It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't believe some of the things people have said on this thread... Jesus flipping Christ some of you people are just stupid >.>

I, being healthy, has nothing at all to do with being a freeloader, and to state so is just completely asinine... I don't get sick because I have a good healthy immune system from it having lots of practice killing germs... Antibiotics? Yeah look at the rise of mutating antibiotic resistant bacteria and viruses; MRSA, ring any bells?

edit on 6-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
I can't believe some of the things people have said on this thread... Jesus flipping Christ some of you people are just stupid >.>

If someone is pro-vaccine that doesn't make them stupid, you have to keep in mind that there's Billions of $'s of propaganda and marketing to influence their views. It would be more accurate to see them as victims of vaccine propaganda.

However, let's focus on the science, these debates should stay scientific.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by DJW001

Whatever dude... That's just an entirely asinine insinuation with absolutely no proof.. It's funny how I lived in a house with 2 people who got a flu shot and got sick, and yet I got nothing and was perfectly fine the entire time.. Keep riding the big pharma horse all you want..

It's a very common story, I've never heard of anyone who got the flu shot and didn't get sick right after

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
Some people will always rather blame big pharma , food companies etc.... for their woes.

Always someone else's fault......... deny ignorance indeed.

If a baby gets Diabetes Type 1 from a Hib vaccine, do we blame Big Pharma for pushing the vaccine or do we blame the parents for not having educated themselves on vaccines? It's a tough one! Some parents think that educating themselves on vaccines is going to the CDC website, they couldn't be more wrong. We can't expect everyone to be an expert on the dangers of vaccines, Big Pharma have to take the majority of the blame.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

As I stated earlier in this thread, my pharmacy has given 300 flu shots this year. Of those 300 only one person got sick afterwards and they blame that on the fact that they were coming down with something when they got the shot.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

hiddencode

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by DJW001

Whatever dude... That's just an entirely asinine insinuation with absolutely no proof.. It's funny how I lived in a house with 2 people who got a flu shot and got sick, and yet I got nothing and was perfectly fine the entire time.. Keep riding the big pharma horse all you want..

It's a very common story, I've never heard of anyone who got the flu shot and didn't get sick right after

I've never had the flu until I got a flu shot a while back and only had the flu once, since the one and only shot, but kept it under control using liposomal vitamin C.

The first flu I got shortly after the first flu shot was a doozy, I wanted to die, I've never been so sick in my life. I was so upset I had it out with the doctor who recommended it, he conveniently stated it wasn't for all of the strains, why not tell me this to begin with? Because I likely wouldn't have taken it, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess I must be one of the lucky ones then. 30 years old, never had a vaccine and Iv'e never been sick, not even flu. It must have been all that playing outside in mud, forest's and dirty rivers as a kid, you know, what kids are supposed to do.
Today however, I think most kids will need vaccinating because they no longer leave the house. Parents have to be careful these days with all the 70's entertainers running around waiting to pick them off.
Eventually people will become the aliens of earth and suffer the same fate as the aliens in War Of The Worlds.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

hiddencode
This is why it's much better to catch the mild childhood illnesses as nature intended, your immune system has evolved over thousands of years, you descend from the survivors; if you live in the first world and are well nourished then the vaccines are by far a greater risk than the childhood diseases.

edit on 6-1-2014 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

Not really at all, many of us came from parents who had vaccinations and from people who never came in contact with the things people are vaccinated against. But like i said earlier this problem of stupidity will sort itself out over time. Stupid people will not get their kids vaccinated and some of them will die because of it and the stupid will not continue

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

As I stated earlier in this thread, my pharmacy has given 300 flu shots this year. Of those 300 only one person got sick afterwards and they blame that on the fact that they were coming down with something when they got the shot.

Sorry, doesn't sound believable at all

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Flu Shot toastyr, but at least you'll never fall for it again

toastyr

hiddencode

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by DJW001

I've never had the flu until I got a flu shot a while back and only had the flu once, since the one and only shot, but kept it under control using liposomal vitamin C.

The first flu I got shortly after the first flu shot was a doozy, I wanted to die, I've never been so sick in my life. I was so upset I had it out with the doctor who recommended it, he conveniently stated it wasn't for all of the strains, why not tell me this to begin with? Because I likely wouldn't have taken it, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

You are a freeloader. You have never caught a contagious disease because other people have prevented their spread by acting as a firewall. Vaccinations are like firewalls. If everyone were as selfish as you are there would be even more pain, suffering and death in the world than there already is.

Well I agree vaccines are dangerous and the cause of many of the illnesses they CLAIM to be against. However lets leave the actual vaccine out for a moment. Why pump all this other crap into the system of a baby?
In immunology, an adjuvant is a component that potentiates the immune responses to an antigen and/or modulates it towards the desired immune responses.[1] The word “adjuvant” comes from the Latin word adiuvare, meaning to help or aid.[2] "An immunologic adjuvant is defined as any substance that acts to accelerate, prolong, or enhance antigen-specific immune responses when used in combination with specific vaccine antigens."[3]
Adjuvants have been whimsically called the dirty little secret of vaccines[4] in the scientific community. This dates from the early days of commercial vaccine manufacture, when significant variations in the effectiveness of different batches of the same vaccine were observed, correctly assumed to be due to contamination of the reaction vessels. However, it was soon found that more scrupulous attention to cleanliness actually seemed to reduce the effectiveness of the vaccines, and that the contaminants – "dirt" – actually enhanced the immune response. There are many known adjuvants in widespread use, including oils, aluminium salts, and virosomes.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Lice00

hiddencode
This is why it's much better to catch the mild childhood illnesses as nature intended, your immune system has evolved over thousands of years, you descend from the survivors; if you live in the first world and are well nourished then the vaccines are by far a greater risk than the childhood diseases.

Not really at all, many of us came from parents who had vaccinations and from people who never came in contact with the things people are vaccinated against. But like i said earlier this problem of stupidity will sort itself out over time. Stupid people will not get their kids vaccinated and some of them will die because of it and the stupid will not continue

I see your mistake there.... Stupid people will get their kids vaccinated then they will get autism or some other form of debilitative disease and have a very unhealthy short life.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

hiddencode

thedeadtruth
Some people will always rather blame big pharma , food companies etc.... for their woes.

Always someone else's fault......... deny ignorance indeed.

If a baby gets Diabetes Type 1 from a Hib vaccine, do we blame Big Pharma for pushing the vaccine or do we blame the parents for not having educated themselves on vaccines? It's a tough one! Some parents think that educating themselves on vaccines is going to the CDC website, they couldn't be more wrong. We can't expect everyone to be an expert on the dangers of vaccines, Big Pharma have to take the majority of the blame.

its the parents fault.

When my daughter was born I stated No vaccines or shots, and followed her from room to room to be sure it happened the way I had instructed.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lice00,

If your theory was right then the human race would have gone extinct long before vaccines were invented, fortunately we have immune systems, that's why we're here alive today.

Unfortunately the vaccines warn on their inserts that they cause infertility so it's those who receive the vaccines who will be leaving the gene-pool. Also be careful when assuming it's stupid people who do not vaccinate, even the CDC admit that the anti-vaxxers are a highly educated bunch, more so than the average pro-vaccine citizen.

Lice00

hiddencode

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

AmenStop
When my daughter was born I stated No vaccines or shots, and followed her from room to room to be sure it happened the way I had instructed.

I'm glad to hear you did the right thing for your daughter, she is very lucky!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

hiddencode
If you had been vaccinated you might have died of Crib Death, become Type 1 Diabetic, then there's Epilepsy, Motor Neuron Disease, Chronic Asthma, Peanut Allergies, Cancers, Alzheimers etc etc. This is why it's much better to catch the mild childhood illnesses as nature intended, your immune system has evolved over thousands of years, you descend from the survivors; if you live in the first world and are well nourished then the vaccines are by far a greater risk than the childhood diseases.

I am not sure who you are replying to. I certainly hope it wasn't to the OP.

However I did read where you stated that you have never known anyone who got the flu jab and didn't come down with the flu. Well As I have stated repeatedly throughout the thread I have gotten all my immunizations through life that includes the flu jabs and never had more than a cold.

I have definitely been exposed to all the childhood illnesses as well many, many times from traveling the world. The only shots I was ever a bit nervous about was the anthrax vacc however none in the military had a choice.

Funny how us military hardly ever got sick yet we all had mandatory vaccines that pretty much destroys your arguments that vaccines make you sick.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Why doesn't it sound believable? Because it doesn't fit your worldview? It actually quite easy to prove that flu shots don't cause the flu, especially in the majority of recipients. The incubation period for influenza is about 48 hours. Most flu shots are given in the months of October and November. While we'll generally start seeing cases of the flu in September these are minimal. Flu season doesn't really kick off until January maybe late December. So if the flu shot causes the majority of recipients to become sick why don't we see the highest incidences of flu in October and November?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Now that you've mentioned you're in the military it makes it particularly difficult to take your thread seriously, as we on ATS have already read lots about how their are 1000's of posters in military bases who are posting this type of information as part of their role, that's not to say that you are a paid poster, however your post did look like it could potentially be propaganda.

Anyway, for the sake of argument let's assume your post is legit, it's still only a sample size of one so is not statistically significant. In all of the studies which have been done so far the unvaccinated have come out on top of the vaccinated.

Grimpachi
Funny how us military hardly ever got sick yet we all had mandatory vaccines that pretty much destroys your arguments that vaccines make you sick.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Having spoken to 100's of people who've taken the vaccine, your stats don't sound realistic unless these people had received a completely different vaccine. I know whole companies who now avoid the flu jabs because they know it spells trouble.

Xcalibur254

Why doesn't it sound believable? Because it doesn't fit your worldview? It actually quite easy to prove that flu shots don't cause the flu, especially in the majority of recipients. The incubation period for influenza is about 48 hours. Most flu shots are given in the months of October and November. While we'll generally start seeing cases of the flu in September these are minimal. Flu season doesn't really kick off until January maybe late December. So if the flu shot causes the majority of recipients to become sick why don't we see the highest incidences of flu in October and November?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
By the way Grimpachi, I've studied vaccines for many years, so if you'd like any studies just let me know.

hiddencode
Now that you've mentioned you're in the military it makes it particularly difficult to take your thread seriously, as we on ATS have already read lots about how their are 1000's of posters in military bases who are posting this type of information as part of their role, that's not to say that you are a paid poster, however your post did look like it could potentially be propaganda.

Anyway, for the sake of argument let's assume your post is legit, it's still only a sample size of one so is not statistically significant. In all of the studies which have been done so far the unvaccinated have come out on top of the vaccinated.

Grimpachi

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join