It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tepco Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

That got a good chuckle outta me. I can't deny your perfect logic and I hope to join or fight against you in the near super human times

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Yeah, i get your point, what i was trying to point out was why the Japanese would not be welcome in China or in the deserted cities the Chinese have built in Africa. Just Saying

As a side note ..... do you know what happened in Nanking? everyone remembers the Holocaust of course and it has been owned and preached about by the likes of yourselves since 1945. You say you DONT need to research Nanking, i think maybe you do. The Jews, Gypsies etc etc were the second holocaust, at the hands of the Nazi's, not Germans. The first holocaust was in 1937 in China by the hands of the Japanese in the then Capital, Nanking. Their method was completely different to Hitler's Nazi Party, look it up, see what happened! The Japanese still hold their Emperor in high esteem, they are a warrior nation and still to this day would "Seppuku" rather than disgrace themselves, that is a cultural mindset rather than the political one in Germany during WW2.

Look it up, see what happened. Both Holocaust 1 and 2 were completely unacceptable, as were their atrocities during WW2, Look up Burma Railway, Tenco to see what they did to their prisoners, some vets of the WW2 conflict, certainly in the UK, would probably disagree but i say, thank god they took prisoners during the 1939/1945 conflict. The same can not be said about what happened in 1937

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

Personally, I'm excited beyond belief. I've waited my whole life for something like this. I only know one fact about radiation and it is this: Radiation + Human = Superhero (or villain, im gonna need a sweet 'stache). I'm gonna be flyin around this b#$*, X-ray peepin at cuties in the shower, and all that good stuff in no time.

Well just make sure mom washes your dant da da dahs.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

corblimeyguvnor
reply to post by Aazadan

Facts please, it was not because of what happened in WW2. This was 3 years prior to the outbreak of WW2 and was the atrocities commited during the Second Sino-Japanese War in 1937, especially at what happened during the march to and capture of Nanking.

I was slightly off on my wording, it was the Japanese invasion of China. I didn't say China was wrong to be hostile either, those types of actions take a long time to go away and Japan hasn't helped matters with their stance on it even today.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Back along time ago China tried to attack Japan on at least two occasions. But the storms came in and sunk their ships before they could get to Japan.
That's where the Japs, got the Divine Wind thing and that they were meant to rule the world bull crap.

Japan wanted to stay in Isolation, ever now they look down on others as lower class if they are pure blood Japanese.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just saw this on Facebook, Figured I should post it.
According to Putin, two nuclear explosions have happend underground.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Frexmil2

www.eutimes.net...

From that same source:

Putin Orders Saudi Arabia “Destroyed” After Volgograd Terror Strikes

riiiight..

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If all this Fuku stuff is true....
We are in a world of hurt folks.
If not, buy house on the west coast beach and enjoy the sun set...

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I typically watch what others do for a proper gauging of the situation. No one is evacuating Japan... yet. However, the Fed's in America are seeking 14M single doses of potassium iodide.

www.fbo.gov...

Delivery is required on or before Feb 1st, 2014.

Seems like a pretty serious move. All of this along side their never ending ammo orders, storable food orders and contingency COOP plans. I'll admit I soak up (mentally) the doom pron, but I'll be damned if this stuff isn't getting serious.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
rt.com...

‘Duct tape, wire nets’ were used to mend Fukushima water tanks - worker

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is one "good" thing that could come of this, this is a serious window of opportunity for Earth.

Fukushima going into meltdown will bring an answer to at least one age old question,

"Are we alone?"

Ever since Nuclear testing started there have been reports of UFO's. They apparently investigate nuclear activity because these supposed Extra Terrestrial beings are looking after Earth (not the Humans on it)

I see this is an opportunity people - this is an opportunity for our kind.
We do not have the resources, technology or even the know how of containing such dangerous a material.

There are two answers;

1. ET's clear it up and we get the help we NEED.
2. ET's are total bull# and Earth is left alone to die a very long painful death - leaving it uninhabitable.

Fingers crossed... that's all we can do. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Actually I was disagreeing with the link, and pointing out the major holes in the claims.

Whatever you think of the source, it was, IMO, trying to defend the situation in Fukushima, not produce the facts.

Maybe who you think is against the PTB is actually for the PTB.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

clay2 baraka

Frexmil2

www.eutimes.net...

From that same source:

Putin Orders Saudi Arabia “Destroyed” After Volgograd Terror Strikes

riiiight..

Ahhhhh ya got me!
lolz

Thats what i get for believing in Facebook

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is a link with additional news on the situation.

enenews.com...

[Tepco] said Tuesday the highest level of beta ray-emitting radioactive materials such as strontium was detected in water collected Sunday from an observation well [...] The level of such substances in the well water stood at 710,000 becquerels per liter, according to TEPCO [...] and marked a record high for the fourth straight day. The well is about 15 meters north of the storage tank, from which some 300 tons of radioactive water leaked [...]

I did some number crunching on another thread, and this is what I came up with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"800,000,000 Trillion liters in the Pacific ocean, and so far enough BQs to contaminate 30 Trillion of those liters at current acceptable disposal limits.

It looks like we would need a 26 million times more radioactive water dumped into the pacific to contaminate the whole ocean to acceptable disposal limits.

The problem is that the entire Pacific will not blend like a margarita, at least 3/4 of that water is deep ocean, and essentially doesn't circulate with the top waters where all the fish live. The California Current is about 10 to 13 million cubic meters per second, about 315 T cubic liters per year. A large portion of the current going past Japan winds up in the California current, but for numbers, say 50%. Rough estimate 5 T Bqs per year into 315 T cubic M of ocean circulation. That is about 15 M Bqs per liter, which is about 20% of the radiation exposure from an X-ray machine. That is alot. Someone, please check my numbers. "

If you follow the bread crumbs, you will find that things are far worse than is being admitted.

We are in deep sushi now.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

"Earthquake 4. Nice and slow. Useless scenes in old Tokyo. Useless scenes near Tokyo" "If U Don't Know. Electric Co" BONO's words not mine!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is purely a stupid question, but one considers what's Best for all.

Q. Would a small to medium size nuclear detonation above fukishima assist in a kind. Of clean up of the area? I know the two are almost the same thing, but would it toast the mess just leaving a Hiroshima/nagaski event without the world having 89 tons of plutonium going into the atmosphere???

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

bigbiy666
This is purely a stupid question, but one considers what's Best for all.

Q. Would a small to medium size nuclear detonation above fukishima assist in a kind. Of clean up of the area? I know the two are almost the same thing, but would it toast the mess just leaving a Hiroshima/nagaski event without the world having 89 tons of plutonium going into the atmosphere???

I heard someone else suggest that but I have no idea what the outcome would be. Kinda seems like throwing gas on a fire hoping to put it out to me but maybe it'd help somehow.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

poet1b
reply to post by vkey08

Actually I was disagreeing with the link, and pointing out the major holes in the claims.

Whatever you think of the source, it was, IMO, trying to defend the situation in Fukushima, not produce the facts.

Maybe who you think is against the PTB is actually for the PTB.

I hit your post by accident I went back and reread it, please forgive

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There is plenty of room at my house for all Japanese females. So, come on over!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

DUHH

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join