this opportunity to actually learn something about the nature of "prediction"

You are on ATS and the prediction topic doesn't have the best track record, so we have seen how these usually end up.

But you never know, you might get lucky...I personally doubt it, but anything can happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

But this is probably the first time the prediction is part of the

First cyber-magick operation of the year...To bring about ET Disclosure
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

But this is probably the first time the prediction is part of the

First cyber-magick operation of the year...To bring about ET Disclosure
www.youtube.com...

Wow such great deductive skills; though not entirely correct. While the two may be related, the operation in the video is "timed" for April 25, 2014ev.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Got a translation of that vid or is it secret?

What about that CGI ship? Are they gonna show soon? Like, by the 18th I mean.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join