It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Extraterrestrial / UFO event: April 11, 2014e.v.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

This part

apparently the Pope is using the sky as a screen for a holographic worldwide announcement

Where did you get that idea?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You didn't see the link.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Merlyn2014

You didn't see the link.

Yes I did. I watched the video. Not happy about that. Dahboo77??? Excruciating. I heard nothing of the sort.

What part of the video have you misunderstood leading you to believe this "Pope on a Skyscreen" thing?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Aha! This is what the chemtrails are for! TPTB are disbursing nano particles into the atmosphere to create a global projection screen!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Dispersing........

Geez Louise.

Didn't notice that until after four hours ago...embarrassing.

And just kidding about the chemtrails btw, some other members have educated me in meteorology and now I'm not so sure they exist.
edit on 13-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

GoShredAK
reply to post by GoShredAK

Dispersing........

Geez Louise.

Didn't notice that until after four hours ago...embarrassing.

And just kidding about the chemtrails btw, some other members have educated me in meteorology and now I'm not so sure they exist.
edit on 13-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

Don't you just love homonyms?

No worries - here, have one on me

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well y'all...I found a possibility...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems, that "something shoot the Sun", creating a bit of an ejection, and an Earthquake (the "timing seem to be there").

While this isn't quite what I would have liked, it does seem to "want" to fit...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I guess.
Cosmic rays are extraterrestrial after all but they sort of happen all the time so assigning them to a particular time frame is sort of ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Merlyn2014
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I like your postings. Indeed the event is to happen soon, April 15th opens the portal for the first wave of ascension. Worldwide announcements, and then the landings 8 days later. which will put it at April 23. April 27th and you may have to watch and discern this, apparently the Pope is using the sky as a screen for a holographic worldwide announcement.

So if there's anything else you wish to know, just ask.

Yes, can I have some?

There's a show you might get into. It never made it out of the first season though, rumor has it because they were disclosing too much info. The Event
edit on 14-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Phage

I guess.
Cosmic rays are extraterrestrial after all but they sort of happen all the time so assigning them to a particular time frame is sort of ridiculous.

How did everything become cosmic rays all the sudden. It's like buying a new car, no one has it until you buy it, than those damn things are everywhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What part of the video have you misunderstood leading you to believe this "Pope on a Skyscreen" thing?

I think he's confusing Rupert Murdoch and SKY with the actual "sky"

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That could be. I'm trying to give them more credit than that though.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

tanka418

AutumnWitch657
what the hell happened to the two week window centered around the 11th?' Typical crap once again. It gets changed to a later date. Oh my how unpredictable was that?

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering...Y'all are tryin' to "bust my chops" and you're a week early!

I said a two week window centered on April 11, 2014ev....Just so yall don't get a head-ache; that's 4/4/14 through 4/18/14. The window begins and ends on a Friday.

The April 24 date is not mine...although...the other prediction is for a "landing" (specifically), and my prediction is for a more generic event, and, as I've said; there's still a week to go. After that there is a period of "report latency", perhaps another 2 weeks.

So, why don't y'all take this opportunity to actually learn something about the nature of "prediction" instead of gong off in odd directions because you fail to "see" what is truly happening...there is much to be learned about sentient behavior...and y'all are making too much noise to "see" any of it!

I realized the New April date was not yours however you say that after this week we should allow yet another two weeks. What you call latency

Anyone who's been a member on this site for two weeks knows the nature of prediction. Mostly they're wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Merlyn2014

April 27th and you may have to watch and discern this, apparently the Pope is using the sky as a screen for a holographic worldwide announcement.
Say WHAT?

So if there's anything else you wish to know, just ask.

Ok, what are you talking about?

LOL the pope is broadcasting via satellite during the canonization of Pope John Paul II and Pope
John XXIII.
I guess that's communicating over the sky of a sort.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

GoShredAK
Aha! This is what the chemtrails are for! TPTB are disbursing nano particles into the atmosphere to create a global projection screen!

Quick get Agent K and Agent J !!! They need to install that damn skynet like NOW!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

Phage

I guess.

How did everything become cosmic rays all the sudden. It's like buying a new car, no one has it until you buy it, than those damn things are everywhere.

Don't mind hi too much...with Phage everything in space is a "Cosmic Ray".

Truthfully, many of the things we have "seen" near the Sun have been Cosmic Rays, space is a natural hoe for such things. Phage refuses to understand that simple probability dictates that eventually it won't be a cosmic ray.

AND, I'm not saying that in this case it wasn't a "cosmic ray", however! Interesting that the timing of this event was the cosmic ray striking the Sun at the same time as a Solar Flare, that occurred 12hrs before a serious Earthquake. I think I linked a video somewhere here that shows it better than I can describe.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
I realized the New April date was not yours however you say that after this week we should allow yet another two weeks. What you call latency

Anyone who's been a member on this site for two weeks knows the nature of prediction. Mostly they're wrong.

Yep I know the track record for predictions, and I'm not here to try to make "predicting" easy.

I stated a two week window, that window is all the time I have allowed myself, so, you should not afford me any more...period.

However, the "latency" issue...reports after the two week window may be acceptable as "evidence of prediction" IF the event being reported occurred within the window.

And yes most predictions are wrong...frequently that actually a good thing as most prediction aren't very nice. But, wrong is still wrong, and more time won't make anything right.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What is the meaning of your term 'e.v.'

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Interesting that the timing of this event was the cosmic ray striking the Sun at the same time as a Solar Flare, that occurred 12hrs before a serious Earthquake.

Did the cosmic ray you are speaking of strike the sun did it?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Not everything is cosmic rays but we've been talking about cosmic rays on ATS for quite a while.
www.google.com...

edit on 4/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join