It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tepco Quietly Admits Reactor 3 Could Be Melting Down Now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
In Half Moon Bay California, public health officials are blaming this new rise in radiation on plastic forks!

www.hmbreview.com...

This is the approach most officials will take, until they can't hide it anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

ezwip
Unless something goes wrong in which case we're all screwed.

No, those death indexes include what happens when everything goes wrong. It has happened twice in the past 40 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Turner radio is a terrible source.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

justreleased

angryhulk
I know this has obvious worldwide implications, but in all seriousness how will this affect the populace in Japan over the next decade? And as serious as the situation is; why are people still living there?

Where will they go? China? (lol) The U.S.?

Where will we go? Readings from snow in St. Louis, Missouri

Almost everyone I know, except for my husband and his friends, are in total denial of it. They honestly think it's not real. They don't believe it's happening and that it's all rumors from "conspiracy nut jobs".

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
But see, some "amateurs with geiger counters, don't know what they are doing and their readings are not of the experts, and we should let experts handle this" LOL, that is quoted from or local nightly news.

I guess citizens should not be investigating this for themselves, just sit back and let a panel of experts keeping handing you excuses. Let them keep raising the levels of what "safe radiation" is.

It's just been a very sobering day after talking to my family up in Alaska. I'm just tapped out after a day of tears, anger, and disbelief.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Aisling
In Half Moon Bay California, public health officials are blaming this new rise in radiation on plastic forks!

www.hmbreview.com...

Really? I can not believe so many or so ignorant.

I've been watching the radiation levels. They are much higher than the should be. In Tallahassee, Fl with the latest weather system that past through it was apparent that on the EPA's radiation graph that the levels rose with the weather system, since then that monitoring site went down. No doubt in my mind all of the Northern Hemisphere is experiencing some sort of fallout as a result of this.

To the poster who was trying to down play the toxicity of plutonium dust and uranium-235, using the nuclear tests we did in the 40's and 50's. There was a huge spike in lung cancer cases in the areas down wind of those areas. Tobacco got the blame(not that tobacco is harmless) and those who didn't smoke had the blame placed on 2nd hand smoking.

When the west coast starts seeing spikes in cancer rates they will likely find another scapegoat.

Plastic wear? and the sheeple are actually buying the cover story?

God help us all!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Been posted about at least a few times already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wasn't on earlier to see it. So I'm glsd it got posted again.

It's really important. A lot of us live on the west coast

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Suddenly, my bitching about the cold weather here in Ontario seems utterly pathetic. The winds of s**t are upon us.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

edit on 5-1-2014 by Gonzo1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

hyperspd7
I typically watch what others do for a proper gauging of the situation. No one is evacuating Japan... yet. However, the Fed's in America are seeking 14M single doses of potassium iodide.

www.fbo.gov...

Delivery is required on or before Feb 1st, 2014.

Seems like a pretty serious move. All of this along side their never ending ammo orders, storable food orders and contingency COOP plans. I'll admit I soak up (mentally) the doom pron, but I'll be damned if this stuff isn't getting serious.

Only 14 million huh. Looks like the elites are covered.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

jrod

Aisling

www.hmbreview.com...

Really? I can not believe so many or so ignorant.

I've been watching the radiation levels. They are much higher than the should be. In Tallahassee, Fl with the latest weather system that past through it was apparent that on the EPA's radiation graph that the levels rose with the weather system, since then that monitoring site went down. No doubt in my mind all of the Northern Hemisphere is experiencing some sort of fallout as a result of this.

To the poster who was trying to down play the toxicity of plutonium dust and uranium-235, using the nuclear tests we did in the 40's and 50's. There was a huge spike in lung cancer cases in the areas down wind of those areas. Tobacco got the blame(not that tobacco is harmless) and those who didn't smoke had the blame placed on 2nd hand smoking.

When the west coast starts seeing spikes in cancer rates they will likely find another scapegoat.

Plastic wear? and the sheeple are actually buying the cover story?

God help us all!

I'm thinking that when people start presenting with radiation sickness, they will try to pass it off as some novel virus.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Aisling
This is the approach most officials will take, until they can't hide it anymore.

Officials translated = Yes men, paid liars. "Everything will be fine".

That is the mentality that has gotten us to exactly where we are today. Read between the lies, this will without a doubt have devastating effects on the Eco system of the Pacific Ocean, which in the end will effect human beings.

Just how bad those long term effects will be on the herds remains to be seen. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This makes me question if this is what FEMA camps are for. The radiated people all contained. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Maybe now is a good time to release my discovery of how to stop nuclear reactions completely, and remove all traces of radiation from any material using magnetic force in a special manner. I could demand a large sum of money in return for my knowledge that will save the world (or destroy it, depending on who knows how to do it, and other discoveries the knowledge will spawn off ).

.....hmm let me think about that. Release knowledge that will save the world temporarily, but destroy it in the long run. Or let nature run it's course... hard to decide. Both are destroyed in the end.
edit on 5-1-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

WeAre0ne
Maybe now is a good time to release my discovery of how to stop nuclear reactions completely, and remove all traces of radiation from any material using magnetic force in a special manner. I could demand a large sum of money in return for my knowledge that will save the world (or destroy it, depending on who knows how to do it, and other discoveries the knowledge will spawn off ).

.....hmm let me think about that. Release knowledge that will save the world temporarily, but destroy it in the long run. Or let nature run it's coarse... hard to decide. Both are destroyed in the end.
edit on 5-1-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

Studied, experimented, documented and verified.?

I'm interested in that if genuine..!

PDUK

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The thing is though, if enough radiation is released to cause a health concern, there's no hiding it. Every geiger counter at every school and college and university, every one in private hands, will all be going off long and loud and it will be completely obvious what is going on.

So I don't think we need to worry about the MSM covering it up. It will be impossible to cover up.

Total number of radiation deaths so far from Fukashima? Zero. For an ELE it's been a damp squip thus far. Not to say it couldn't get more serious. Just, I don't see any reason for people to panic quite yet. I mean don't forget, there are still a lot of engineers and workers actually on-site working on it. When you see that lot start running for the hills, then it's maybe time to get a bit concerned.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

watch the elites disappear underground once it goes full meltdown. they'll come back up and probably start building new nuke plants. idiots.

If it wasn't so gratifying to be able to say "I told you so" to all my apathetic friends I would be really angry right now. When I told my wife we needed radiological suits and geiger counters she said she didn't want to live like that and I agree. All those brilliant people who supported this evil technology can kiss my arse. (evil=anything anathema to life)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

No they did not, we killed mostly civilians AFTER they have surrendered!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Mamatus

What are we talking about here?

How bad?

edit on 3-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)
I went to Google and started typing: What is really happening at, and before I finished typing, Fukushima came up. That tells me there is a lot of interest in this subject. I started reading and watching some clips trying to sort through the mess. There is a cover up but what magnitude it is yet to be determined. But there sure is a lot of info out there, it is just a pain sorting through it all. That is why I come here, in hope to get a better grasp on the truth.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join