It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by EnPassant

Indeed that psychic power is based on their relationship with a higher reality I believe. Something humans have lost and most of our physical toys like cell phones are replicas of what we did in the primordial past as a simple psychic exercise. We are not using the power of our soul and spirit.

And that is why we shall remain infants. Life is far too complex for man to take the time and effort to learn how to control the unseen powers available to him.
We have no need to rely on our own powers; we have 'gadgets' for that. The more diversions we develop, the farther away we get from true reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Yes, read my signature...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

That’s the thing, the gadgets won' help in the hereafter when the perfection of the macrocosm returns then the microcosms will have to involuntarily adjust by the cosmic law: AS ABOVE SO BELOW
But then humans won’t be prepared for this. They will be on the wrong side of the equation where guns, iphones, weapons, and other trinkets of “advanced technology” will have no use.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
From runesoup.com...:

...It does seem to me that a spirit/consciousness spectrum is demonstrably the least-wrong of the plethora of magical models. (It’s also probably the key ingredient in getting paranormal research off the endless loop of “well if it’s not physical aliens it must be something else!” It is. It’s spirit/consciousness. Just admit you believe weird [stuff] like I do. Ufology has been stuck at the door to The Temple since Vallée’s first book, but it refuses to enter.)

edit on 26-3-2014 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

Add sensory deprivation to the list: Public float tanks are popping up in cities, and may be an option for some.

I tried it a few times around 20 years ago. I don't have a lot to say that will make someone want to try it. I personally didn't get much out of it. So you get in this tank of water that is loaded with,Epsom salt to make you float. The water is body temperature. The idea is sensory deprivation. So you have these earplugs in to keep the water out. They are annoying especially if you get water in your ear after they pop out.

Do not shave right before you go in a tub full of salt water.

Don't get the salt water in your eyes
And for the love of god try not to think about the last naked person that was in the tank before you!

I kept a journal of my experiences in the tank so I would one day be able to share. Here is an excerpt:

"as I lie here trying not to panic, I wonder if they change the water in these things. I am trying to focus on god but the sting from every pour in my skin is very distracting. I wonder about time and how much longer this experience will go on for. Of course I chose the hour long session. I have no sense of time because 15 minutes in this thing seems like an eternity in hell. I welcome a quick death. Did they forget I was in here? Is it over yet? The initial few minutes of getting used the tank is over and I finally settle into a relaxed state. There is an itch on my nose that I am trying to ignore. I can't take it and go to scratch it and can't help splash salty water (and god knows what else from the last naked guy)
all over my face. Water drops now slowly dripping down my face makes me think how insidious Chinese people are! Kill me god please kill me.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Maybe they've improved it, a friend raved about it.

Also, I found this interesting quote relating to the topic of the demonology-UFO connection:

As a result, Duke further expanded, a small project—“probably just two or three [people]”—was established at Wright-Patterson that made subtle and secret approaches to experts within the fields of demonology, ancient religions, and occult practices who could hopefully provide some answers with respect to what it was that Parsons might have set in motion, wittingly or not, and which the military was now struggling to comprehend. And they were successful, asserted Duke, in that copious amounts of background data were obtained on the work of Crowley, as well as on Parsons himself, some of which came from Britain: “They had used [Crowley] at some point with intelligence, and shared it with us.”

“We were asked—this was people like me, a couple of G-2 [Army Intelligence] boys, two fellows from Naval Intelligence, several of the Air Force fellows in on the early Parsons thing at Wright, and a few more—if we would look at running an op to continue where the old Parsons project stopped. We were ready for it because of the interest that had come with watching [Parsons]—but a bit amazed the Pentagon was ready to fund what was, really, a study on if the disks had devil beginnings. “And this is exactly why it was all kept so secret in the beginning. Everyone—particular the Pentagon boys—knew the hammer was going to come down on all this if Congress found out good U.S. dollars were being used to pay for [a study of] demonology and flying saucers. Maybe a little more mundane than you might want to hear. But that really was the first reason for the secrecy with us: not a big conspiracy about what we were doing, but a lot of anger and probably a hell of a lot of ridicule that would come tumbling out if anyone else found out.

“We all got an offer to relocate, with our families, to the D.C. area. The funding, we were told, was going to start coming through in a few months, after everyone was settled in D.C. The money and resources wasn’t [sic] going to come exactly to us, but onto us through the [CIA’s] Directorate of Plans [which was created a few months later, on August 1, 1952] to keep it all out of everyone’s eyes—Congress. This wasn’t really the Directorate’s area at all though. It was more along the approach of flowing the money through them to us, a group no one would think to look at to find us.”

Read more: runesoup.com...

Oh, but there's more:

according to Richard Duke’s recounting of the story to Nick Redfern, the Collins Elite had worked out that most of Crowley and Parson’s experiences had occurred in an altered state of consciousness. Much like the ones that gave us magic in the first place. The group had reached the conclusion that it was a manipulation of consciousness that opens the portal, so to speak, to the realm of ‘UFO’ intelligences.

And here we are again back at this point.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Autograf
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Also, I found this interesting quote relating to the topic of the demonology-UFO connection:

As a result, Duke further expanded, a small project—“probably just two or three [people]”—was established at Wright-Patterson that made subtle and secret approaches to experts within the fields of demonology, ancient religions, and occult practices who could hopefully provide some answers with respect to what it was that Parsons might have set in motion, wittingly or not, and which the military was now struggling to comprehend. And they were successful, asserted Duke, in that copious amounts of background data were obtained on the work of Crowley, as well as on Parsons himself, some of which came from Britain: “They had used [Crowley] at some point with intelligence, and shared it with us.”

“We were asked—this was people like me, a couple of G-2 [Army Intelligence] boys, two fellows from Naval Intelligence, several of the Air Force fellows in on the early Parsons thing at Wright, and a few more—if we would look at running an op to continue where the old Parsons project stopped. We were ready for it because of the interest that had come with watching [Parsons]—but a bit amazed the Pentagon was ready to fund what was, really, a study on if the disks had devil beginnings. “And this is exactly why it was all kept so secret in the beginning. Everyone—particular the Pentagon boys—knew the hammer was going to come down on all this if Congress found out good U.S. dollars were being used to pay for [a study of] demonology and flying saucers. Maybe a little more mundane than you might want to hear. But that really was the first reason for the secrecy with us: not a big conspiracy about what we were doing, but a lot of anger and probably a hell of a lot of ridicule that would come tumbling out if anyone else found out.

“We all got an offer to relocate, with our families, to the D.C. area. The funding, we were told, was going to start coming through in a few months, after everyone was settled in D.C. The money and resources wasn’t [sic] going to come exactly to us, but onto us through the [CIA’s] Directorate of Plans [which was created a few months later, on August 1, 1952] to keep it all out of everyone’s eyes—Congress. This wasn’t really the Directorate’s area at all though. It was more along the approach of flowing the money through them to us, a group no one would think to look at to find us.”

Read more: runesoup.com...

Oh, but there's more:

according to Richard Duke’s recounting of the story to Nick Redfern, the Collins Elite had worked out that most of Crowley and Parson’s experiences had occurred in an altered state of consciousness. Much like the ones that gave us magic in the first place. The group had reached the conclusion that it was a manipulation of consciousness that opens the portal, so to speak, to the realm of ‘UFO’ intelligences.

And here we are again back at this point.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Autograf because: (no reason given)

Welcome to Chapel Perilous.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Autograf

I think certain people would get something out of it. Like I said, these places were around 20+ years ago. I was much more open to this kind of thing then. I don't know what they would have changed? I am very familiar with the literature and have read the Books by John C Lilly about his experiments in the tanks. I think they fit in with the discussion quite well. My account was , well, true and if someone decides to try it, they might know what to avoid. I was just having a little fun with it.

But I think lostgirl was correct that we all seem to want that quick fix and not do the real work. I have done both, the quick fix with lots of, I mean lots of *T&Cs* Practically living a hallucination. Then I have also done the work. The answerer really is that this "experience" or whatever you want to call is right here right now and there is nothing mysterious or occult about it and anybody at any time can experience it. Go hiking or go for a long drive in the mountains or float in a tank and compare what you "experienced"

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think the main difficulty with achieving anything in regard to 'manifesting' phenomena is that you need a group of people, and they need to be in contact either in person or by phone...

I have had the experience (and had not consciously noted it until a certain point in this thread) of significantly increased synchronicity during times when a particular (telephone only) friend and I have been in contact more frequently then usual and talking over our belief in 'the supernatural'...

Of course, maybe it is possible to manifest things on one's own...hence the following experience:

When my husband and I first got married we were living in a small two bedroom town home, which we were buying and which we expected to be in for six - seven more years, until we could afford an actual house, which was a bummer because the walls were so thin and the neighbors not ones you want to live so close too.

For several months, I had been reading books on Wicca, and one day - bored at work and really not expecting anything to ever come of it - I drew a pentacle (a five point star inside a circle), and not really 'thinking', filled in all the spaces between the lines with our names, birthdates (can't remember what else...

In the center I wrote something along the lines of "By September of 1999 (it was 1995, so '99 was sooner than I reasonably could expect) we will be living, very affordably, in the house of our dreams)...

I tucked the paper away and it was not until many years later that I found it (had forgotten completely) and realized that, just three years after 'casting my spell' (1998), interest rates had unexpectedly fallen to the degree that we were able to buy the house we still live in...And in fact, we moved into this house in September of that year!

Oh there was another thing: At a time when I thought we wouldn't be having children at all, I did a tarot reading with cards I had bought on a whim, and though I did not really believe the reading at the time, it very clearly showed that we would have a 'sunshine' child...

Less than a year and a half later we had a baby girl with a very fair complexion, blond hair, and a truly 'sunny' disposition!

Of course those things could be coincidence - what do you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Of course those things could be coincidence - what do you think?

I think that if you feel connected, you are connected. I think its really healthy to have meaningful things in our lives. I have had this thing with the number three since I was eight in third grade. Everything has to have a 3 especially dates. So I always try to schedule important things with 3 in the date. My first and second marriage were on the 3rd. Its a goofy thing I do out of habit now. I have no idea why.

So While I was going through my divorce, I moved in with my parents briefly. After a few months of just a hard time, March 9th rolls around and that's a good number to go out and just connect with the world. So I am definitely scoping out my parents neighbor looking for a chance to talk to her. She was outside this day and she is working on some old shelf she was trying to restore. She is trying very hard to strip the paint off this thing. Restoring furniture is one of my hobbies so I try to give her some advice and say "I know a lot about strippers". She looks me right in the eye and says "I bet you do". Well I don't know a more perfect thing to say to me. She was 33. Its more whimsical than anything and I have no real belief in numerology at all.

So her story was that she had been on a long string of horrible dates and wrote down some cosmic prayer about how she was done dating and if it she was meant to be with someone to just have him show up at the door. So we are married now.

weirder still is that we are from the same small town and she was best friends with my friends little sister. So when she was 8 and I was 16, we were at my friends house at the same time. I was over there frequently and so was she.

Coincidences or not, they are meaningful stories on a personal level and we all have them. Now of course if I stayed in bed on March 9th, none of this would have happened until September 3rd.

No really, you need to float in a tank filled with salt water.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

ZetaRediculian
I have no real belief in numerology at all.

Never mind numerology - do you believe in fate/destiny? Because if I've ever heard a 'fate' story, it would definitely be one like yours..

weirder still is that we are from the same small town and she was best friends with my friends little sister. So when she was 8 and I was 16, we were at my friends house at the same time. I was over there frequently and so was she.

Coincidences or not, they are meaningful stories on a personal level and we all have them. Now of course if I stayed in bed on March 9th, none of this would have happened until September 3rd.

I don't know, a lot can happen in six months, don't you think you might have been dating someone by then?
How is the weather in September where your parents live? Might she have been indoors rather than doing an 'outside' project?

My point is that I think stories which have such a distinct 'air' of synchronicity around them are something much more than merely "meaningful"...

Could such stories be a sign of Vallee's Control System at work (on 'micro' levels) in an individual's personal life?

One wonders whether there are certain people of greater than average interest to the Control System...

(No salt water tanks for me man....reading your experience was like reading the very words of what I've always imagined would be happening with me in one of those things!!)

edit on 29-3-2014 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

lostgirl
One wonders whether there are certain people of greater than average interest to the Control System...

Leek: What you really want is to know... why you?
John: Yes.
Leek: You noticed them, and they noticed that you noticed them.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Never mind numerology - do you believe in fate/destiny? Because if I've ever heard a 'fate' story, it would definitely be one like yours..

That's a tough question! For one I think I am supposed to be some kind of staunch skeptical butt-head. My wife asks me this sometimes. My answer is that we were just drawn to each other. I think people just gravitate to each other. Being there at the right time, how could we not? I am not sure if that's much different. By destiny, I think you mean it was planned by some higher power? I don't think I have any notion of that. I like the idea of free will. I also like the idea of rhythm. Like If you are in step with the rhythm of everything, that's when things happen and that's when you can even control it.
Does that make sense?

I don't know, a lot can happen in six months, don't you think you might have been dating someone by then?
How is the weather in September where your parents live? Might she have been indoors rather than doing an 'outside' project?
that was more of a whimsical comment. I think if I didn't see her that day, I would have seen her the next. She was the neighbor so chances were that would run into her a lot. My first wife and I thought about buying the house right next to hers but she didn't want to be that close to my parents? Now that would have been a weird twist.

My point is that I think stories which have such a distinct 'air' of synchronicity around them are something much more than merely "meaningful"...

And that's what I hate. If I explain it away, it loses it's meaning. If I attribute something supernatural to it, that doesn't fit for me either. It's something though. On the Prankster bus it was known as 'the unspoken thing'. If you label it this then it can't be that.

Could such stories be a sign of Vallee's Control System at work (on 'micro' levels) in an individual's personal life?

I think I have to read more about this. I am having a really hard time getting my head around the Control System concept. I think it's time I explored this. I owe you an answer on this.

I really appreciate your comments.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian
1. By destiny, I think you mean it was planned by some higher power? I don't think I have any notion of that. I like the idea of free will.
2. I also like the idea of rhythm. Like If you are in step with the rhythm of everything, that's when things happen and that's when you can even control it.
Does that make sense?
3. And that's what I hate. If I explain it away, it loses it's meaning. If I attribute something supernatural to it, that doesn't fit for me either. It's something though. On the Prankster bus it was known as 'the unspoken thing'. If you label it this then it can't be that.
4. I am having a really hard time getting my head around the Control System concept. I think it's time I explored this. I owe you an answer on this.

Okay, I added numbers to the quote, because it takes me forever to do inserts...

1. I firmly believe that destiny and freewill coexist: some things are random - some things are 'meant' to be, yet don't happen due to a person's choices - some things are 'meant', but don't happen due to the manipulation of opposing 'forces'...

2. Yes, it makes sense - though I would use the term 'flow', but not in the passive sense of "go with the flow" (coasting thru life making no effort), more in the sense of accepting/making peace with the kinds of circumstantial aspects of life that just plain 'are':
(as in the more I focus on the injustice to 'losing' the best years of my life to 'Major Depressive Disorder' and the anger I feel over it, the more of my life I 'lose out on'...whereas when I am 'in flow' with my life, accepting that it is what it is, the better I am able to deal 'proactively' gaining time here and there when the darkness backs off enough for me to truly 'live'). Hope that makes sense..

3. You might be surprised by what insights you could gain in reconsidering your feelings on the possibility that some type of supernatural 'something' (some aspect of 'other' than the material world) could be in effect with certain of our life events...
And as far as "the unspoken thing" - that just sounds to me like an apt description of "supernatural"...And I wouldn't try to put a "label" on it at all, because if there's one thing that can be 'both' this and that (and everything else in between) it would be 'the supernatural'...

....Here's a possible theory: There could be some sort of 'force' (Higher Power, God, whatever) that offers 'destiny opportunities' at certain points in some people's lives, and if we are "in flow", living true to ourselves, and willing to 'step up' to life, for example: getting up and going outside - despite preferring to stay in bed - just because March 9th has a lot of 3's in it -
then essentially, we have used our free will to 'choose' actions which meet that particular destiny...

4. You really don't "owe" me anything
!
I don't know that any of us truly has our head "around the Control System concept"...personally, I believe there may be various 'aspects' to it or 'factions' within it, and maybe even some kind of 'forces' over and/or beyond it...

I think that there's a whole range of 'high strangeness' phenomena (not to mention government manipulation) bundled under the UFO/aliens 'label' (including occult magick type stuff, if any 'truly' exists)...
...And from all I've gleaned thru out this thread, I would say that there's a whole lot 'more' to the Control System "than is dreamt of in [Vallee's] philosophy"..

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

lostgirl
Okay, I added numbers to the quote, because it takes me forever to do inserts...

I think your numbering system works well. I also just want to preempt that I am just thinking through this and I might contradict myself at times. So my thoughts may not be based on logic. I also don't want to come across as disagreeing with you at any point because I think we actually agree. It's like we are looking at the same thing from different vantage points. I even embrace the perspective that it's all just delusional hocus pocus of the temporal lobe or whatever but that doesn't work for me either personally. I guess what I am saying is that I believe that one perspective is no more valid then another.

1. I firmly believe that destiny and freewill coexist: some things are random - some things are 'meant' to be, yet don't happen due to a person's choices - some things are 'meant', but don't happen due to the manipulation of opposing 'forces'...

I envy people with firm beliefs. I see what you are saying though and that does clarify the freewill notion. I have a hard time with believing or accepting that there are 'forces' at work directing my life. What force would really care enough about me? Do you consider these forces entities? Again, I don't want to come across as questioning your beliefs.

2. Yes, it makes sense - though I would use the term 'flow', but not in the passive sense of "go with the flow" (coasting thru life making no effort), more in the sense of accepting/making peace with the kinds of circumstantial aspects of life that just plain 'are':
(as in the more I focus on the injustice to 'losing' the best years of my life to 'Major Depressive Disorder' and the anger I feel over it, the more of my life I 'lose out on'...whereas when I am 'in flow' with my life, accepting that it is what it is, the better I am able to deal 'proactively' gaining time here and there when the darkness backs off enough for me to truly 'live'). Hope that makes sense..

Actually 'flow' was my first choice but don't like 'go with flow' either! Think of waves and you have both flow and rhythm. Music is a good example also. I totally empathize with your depression since I battle that demon also.
I can't help think of this seen from 'Ink' regarding flow and rhythm and forces guiding our fate. I like weird movies.

3. You might be surprised by what insights you could gain in reconsidering your feelings on the possibility that some type of supernatural 'something' (some aspect of 'other' than the material world) could be in effect with certain of our life events...
And as far as "the unspoken thing" - that just sounds to me like an apt description of "supernatural"...And I wouldn't try to put a "label" on it at all, because if there's one thing that can be 'both' this and that (and everything else in between) it would be 'the supernatural'...

Ahh, point number three. I will forever call this thing I don't talk about 'point 3'. I have no notion of anything supernatural but 'point 3', works really well for me. Point 3 is neither a delusion nor anything supernatural. It's that thing we both agree is there.

....Here's a possible theory: There could be some sort of 'force' (Higher Power, God, whatever) that offers 'destiny opportunities' at certain points in some people's lives, and if we are "in flow", living true to ourselves, and willing to 'step up' to life, for example: getting up and going outside - despite preferring to stay in bed - just because March 9th has a lot of 3's in it -
then essentially, we have used our free will to 'choose' actions which meet that particular destiny...

I like it. The 3 thing is more like a game that is played out in my head. More like an OCD. So I play poker a lot and get dealt threes sometimes. There is that voice telling me to keep them because 3s are magical. I fold them because they have very little value in poker. That works out pretty well.

4. You really don't "owe" me anything
!
I don't know that any of us truly has our head "around the Control System concept"...personally, I believe there may be various 'aspects' to it or 'factions' within it, and maybe even some kind of 'forces' over and/or beyond it...

I think that there's a whole range of 'high strangeness' phenomena (not to mention government manipulation) bundled under the UFO/aliens 'label' (including occult magick type stuff, if any 'truly' exists)...
...And from all I've gleaned thru out this thread, I would say that there's a whole lot 'more' to the Control System "than is dreamt of in [Vallee's] philosophy"..

I think I might owe you something once the blockage is removed from my thought process.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First, re: the video in your post - seeing the clip made me really want to watch the movie, which surprisingly was posted in it's entirety (albeit with Italian subtitles) on that very same youtube page!!

What an amazing movie! I can't believe I'd never heard of it...so well done! Really glad you posted that clip!

ZetaRediculian
I envy people with firm beliefs. I see what you are saying though and that does clarify the freewill notion. I have a hard time with believing or accepting that there are 'forces' at work directing my life. **What force would really care enough about me?** Do you consider these forces entities? Again, I don't want to come across as questioning your beliefs.

Please don't mistake the phrase "firm belief"...I do not at all mean that I have no doubts. True faith is predicated on doubt...
i.e. just as 'courage' does 'not' mean being 'unafraid', so 'faith' does 'not' mean being 'without doubt'.

I have done (and continue doing) much, much reading, exploring, learning, questioning, pondering, reasoning, etc. in my spiritual search...I keep an open mind and never discard information unless it is illogical or definitively irrelevant...

When I say I have a 'firm' belief about something, it means that (utilizing all of the above) I have found the belief to 'make sense' to me..
I would never hold on to beliefs that can't stand up to reasoning...or "questioning"

In point of fact, having one's beliefs questioned (or questioning them oneself) is valuable in helping a person define, refine, or even re'define' their beliefs...

As far as whether there are "forces at work" guiding our lives, I can only say that history gives an awful lot of examples of people (many 'seemingly' inconsequential) being in the perfect place, at the perfect time, in perfect circumstances for some pretty big 'events' to happen to or be set in motion by them..

Would such "forces" be "entities"? Well, if such a force (or various forces) is manipulating humanity, there must be some purpose (or many) to it...being purposeful requires a mind, and it stands to reason that 'having a mind' would = 'being an entity' (in some 'form' or other)..

**And why shouldn't any such force "care enough about" you?** Who is to say whether any given individual might have some 'importance' to any given 'plan' designed to affect humanity?

The very fact that thru major synchronicity you ended up married to a 'particular' person could just as easily be of enormous importance as none at all..

The tiniest of things can set off a chain reaction (or prevent one) leading to world changing events..

I submit the following:

For loss of a nail the shoe was lost
For loss of the shoe the horse was lost
For loss of the horse the rider was lost
For loss of the rider the message was lost
For loss of the message the battle was lost
For loss of the battle the war was lost
For loss of the war the kingdom was lost
...And all for the loss of a horse shoe nail!

(Don't have a link for this, it's an old proverb read in a book as a child)
edit on 30-3-2014 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What a strange movie. I am glad you liked it.

**And why shouldn't any such force "care enough about" you?** Who is to say whether any given individual might have some 'importance' to any given 'plan' designed to affect humanity?

Point 3.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dunno if I pointed this out before, but if you look at all this weird stuff...a picture kind of emerges.

What if the government found out we are living in a simulation? Is that the real 'Core Story'? It certainly seems to fit all the shattered parts of the total picture - UFOs, 'the phenomenology' problem, remote viewing and Vallee's computer science stuff, Dan Smith's Eschatology...

What do you folks think?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Dunno if I pointed this out before, but if you look at all this weird stuff...a picture kind of emerges.

What if the government found out we are living in a simulation? Is that the real 'Core Story'? It certainly seems to fit all the shattered parts of the total picture - UFOs, 'the phenomenology' problem, remote viewing and Vallee's computer science stuff, Dan Smith's Eschatology...

What do you folks think?

I need to take baby steps! Are you talking 'The Matrix' or 'The Truman Show'? Or even one particular start trek episode? I think by default we live in a simulation in that phenomenological sense. Believe me, if I find out this is a simulation, I am going to be pissed! But really, who knows? I am really thinking about entertaining some ideas recently discussed. Tomorrow is a big day.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Would such "forces" be "entities"? Well, if such a force (or various forces) is manipulating humanity, there must be some purpose (or many) to it...being purposeful requires a mind, and it stands to reason that 'having a mind' would = 'being an entity' (in some 'form' or other)..

OK. So let's look at a theory of consciousness electromagnetic theories of consciousness
I have been fascinated with this one for a while. Don't know a whole lot about it but it's basically that consciousness is an EM field. If consciousness is that simple, than we might have something.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join