It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing up unvaccinated: This is what happens when your parents refuse

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

I did not mention any brochure ? was that a sad attempt to deflect the question......

I am specifically talking about your boast on here that you are smart enough to make life and death decisions for your children.

This is your chance to prove it.

How solid is that conviction of yours ?

" The people who put fences at the top of cliffs are smarter than those who fell off "

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The sense of self entitlement shown by some people on this discussion I find simply disgusting. It is the kind of sense of self entitlement I expect from a Gen Y .

No community spirit.
No sense of duty to others.
ZERO respect for those who developed the very drugs . technology that has decreased our infant death rate.

How long you been alive. Using other peoples ideas / inventions to stay alive the from the time you are born to the time you die.

Can you show me your contribution to the world ? Your inventions to help others. Or is it all about You ?

All about what YOU and your CHOICE to USE .

See those words people.... ME, ME ,MINE , MY CHOICE, USE . USER......

These words do not make the world a better place. No matter how you like to wrap it up.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

How are you going to enforce vaccinations? So lets say they succeed and everybody is forced, do you think it's possible it'll produce negative results? What cost will it be to ensure everybody follows the rules? I think you're asking for too much.

Maybe you were born 50 years too early. Genetic engineering our children happens in another 75. Cloning requires another 200 years.

Victor Frankenstein would be impressed by our progress.

We're already well on our way to accepting a lot of these things. We already have thought control in the guise of big media and school. These things are a form of indoctrination. And so jumping to mind scanners at airports or banks will be a small step. They already screen children through a massive psychiatric institutional filter. Genetically engineering our children is not a big step for us, once the technology is there. People are already abusing a lot of these things too - it comes naturally. It's not a big step at all to go from being where we're at now to where we will be in the future. If it doesn't appall us now, chances are it won't later on.

Nobody should complain about things like genetic engineering or cloning or these other things people fear about the future because the future is NOW. Many of the things commonly accepted today are the very underpinnings the future relies on. The future doesn't just happen magically, it stems from precursors.

The systematic adjustments needed for a force of non-human machine intelligences to exist in society is also being put into place, as we speak. Even a short review of our school system shows the desire for increased control. And you see in all facets of society the urge for control. And what's better at controlling in a precise manner than a machine? Machine intelligences will fit right in by the time the technology is there, since we'll want exactly what it can offer.
edit on 6-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by carabao

Be quiet... I wasn't speaking to you...However, I'm glad to see that your reading comprehension skills are about on the same level as my 'desperateness'.

You purposefully misrepresented my argument, which is not only dishonest but is also very suspicious, just like Pardon? and a number of other members here...

Yes, the Nazi's not only captured political dissidents and Jews, but forced medical treatment and experiments on them that was not wanted, to simply see what would happen.. They after all were prisoners of war.. But it is that totally jacked and screwed authoritarian power that ALL countries should be suspect of...

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Who are you to say that I, who have never been vaccinated nor have I succumbed to any of that BS/sickness, should be mandatorily vaccinated or injected with viruses, dead or not, against my will? Seriously you kind of communists need your heads exam'd...

You are a freeloader. You have never caught a contagious disease because other people have prevented their spread by acting as a firewall. Vaccinations are like firewalls. If everyone were as selfish as you are there would be even more pain, suffering and death in the world than there already is.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Now that's just the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

I never got sick, despite never being vaccinated, because the people who did get vaccinated took the illness for me?

Damn those shots must really be working!!
edit on 6-1-2014 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would love to think people have earned the right to make choices for their children. Through self awareness, critical thinking and education.

But sometimes the answers and facts are staring you right in the face...

Go out to a shopping mall or school. For every child you see that is clinically obese ( 40% of the population at 33% body fat and above ). There is at least two parents who are too stupid and lazy to feed that child properly and exercise them.

But its their "right" to be bad parents right ?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
I would love to think people have earned the right to make choices for their children. Through self awareness, critical thinking and education.

But sometimes the answers and facts are staring you right in the face...

Go out to a shopping mall or school. For every child you see that is clinically obese ( 40% of the population at 33% body fat and above ). There is at least two parents who are too stupid and lazy to feed that child properly and exercise them.

But its their "right" to be bad parents right ?

Oh right, let's blame the parents for the carbohydrate rich, nutrient deficient food available and all the marketing that goes on to sell it as something good for you, sure, whatever you say.

Let's lay the blame where it goes, to the huge corporations that care about the bottom line, or the alphabet agencies that are in bed with these corporations.

I changed my diet, stopped eating fast food and processed food and tried to eat mainly fruits and vegetables, nuts and some range fed meat and was able to lose 100lbs in a little over 1 year. I had tried for years with no success and only getting bigger.

I was able to successfully use a legal herb in my state to break the evil addiction these foods had on me, it was virtually impossible before but the legal herb in my state made it easy.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus
reply to post by Grimpachi

I am sorry that you have so many health issues. I have to think that they have nothing to do with not being vaccinated but more to do with a compromised immune system and that actually you would probably much worse off if you didn't have smart parents that kept all of those toxins out of your system.

CBS Atalanta just today has a story for you to read:

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

lol. As Pardon pointed out the OP isn't about me but don't feel to bad you are not alone because I had to correct two other posters in the thread. However because this is the third time I needed to correct someone I am curious as to where the disconnect is. Did you just not comprehend the OP or did you not read the entire OP? Did you notice the link to the article it was about?

To save you time from reading through the thread I have already stated my family vaccinated me and I have never had more than a cold. So like Pardon said the OP isn't about me.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

So should everybody try to get 8 hours of sleep? NOBODY can get only 3 or 4? If somebody can't sleep, it's mandatory they receive sleeping pills.

I just wanted to point something out as it pertains to your comment. While there are no laws making people sleep or take sleeping medication there are laws for mandatory rest periods in fields such as transportation especially truck drivers and airline pilots because those fields can have consequences on a great many peoples lives. A pilot falling asleep in the air could kill hundreds a truck driver carrying hazardous material could effect thousands or even a train conductor. All those field have mandatory rest periods I think doctors do as well. Do you think those are stupid laws?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

Yes it is 100% the parents fault.

Unless the child has a job and buying its own food. Then who is buying all the rubbish you mention. The Easter bunny ?

Stop making excuses for bad decisions people make in the land of freedom.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I agree It is easy to eat healthy you may have to go out of your way a bit and actually cook something...some people are just lazy.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

Or are you admitting to being a mindless drone ?

Because you cant have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I never got sick, despite never being vaccinated, because the people who did get vaccinated took the illness for me?

No, you never get sick because other people have developed their immune system to the point that illnesses cannot spread rapidly. Should you come into contact with a virus, it will hit you particularly hard because your immune system has not "learned" to make the appropriate antigens. That is the purpose of a vaccine. It is ironic that your selfish decision to freeload will make the consequences of your coming into contact with the viruses your fear that much more dire.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
reply to post by toastyr

Yes it is 100% the parents fault.

Unless the child has a job and buying its own food. Then who is buying all the rubbish you mention. The Easter bunny ?

Stop making excuses for bad decisions people make in the land of freedom.

Thanks for your opinion, not, lol, it really is sad you think you're so high and mighty as to look down on people who are less fortunate than yourself. Oh well, what ever turns your crank.

You really think people have the education to eat properly? How about the FDA's recommendations that are so much lower than needed for great health? Most people think drinking a glass of milk is enough for vitamin D, you're probably one of them, ha ha.

You should stop making excuses for these money hungry corporations and governments, it shows your true colors.

You are behaving like a mindless drone, snap out of it, deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

boymonkey74

I agree It is easy to eat healthy you may have to go out of your way a bit and actually cook something...some people are just lazy.

How easy to sit in front of your computer and be so judgmental, must be nice. You deny the addictive qualities of the food today? So easy to throw around labels, grow up, it's not that easy.

I tried for years to change my diet, my diet controlled me and was extremely addictive, I am quite sure I am not alone in this.

Please, one of you can start a new thread so as not to derail this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If you had been vaccinated you might have died of Crib Death, become Type 1 Diabetic, then there's Epilepsy, Motor Neuron Disease, Chronic Asthma, Peanut Allergies, Cancers, Alzheimers etc etc. This is why it's much better to catch the mild childhood illnesses as nature intended, your immune system has evolved over thousands of years, you descend from the survivors; if you live in the first world and are well nourished then the vaccines are by far a greater risk than the childhood diseases.

edit on 6-1-2014 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The majority of the diseases which vaccines cause are lifelong and highly profitable, you see Big Pharma have a huge conflict of interest; if they can induce disease in you then they get to profit once you're dependent on drugs for life, that's what's going on here. Don't believe those who say "1 in a million chance!", that is misinformation, Big Pharma do not put real tracking in place for vaccine damage, they'll just say it's a coincidence, while their sales figures will show exactly which disease their jabs have caused.

Big Pharma are known to be criminal corporations, so why would you trust them with the health of your child, especially when we know they have a huge conflict of interest? You wouldn't trust them, not unless you were incredibly naive.

Big Pharma can not be trusted with the health of your children, their science is corrupt, it's junk science, always completely biased and one-sided. If you trust the science then you'll trust your own immune system combined with good sanitation and nutrition, vaccines are not based on sound science, they are based on rewritten history, dogma and assumption. Big Pharma always have an excuse ready not to test the vaccines properly, they don't even use real controls in their studies, instead just comparing one vaccine against another.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry. Not trying to derail thread.

Just proving a point. ...... It does not matter what topic we are discussing regarding health. Some people will always rather blame big pharma , food companies etc.... for their woes.

Always someone else's fault......... deny ignorance indeed.

Judging from behind my desk ?

How about judging from behind my mortuary table where I specialize in morbid obesity embalming. And the fitness center I do free work for lower socio-economic morbidly obese people . Out of my own pocket.

All my work. Including the machines I build, based on my reaction against the mindless medical fraternities failure to do anything practical and useful.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Whatever dude... That's just an entirely asinine insinuation with absolutely no proof.. It's funny how I lived in a house with 2 people who got a flu shot and got sick, and yet I got nothing and was perfectly fine the entire time.. Keep riding the big pharma horse all you want..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join