It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

lostgirl
reply to post by Riddles

Two things to keep in mind about abductions:

A. There are many people who have very positive experiences...

B. There is much evidence that the negative experiences are due to military abductions (milabs), which are 'cover-ups' for MKUltra type experiments, wherein the abductees are 'given' (thru hypnotic drugs) screen memories that show up in 'regular' hypnosis sessions as being 'aliens' doing all the traumatizing stuff...

Not saying the people you've talked to are definitely just milabs, but it's worth asking abductees whether they've ever lived near military bases or had relatives in the military...

I agree 100%.

I think it's definitely within the realm of possibility, if not probability, that most, if not all of the abductions lead directly back to an ongoing Black Project operation.

It is in the best interest of top secret military programs to remain "top secret", thus it is also in their best interest to conjure up aliens and alien abductions which keeps the general public believing that "it's the aliens" anytime they see advanced forms of aircraft.

It is also in the best interest of MKUltra type programs to pretend that they are alien, because what they are doing is despicable beyond belief, and it's also against the law. Congress put the kaput on MKUltra a long time ago. Of course, that doesn't mean the BPBs (Black Project Boys) paid them any heed.

All abduction scenarios may indeed be the products of ongoing mind manipulation programs where the government is testing their ability to control our human thought processes.

Whether someone has had a positive or a negative abduction experience may simply be evidence that they are testing whether fear or positive feelings results in them achieving a greater amount of control.

I interviewed those people back in the late 80's and early 90's and have no idea where they are anymore. Even back then I was wondering if Black Projects were involved, but most of the witnesses were so traumatized already, that I didn't bring it up. I thought they'd already been through about all they could handle.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
On the question of God and evil and religion.

Some people hate religion and like God better.

But religion may be God’s attempt to erect a path to liberation.

If there were no path humans would have been complaining: “gee God why didn’t you give us a path or religion to aid our journey back to you”

It’s humans who have, because of their screwed up nature, corrupted the religions.

It’s a case of the patient being so sick he corrupts the medicine.

A religion is nothing but a theoretical postulation of a path…it’s nothing organic.

It’s people who pervert religion not God or even the religion itself.

As for alien abductions.

I think it may be a time when they decide to call us up and make an appointment to get abducted.

I see it now:
“Hello Mr. Jones…were aliens from Mars...how ya doin."
Please be at 4th ave and 1st street next Tuesday at 9 am, we are going to abduct you.
And bring your own lunch our food tastes like cardboard…and if you can bring along your little nephew Gary:

I don’t think too many people would volunteer for that and those that do would be like Jurors who want to be on a jury.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Neat stuff Riddles. You might be interested in my threads - I've been examining the EM stuff as well. Unfortunately Persinger never wrote back to me, so I can't offer any new insights on what was going on in the Unitah Basin in the 1970's.

If you need a hand with anything, lemme know.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Willtell
But religion may be God’s attempt to erect a path to liberation.
If there were no path humans would have been complaining: “gee God why didn’t you give us a path or religion to aid our journey back to you”

It’s humans who have, because of their screwed up nature, corrupted the religions.

Agree - In studying all the 'major' religions, one discovers that underneath all the dogma, the primary 'directive' attributed to 'God' (Allah, YHWH, Creator, etc..) is:

Love all - "Love" as a verb, meaning behave lovingly (i.e. kindly) towards all beings...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Also “religion” is supposed to be a science that returns the human to God or as the Buddhists say “lost nature”

Lost girl I don’t thing you are lost at all!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don’t want to get too far into religion at the expense of the threads subject but I am interested in a possible connection of religious eschatology en.wikipedia.org... and the alien phenomena.

I think it is within the general parameters of the concept of “control system" to beat the band, since religion, God, abductions are ALL about some intense kind of control.

For what and why to me is the great question.

As of now I sincerely have a hunch that these extraordinary visitations and sightings have a lot to do with the attempt by a higher control system to either keep this game going by preventing mass destruction by mankind of the earth ecosystem, or may be doing the very opposite, that is preparing for the inevitable and trying to salvage something.

We can connect the God concept to aliens easily based on the AA theory that states unequivocally that the God of ancient man was and IS an alien. And that humans have misinterpreted this phenomenon based on mythology and superstition.

God is the supreme scientist but from another neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Willtell
As of now I sincerely have a hunch that these extraordinary visitations and sightings have a lot to do with the attempt by a higher control system to either keep this game going by preventing mass destruction by mankind of the earth ecosystem, or may be doing the very opposite, that is preparing for the inevitable and trying to salvage something.

What if it's an "attempt by a higher control system" to 'cause' an eschatological event to happen?

Or even two differing "higher" control systems working against each other, one trying to cause the 'end of the world' and one trying to prevent it?

There's all kinds of historical 'evidence' that such a tug-of-'war' could be happening...even events as recent as the Syria and Ukraine debacles seem indicative...

Both times - lines were drawn, sabers were rattled, and then 'poof' - WW3 non-event...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

A War of the Worlds…it’s a possibility, but then you have to ask why? Are we the tennis balls in some kind of cosmic tennis match?

Our ego may recoil at such a trite reality that humans are but the tools of higher powers and not the center of the universe.

It reminds me of a fable about a seeker after truth who finds what he thinks is food from heaven in a river.
He then sets out to find the source of this divine food and follows it for a long time up river.
At one point after hours of searching he reaches the abode of a princess. He then observes the beautiful princess at the window where the river flows into her back yard and watches in horror as she hurls her toiletry discard into the river and he watches it as it flows in the direction he came from…his food from heaven.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
More good stuff.

Solitude? Check. Darkness? Check. Extradimensional relations? Check. Result of these relations? Check. This is basically the last twenty minutes of Close Encounters of The Third Kind transposed to seventeenth century Germany. Even if the monk is just a pseudonym or completely fictional, there is a curiously resonant shape to Sufurino’s inciting incident.

Also, on a somewhat related note, is anyone else familiar with Larry Niven's Known Space stories? I may have noticed something...weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

That is a most excellent link, 1ofthe9.

On his deathbed, he told his grandson how he believed he had met Queen Rat at the age of fifteen, after a night out drinking with fellow toshers. Deathbed confessions tend to be more “I buried the silverware in the woods and here’s a map” or “you remember that maid we had? Well, you have a Chinese half-sister.” Not “I banged a rat. True story.”

runesoup.com...

But...

There are a number of interpretations of why it is that episodes of extreme High Strangeness seem to happen in remote areas than heavily populated ones.

I suppose that it would come down to sensitivity, wouldn't it? I find cities to be infinitely stranger* than "remote locations", but that's just me.

Thanks again, I might have otherwise missed that Rat Queen story.

*To be specific, I mean the "in-between" spaces in cities of all sizes, alleys, cul-de-sacs, certain diners; that sort of thing.
edit on 6-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If I get a chance to go back to the farm this summer, I'll have to see if I can replicate the Skinwalker 'trap' concept. Not to try to control of our mysterious companion - but just enough to force some kind of reaction. A reaction which could then be observed and recorded.

Something like JadeStar's astro-webcam set up, or just sitting up with a camera. The light pollution is minimal, very isolated, and the air traffic moves in predictable fashion. Essentially a no-frills Project Identification or Hessdalen. I wish I knew how to use Arduino...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I wish I knew how to use Arduino...

Robotics is a hobby of mine. Sounds like you just need a web cam and some software. RoboRealm is pretty sweet. It will work with just about any video feed you throw at it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I wish I knew how to use Arduino...

Robotics is a hobby of mine. Sounds like you just need a web cam and some software. RoboRealm is pretty sweet. It will work with just about any video feed you throw at it.

Does it require any coding? I can't do that.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Does it require any coding? I can't do that.

nope. Depends on what you want to do.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

1ofthe9
Also, on a somewhat related note, is anyone else familiar with Larry Niven's Known Space stories? I may have noticed something...weird.

Not familiar with Niven's stuff, but I believe there can be an awful lot of 'fact' in 'fiction'...which book/books would be best to (quickly) become familiar enough with "Known Space" to understand what you might "have noticed"?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Thanks, good to be here! Next round's on me.

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

So true. Anecdote: one of my most amazing spiritual experiences was experienced spontaneously while driving on a mountain road. As for far-out T&C's, not so much with a few notable exceptions. Pranayama is a lot cheaper and safer anyway.

Manifestation or 'the power of positive thinking' or sigil magic or whatever you want to call it, is amazing and a topic worthy of its own thread. Perhaps the Grey Area?

EnPassant
It seems to me that it is what is traditionally called spirits or souls. They seem to be spirits but they also seem to be bodies. Vallee also said that they may travel here through the Astral Plane. Perhaps, in the spirit world, their planet is 'nearer' than its physical image in this world.

I'd be interested if you have a source for that quote. Of course it's a whole 'nother can of worms, to be opened should the thread run out of potentially relevant side topics to discuss.

reply to post by Riddles

You've got a great point there. Even Vallee seems to dodge the topic of UFO channelling (as far as I've seen).

Without having done the exhaustive research you have, I have to thank you for your summary. What you're describing reminds me also of the new theories of morphic resonance and morphogenetic fields, which also remind one of the Akashic Records and the Collective Unconscious. A logical enough place for the channeled information to come from. The challenge for the seer is to avoid filtering down as much as possible, it would seem.

Heh, has Vallee addressed this stuff?

Thanks for the rest of your posts, I find the commentary on Sitchin, telluric currents, vibratory tech etc interesting.

Unfortunately the 'less than lethal weapons' you refer to are simply microwaves intended to cause pain in human targets. Nothing new, really.

reply to post by 1ofthe9

You beat me to linking this site again. I've been reading it for weeks now.

Bybyots, the Queen Rat story gave me chills... and the poster's points about liminal and hidden spaces existing within urban environments certainly hit home.
Here is the thread on that site which seems most directly relevant to this one. It almost directly mirrors our occult-ufology mashup with an occult-centric perspective, including some intriguing side trips into the metaphysical aspect, if you're into that side of things:

A Wizard's Guide to UFOs
runesoup.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

lostgirl

1ofthe9

Not familiar with Niven's stuff, but I believe there can be an awful lot of 'fact' in 'fiction'...which book/books would be best to (quickly) become familiar enough with "Known Space" to understand what you might "have noticed"?

Dr. Green's encounter with the weird dude. The guy sounds like Niven's Gil Hamilton.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

1ofthe9
Dr. Green's encounter with the weird dude. The guy sounds like Niven's Gil Hamilton.

I want to 'delve' into this (just a 'niggle' of a 'feeling' I'm having), but I don't remember ever reading anything referencing - Dr. Green and an encounter with a "weird dude"...

Can you elaborate or point me to a 'resource'? Thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Fantastic series of posts! It's kind of funny, I was just talking about the bejeweled breastplates and aliens/spirits/ultraterrestrials/etc, last night...

Fascinating theories you have there, Riddles. Well thought out and well presented. Have you ever read Grant Morrison's Invisibles? It almost sounds like you're describing Barbelith. Although it is depicted in the comic as some kind of orbiting satellite tech, I seem to recall an interview with Grant where he said something about Barbelith meaning "alien stone". Stones associated with aliens broadcasting messages to sensitives throughout the ages. Fascination again, given what Grant has said about The Invisibles and his personal philosophy in general. There's also the more recent "channeling" of Aiwass and the Book of the Law what happened in The Great Pyramid. I think it was those old Time Life Mystery books where I read about a dowser who received and electrical shock from one of the stones at Stonehenge.

So, are you saying that this is man-made tech exploited by the TPTB in order to keep control over the masses? Are there signals being crossed from residual ancient "Controllers" with modern MKULTRA-types? Why does Ashtar and his ilk constantly preach nuclear disarmament and peace and love? How does this align with the Controllers' agenda?

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join