It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Menedes567
We're now 6 days away, folks! I can't wait to see whether OP will be right or not.

Don't forget that the OP gave him/herself a 2 week window to play around with, April 4th-18th

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Why is it when I see these ET prediction threads I think of Olivet (Old member), and his ET over London thread. That thread was absolutely fascinating, and funny. In fact, it's what first made me want to join ATS when I saw it.

I am glad that thread made you want to join, and being one of the members that so thoroughly enjoyed participating in that thread I am glad I could help.

And I do actually miss that member as it was fun to debate with him.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, I agree. He was a character!
Took me at least a week to read that thread when I was a lurker. It was a long one!
Then I registered to join in the conversation, and he was gone! Was looking forward to more of his threads.

I often wonder when I see these prediction threads if he re-registered, but none are written is the same style as his.

But I do like to follow them, just in case.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Indeed it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Indeed I like your thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

WELL mystic lol there is no world war three going on right now and probably won't start in the next two weeks either so I'd say no ETs are coming. I'll even go out on the proverbial limb and say there won't ever be a world war three AND that no extraterrestrials will ever show their faces here. Take that to the bank.

You did not understand me: I said that the aliens will land at the end of April in the year when the 3. World War starts. The start of the 3. World War will be at the end of September/October. If the war starts in September/October 2014, then the official landing of the affectionate aliens will be in April 2014. However, the landing will be about the 26th of April and surely not today!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

tanka418
A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v.

This is a prediction I'm making today: Sunday Jan. 26, 2014e.v.

I don't usually make predictions, but, this time is an exception. While I must observe all four powers of the pyramid for now, if all works out I will give complete detail shortly after the event.

For now; please understand this is a part of an experiment.

edit on 26-1-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

Still rooting for you on this one Tanka and thought I would give this thread a bump...

FWIW, I have a very strong sense that something really interesting and/or of the high strangeness variety will happen today, but it also feels sorta personal in nature or maybe local vs. large-scale is a better way to put it.

So, how goes the experiment thus far?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

StefanParlow

AutumnWitch657

WELL mystic lol there is no world war three going on right now and probably won't start in the next two weeks either so I'd say no ETs are coming. I'll even go out on the proverbial limb and say there won't ever be a world war three AND that no extraterrestrials will ever show their faces here. Take that to the bank.

You did not understand me: I said that the aliens will land at the end of April in the year when the 3. World War starts. The start of the 3. World War will be at the end of September/October. If the war starts in September/October 2014, then the official landing of the affectionate aliens will be in April 2014. However, the landing will be about the 26th of April and surely not today!

Awwwwww.....really!? Today's my birthday, I was hoping something cool like that would happen TODAY! That's a disappointment.....

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

j.r.c.b.

StefanParlow

AutumnWitch657

Awwwwww.....really!? Today's my birthday, I was hoping something cool like that would happen TODAY! That's a disappointment.....

Happy Birthday!

And btw - the poster you replied to was not the OP, but a different ATS seer...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

j.r.c.b.

StefanParlow

AutumnWitch657

Happy birthday, mine was yesterday

The day's not over, though it is getting late....though I didn't say "landing", and truthfully don't expect one. I'm thinking more like an unmistakable "hello".

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm still waiting too...

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

tanka418

HomerinNC
Another one of these idiotic threads

You need to understand Hoer, that it wouldn't be a prediction if I didn't tell anyone, nor would it be a prediction if I "knew" what, when, etc. about the event.

And now, a quote from the real world:

Wikipedia
A prediction (Latin præ-, "before," and dicere, "to say") or forecast is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge. While there is much overlap between prediction and forecast, a prediction may be a statement that some outcome is expected, while a forecast is more specific, and may cover a range of possible outcomes.

So if you don't know the details about what, when, "etc."....how in the f%^* is this even a prediction?

Have any snake oil for sale by the way?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Riffrafter
Still rooting for you on this one Tanka and thought I would give this thread a bump...

FWIW, I have a very strong sense that something really interesting and/or of the high strangeness variety will happen today, but it also feels sorta personal in nature or maybe local vs. large-scale is a better way to put it.

So, how goes the experiment thus far?

Thank you...

Well the experiment has many facets: One is that this is a first public attempt at "prediction". The idea is to find ways of accurately extracting data from the "unconsciousness". I "seem" to have had fairly good luck over the past several experiments (over 4 - 5 years), and thought that extending the parameter gathering might be useful.

So far I have seen and collected some data that I never thought of before. By making this a more "public" experiment, I have been able to "see" data that I would have otherwise been wholly unaware of.

Typically, I become increasingly "numb" to an event as I approach the "event horizon". I find myself considerable "less" numb this time. I'm not sure if it is the "public" nature of the experiment, or stronger influence of the event on me, but, I too have a rather positive feeling about this...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I find myself considerable "less" numb this time.

What happens when your comfortably numb?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Yes...You are aware that it is 2014ev.Latin, as a language used in communication, has been dead for a significant period of Human History. Thus surviving words, and their descendants may have a some-what altered meaning in modern usage.

All that BS aside...WTH is your problem? I gots no "snake oil", and, I am NOT trying to sell you anything. I made a simple statement about an event I feel s gong to happen. It really is rather simple IF you think about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I find myself considerable "less" numb this time.

What happens when your comfortably numb?

The same thing that always happens "anyway"; Nature takes her own course.

Oh yes...almost forgot; I'm also listening to Pink Floyd.

edit on 11-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's the thing: you made no statement. You made no prediction, yet when others are asking you to elaborate on it, you got all offended.
For instance:

tanka418

HomerinNC
Another one of these idiotic threads

As inappropriate as your response is; that is just what I want for now.

For this to fall off the "radar" and sleep until April. Then perhaps we can revisit... then those who have earned their desert can eat (humble) pie. (who ever it may be).

You need to understand Hoer, that it wouldn't be a prediction if I didn't tell anyone, nor would it be a prediction if I "knew" what, when, etc. about the event.

If you didn't want to run the risk of running into adversity to your "prediction", maybe you shouldn't have posted it in the first place?

edit on 11-4-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

parad0x122

That's the thing: you made no statement. You made no prediction, yet when others are asking you to elaborate on it, you got all offended.

Well that's the thing now isn't it?!

I did make a statement...
I did make a prediction...
and
I didn't get offended...

You ask me to elaborate, yet, I wonder; "elaborate" on what? I made a statement, a prediction about a future event. And you want "what" exactly? An elaboration on an event that has not yet occurred...

You ever do any serious scientific work on the "Temporal flow of data?" I bet not...

ETA: This was a "prediction" and as such should not generate any adversity.

edit on 12-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Can we put this one in the bin along with ALL the other failed predictions already!!?

You'd think more people would be successful in predictions.. Since people win the lottary every day.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

br0ker
reply to post by Destinyone

Can we put this one in the bin along with ALL the other failed predictions already!!?

You'd think more people would be successful in predictions.. Since people win the lottary every day.

Absolutely NOT!!!

At least not until it has failed...we still got at least a week to go. And then there will be a short period where we may have to await reports.

Why is it that people fail to understand the nature of prediction? Why is it that you fail to understand the possibility of actually learning something?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join