It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

Eating foods that produce normal metabolic processes, and injecting them directly into your bloodstream is not at all the same thing...

For instance Formaldehyde is metabolized from methanol I believe in the body; WAAAY different than just ingesting pure formaldehyde considering the kind in your eyes isn't the same as what you use to clean floors.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Then by all means show us the scientific evidence that the intravenous dosages are toxic. Key word: scientific.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

I second everything GetHyped said above but want to add that

Formaldehyde is a known cancer-causing agent commonly used to embalm corpses.

Well if that is true then 99% of South Korea should be dead from cancer (not true) Their number one exported alcoholic drink Soju has a lot of Formaldehyde that comes from the distillation process. So much that you are supposed to pour off the first inch from each battle but I never met anyone that did. We used to have a joke that the reason older Koreans looked so young is that they were well preserved from all the
Formaldehyde in the Soju.

Anyway stop with the fear mongering or maybe you actually do think those minute amounts are dangerous in which case the saying is true having a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Your little bit of knowledge is spreading dangerous rumors.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Pardon?

That's the ONLY reason I need.... Holy hell, should everybody in America be an omnivore just because a bunch of other people like meat? Why can't I reserve the right to be vegan just like I reserve the right to be un-vaccinated, which IS A CHOICE>.. Seriously dude, jog on..

Your choice to not eat meat does not put anyone else at risk. Choosing to not vaccinate makes you susceptible to illnesses where you become a carrier which puts others at risk that cannot vaccinate for legitimate medical reasons. If you cant understand the difference and didn't realise the OP even made that point then you seriously have a problem with reading comprehension.

Here I will re post this from the OP

“If you think your child’s immune system is strong enough to fight off vaccine-preventable diseases, then it’s strong enough to fight off the tiny amounts of dead or weakened pathogens present in any of the vaccines.”

But not everyone around you is that strong, not everyone has a choice, not everyone can fight those illnesses, and not everyone can be vaccinated. If you have a healthy child, then your healthy child can cope with vaccines and can care about those unhealthy children who can’t.

Those of you who have avoided childhood illnesses without vaccines are lucky. You couldn’t do it without us pro-vaxxers. Once the vaccination rates begin dropping, the less herd immunity will be able to protect your children. The more people you convert to your anti-vax stance, the quicker that luck will run out.

That is pretty straightforward. Seriously dude, reading comprehension...
edit on 7-1-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Really?... So YOU, and some others want to FORCE people to live as YOU want them to live?...

It's called FREEDOM when you are able to choose how to live your life.

Do you drive? Do you blow through stop lights because you won't be FORCED to drive the way you want to? Do you assert your FREEDOM to drive the wrong way on the on ramp to the freeway? The key to freedom is that you accept responsibility for your choices. Sometimes the consequences are natural, sometimes they are imposed by society for the benefit of its members. Not acknowledging this is not freedom, it is sociopathy.

YES. And your unfounded viewpoint is based on the misconception that my failure to vaccinate will somehow negatively effect a community that HAS been vaccinated and should be IMMUNE to said illnesses

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well said AmenStop!

Thankyou for bringing logic, reason and insight to the thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Technically, the more time a virus spends inside someone is more time it has chance to mutate. And if it mutates, the vaccination becomes useless. Look at my BCG. Probably wouldn't protect me against TB now if I encountered it.

The point people are trying to get across is not that you, personally, don't have free choice, but that of herd immunity. In which the thing they have been vaccinated against is less likely to change and render their immunity, well, pointless.

Everyone should get to choose their own destiny. But that doesn't stop me bugging my boyfriend to get his jabs he missed out on while a child in order to protect any kids we have in future.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

GetHyped

All you've demonstrated is how little you understand of chemistry and biology. It's always amusing to see someone cry "toxic!!" without specifying dosage. For example, you know that formaldehyde (OMG!! A known cancer-causing agent commonly used to embalm corpses!) is essential to human metabolism? You know that most of those "OMG TOXIC!!" chemicals are already produced by the human body or consumed through food and the environment but at levels that (just like the vaccines) aren't toxic? Obviously not. Even a cursory search on Wikipedia of the very first item on your list (acetone) shows that it it produced and disposed of in the human body through normal metabolic processes. Your ignorant fear mongering is only effective on those who don't have a first clue what they're talking about and care not to find out.

you seem very fearfull, It is clouding your judgment. Thats OK , there are people like me who can still think clearly who will protect people like you. SO no need to panic, just try and relax and breath deaply. your fear will pass eventually.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Grimpachi

I second everything GetHyped said above but want to add that

Well if that is true then 99% of South Korea should be dead from cancer (not true) Their number one exported alcoholic drink Soju has a lot of Formaldehyde that comes from the distillation process. So much that you are supposed to pour off the first inch from each battle but I never met anyone that did. We used to have a joke that the reason older Koreans looked so young is that they were well preserved from all the
Formaldehyde in the Soju.

Anyway stop with the fear mongering or maybe you actually do think those minute amounts are dangerous in which case the saying is true having a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Your little bit of knowledge is spreading dangerous rumors.

Dont be so afraid. I know its hard for you to imagine a life without fear eating you up, but it can he had if you practice.

Once you stop being so fearful your mind will start to clear, then you can start to understand that there is a difference from ingesting something into your digestive tract, and injecting it into your system, yes I understand that right now you can not comprehend this, however if you do eventually learn to live without so much fear. Then you will start to understand.

But dont worry, people like me will protect you until you are able to protect yourself. Its the least we can do.
edit on 7-1-2014 by AmenStop because: clarify so people with limited understanding, and clouded thinking will have a better chance to grasp the knowledge given.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

Eating foods that produce normal metabolic processes, and injecting them directly into your bloodstream is not at all the same thing...

For instance Formaldehyde is metabolized from methanol I believe in the body; WAAAY different than just ingesting pure formaldehyde considering the kind in your eyes isn't the same as what you use to clean floors.

Vaccinations are not given IV anyway so what is the point?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

AmenStop

Pardon?

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by carabao

Be quiet... I wasn't speaking to you...However, I'm glad to see that your reading comprehension skills are about on the same level as my 'desperateness'.

You purposefully misrepresented my argument, which is not only dishonest but is also very suspicious, just like Pardon? and a number of other members here...

Yes, the Nazi's not only captured political dissidents and Jews, but forced medical treatment and experiments on them that was not wanted, to simply see what would happen.. They after all were prisoners of war.. But it is that totally jacked and screwed authoritarian power that ALL countries should be suspect of...

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

So we've gone from nazis to communists.

Instead of throwing insults and accusations why don't you try to provide decent evidence to say why vaccines shouldn't be enforced other than saying "it's ma right as a murican".

Or you could just read, instead of ignoring the factual basis for not wanting poisons in you or your children. But instead you just speak of fear, and ignorance. I guess you can only speak on what you know. I feel pitty for you and your familly.

Vaccines contain toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, mercury, lead, antifreeze, RNA/DNA from animal tissues and aborted fetal tissues and other foreign proteins in the form of live, attenuated or dead viruses and bacteria. In many cases the vaccine additives are far more toxic than the viral component.
Vaccine fillers and ingredients include:
• acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)
• aluminum hydroxide
• aluminum phosphate (toxic)
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
• dog kidney, monkey kidney
• chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
• hydrolized gelatin
• monosodium glutamate (MSG)
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
• potassium diphosphate
• potassium monophosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• streptomycin (antibiotic)
• thimerosal (mercury)
• tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)
• VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
• washed sheep red blood cells
Aluminum, a neurotoxin, is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and seizures.

Glycerin, a tri-atomic alcohol extracted from natural fats which are putrefied and decomposed, has known toxic effects including kidney, liver and lung damage, dieresis, pronounced local tissue damage, gastrointestinal damage, death.

Neomycin and streptomycin (antibiotics) are known to cause allergic reactions.

Phenol (carbolic acid) is a deadly poison; a common disinfectant and dye.

Phenyethanol is known to depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea (FDA)
Thimerosal (a mercury derivative) is a toxic heavy metal that is not easily eliminated from the body.

Metal toxicity can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.

Oil adjuvants are known to cause hypersensitivity reactions, cysts and adjuvant arthritis.

In 2000, Congress strongly recommended that the pharmaceutical companies take the thimerosal out of vaccines (it was not mandated; simply recommended).

The drug companies were not told to take the existing lots off the market.

The recommendation only applies to new product lines manufactured. An unknown amount of vaccine containing thimerosal (mercury) may still be on the shelves (see KNOW Contents of Vaccines).

But lets not look at that, thats just science, lets talk about fear and ignorance so you can be involved in the conversation...
edit on 7-1-2014 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

Science? No. You print a list like all of it is in a vaccine, some of which are not in vaccines. I see a post heavy on hysteria but low on science.

Vaccines may also contain water and too much water causes death! Gasp!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Nor does MY choice to NOT vaccinate put anybody else at risk; only myself, how could I be a 'carrier' for the viruses and illness without getting sick, unless I already had a good strong immune system.

By your faulty logic everybody who becomes vaccinated is safe, but only the people who have been unvaccinated are not..

Why is it that in 22 years of not having shots, or vaccinations I have never came down with the flu or anything else. I had issues with bronchitis and strep as a child when I was hitting puberty due to a natural inflammation of my tonsils as a reaction to the hormones. Since I have had my tonsils removed, I've never had so much as a cold. YOU are the one fear-mongering here with complete and utter bull#..

Seriously, watch this video... The Pertussis, or whooping cough epidemic in Washington state last year, affected 74% of kids who HAD been vaccinated for it..

Some of you guys here are just straight up communists and neo-nazis...
edit on 7-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

NavyDoc

VeritasAequitas

Vaccinations are not given IV anyway so what is the point?

Nope this is science. I understand if its hard for you to figure out, but keep trying.. dont give up and you will one day. You see in your confused state of mind you think I said all of these were in one vaccine. I can understand how the un informed such as yourself may see that, but this is a list of different adjuvants used.

Since everyone is saying formaldehyde is so safe. lets talk about the rest of the adjuvants used.

Vaccine fillers and ingredients include:
• acetone (solvent used in fingernail polish remover)
• aluminum hydroxide
• aluminum phosphate (toxic)
• ammonium sulfate
• amphotericin B
• animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
• dog kidney, monkey kidney
• chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
• calf (bovine) serum
• betapropiolactone
• fetal bovine serum
• formaldehyde
• formalin
• gelatin
• glycerol
• human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
• hydrolized gelatin
• monosodium glutamate (MSG)
• neomycin (antibiotic)
• neomycin sulfate
• phenol red indicator
• phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
• potassium diphosphate
• potassium monophosphate
• polymyxin B
• polysorbate 20
• polysorbate 80
• porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
• residual MRC5 proteins
• sorbitol
• sucrose
• streptomycin (antibiotic)
• thimerosal (mercury)
• tri(n)butylphosphate (neurotoxin)
• VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
• washed sheep red blood cells
Aluminum, a neurotoxin, is associated with Alzheimer’s disease and seizures.

Glycerin, a tri-atomic alcohol extracted from natural fats which are putrefied and decomposed, has known toxic effects including kidney, liver and lung damage, dieresis, pronounced local tissue damage, gastrointestinal damage, death.

Neomycin and streptomycin (antibiotics) are known to cause allergic reactions.

Phenol (carbolic acid) is a deadly poison; a common disinfectant and dye.

Phenyethanol is known to depress the central nervous system and may cause vomiting and diarrhea (FDA)
Thimerosal (a mercury derivative) is a toxic heavy metal that is not easily eliminated from the body.

Metal toxicity can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.

Oil adjuvants are known to cause hypersensitivity reactions, cysts and adjuvant arthritis.

In 2000, Congress strongly recommended that the pharmaceutical companies take the thimerosal out of vaccines (it was not mandated; simply recommended).

The drug companies were not told to take the existing lots off the market.

The recommendation only applies to new product lines manufactured. An unknown amount of vaccine containing thimerosal (mercury) may still be on the shelves (see KNOW Contents of Vaccines).

link   

I think you are just afraid of needles. Tell me just how many people have died from the minute amount of Formaldehyde in vaccines? (I am sure you will avoid answering)

You speak about fear yet I am vaccinated I have nothing to personally fear however I do fear for those who can't vaccinate for medical reasons being put at risk because of ignorant people who are afraid of needles.

link   

And as long as 'Scientific' studies are funded by Big Pharma and other financial interests you will never see any mainstream coverage of such toxicity... Reading independent journals and researchers logs, you will find LOTS of studies on their toxicity. Most of these chemicals are listed on the MSDS as being toxic and harmful to the body.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

Why is it that in 22 years of not having shots, or vaccinations I have never came down with the flu or anything else. I had issues with bronchitis and strep as a child when I was hitting puberty due to a natural inflammation of my tonsils as a reaction to the hormones. Since I have had my tonsils removed, I've never had so much as a cold. YOU are the one fear-mongering here with complete and utter bull#..

Here we go again. Poor reading comprehension. The quote below please try again from the OP.

Those of you who have avoided childhood illnesses without vaccines are lucky. You couldn’t do it without us pro-vaxxers. Once the vaccination rates begin dropping, the less herd immunity will be able to protect your children. The more people you convert to your anti-vax stance, the quicker that luck will run out.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

"Any evidence that refutes my position is part of the conspiracy". I see. Closed mindedness in a nutshell. I guess it makes it easier to make # up as you go along if you don't have to back any of it up with factual information.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

IDGAF about that quote; it is complete and utter bull# with no science backing it... Reading comprehension has nothing to do with this; critical thinking skills does.. Which is seriously lacking in this thread by some of you 'pro-vaxxers'.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Grimpachi

I think you are just afraid of needles. Tell me just how many people have died from the minute amount of Formaldehyde in vaccines? (I am sure you will avoid answering)

You speak about fear yet I am vaccinated I have nothing to personally fear however I do fear for those who can't vaccinate for medical reasons being put at risk because of ignorant people who are afraid of needles.

I can see your confused thinking coming through again, probably from your toxic lifestyle, I recommend fresh fruits and vegetables, cut the meat as much as you can and start to take some Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) it will start to clear some toxins and your mind will become clearer also..

I have been trying to get a few of your fellow comrades to stop being so fearful, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. The science shows the toxicity of these ingredients one must just read for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join