It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think the OP has bought into some of Bernard's tripe. See what eating too much schnitzel will do to you.

Or, the experiment is one of those dealies where if you can get enough people to believe, it will happen.

It's a crap shoot either way.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm in. Interested to see how this experiment plays out!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, the two week window stated in the OP begins tomorrow...Nothing will likely happen, but I'm gonna keep an ear open, just in case.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

amazing
I'm in. Interested to see how this experiment plays out!

Me too. I don't know why everyone is giving him such a hard time. Lets say he did this experiment and didn't say anything. Lets say the experiment worked. Wouldn't we have lost the opportunity to gain knowledge? Not too many people have the nads to post this kind of thing knowing full well that they will probably fail and endure endless ridicule.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Guys, I just found this site which talked about a "grand event" that will take place on April 15 2014. Maybe this has something to do with OP's date? >>> sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...

Excerpt:

"On April 15th a magnanimous event shall unfold before earthlings. An event of such proportions that the world has not seen eons past. The event that shall be known in recorded history as that which has come and that which has gone and that which has returned and that which has risen from the ashes of the past into the newly formed UNITY of the ones to come. For the mathematical equation of Pi, and E=MC2 shall play a very important role in the days to come. For that which does not exists to the human mind, shall indeed be revealed. ~

On April 15th a magnanimous event shall unfold before earthlings. An event of such proportions that the world has not seen eons past. The event that shall be known in recorded history as that which has come and that which has gone and that which has returned and that which has risen from the ashes of the past into the newly formed UNITY of the ones to come.

For the event of the magnanimous proportions, shall strip mankind of all their EGO, shall strip mankind of all their knowledge of eons past. For all shall be stripped away, and only the raw, true, nature remain."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Me :

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Just tagging to follow up.

A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v.

A Major Extraterrestrial / UFO Event would be neat. But I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I just found this site which talked about a "grand event" that will take place on April 15 2014. Maybe this has something to do with OP's date? >>> sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com...

Excerpt:

"On April 15th a magnanimous event shall unfold before earthlings. An event of such proportions that the world has not seen eons past. The event that shall be known in recorded history as that which has come and that which has gone and that which has returned and that which has risen from the ashes of the past into the newly formed UNITY of the ones to come. For the mathematical equation of Pi, and E=MC2 shall play a very important role in the days to come. For that which does not exists to the human mind, shall indeed be revealed. ~

On April 15th a magnanimous event shall unfold before earthlings. An event of such proportions that the world has not seen eons past. The event that shall be known in recorded history as that which has come and that which has gone and that which has returned and that which has risen from the ashes of the past into the newly formed UNITY of the ones to come.

For the event of the magnanimous proportions, shall strip mankind of all their EGO, shall strip mankind of all their knowledge of eons past. For all shall be stripped away, and only the raw, true, nature remain."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Me :

I think that's the same date for a blood moon or an +8.0 earthquake. The real date is probably in June or July when the TPB gets kick out. The ascension belated 2012 event is going happen before summer for sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Sounds like some new age religion. What does Pi have to do with E=mc 2?
Nothing. Unless he's saying the Einstein was running around in circles with his theory of special relativity.
Phi the golden ratio or sacred geometry would have been a better fit to the article. I imagine that the author made a hugh mistake here. Pi 3.14. Phi 1.618
Pi multiply the diameter of a circle by Pi to get its circumference. A 15 ft across circle is 47 .1 ft around.
Phi is a ratio that shows up in nature a lot like in the nautilas shell. See Fibernacci sequence. It's so much more esoteric than Pi. And would have fit the rest of this so much better. Which tells me ( if the rest of the content did not. )that this is bull dinky.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

How do you know that ww3 hasn't started yet?
Historians in the future may very we'll put the official starting date as 9/11/01.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this thread until today. Personally, I am feeling uncharacteristically grouchy. I would like to blow things up. Like people that drive too slow, or people that leave their work for others to do. If this is an experiment in collective thought and it's impact on our reality, I'll say right now, I was probably part of whatever catastrophies that might happen right now.

link   
Below are my points of speculation:

1. They came to help rescue and evacuate those living near Yellowstone caldera. Recently there has been an alarming increase in Helium-3 gas from that caldera, in which scientists claim the volume released was 2,000 times higher than expected levels since summer 2013. Recently the largest earthquake in decades happened at Yellowstone, with a 4.8 mag quake.

2. They are here to help us with other aspects of possible Earth changes, other than the one I mentioned above.

link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I'm just going to ignore this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It doesn't matter exactly when they get here, you can see sod all with this sand, mist, (yes, here in Nor'n Ireland we've got heavy mist as well) and extra pollution in the atmosphere. Anyway the little critters will probably pack up go when they see it!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No.
They are not . No one is coming to rescue us from anything. And Yellowstone is not getting ready to blow. If you can't understand the science stop commenting on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We're now 6 days away, folks! I can't wait to see whether OP will be right or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

We're now 6 days away, folks! I can't wait to see whether OP will be right or not.

Your best bet is to go with not.

Just as your predictions this one will fail and end up where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Guess the famous TV quote:
"It will never happen"

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

tanka418
A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v.

This is a prediction I'm making today: Sunday Jan. 26, 2014e.v.

I don't usually make predictions, but, this time is an exception. While I must observe all four powers of the pyramid for now, if all works out I will give complete detail shortly after the event.

For now; please understand this is a part of an experiment.

edit on 26-1-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

Oh goody! I was hoping for a special birthday present this year.

I can't wait...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"I don't usually make predictions, but, this time is an exception. While I must observe all four powers of the pyramid for now, if all works out I will give complete detail shortly after the event.

For now; please understand this is a part of an experiment."

love this threads, so intelligent and deep.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why is it when I see these ET prediction threads I think of Olivet (Old member), and his ET over London thread. That thread was absolutely fascinating, and funny. In fact, it's what first made me want to join ATS when I saw it.

I'm not calling hoax on this 'experiment' yet, as our little rock we call earth, and all it's inhabitants are sure acting strange a bit lately. But I think I know how the thread will end.

Just commenting to save the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join