It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

JadeStar

sled735

At this point I was wondering what you find most compelling about what amounts to nothing more than stories? What is your need to believe them without good evidence?

I find the study of people's needs to believe probably more fascinating than the stories themselves.

My need is to show proof that the government is keeping evidence from the public because this evidence offers a source of energy that would be free to us.
No more having to pay out our behinds to stay warm or cool. No more paying the ridiculous prices they charge at the gas pumps, no more being controlled by people who think they are God Almighty himself!!

I am passionate about fairness being shown to all of humanity. That is what compels me in hoping the truth comes out.

I already know aliens exist. I don't need proof of this; I just want the public to see how TPTB are lying to us.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I already know aliens exist. I don't need proof of this; I just want the public to see how TPTB are lying to us.

I'm hearing you.

However, there are people out there and in here who firmly believe they are not lying to us.

Jeeez, You only have to look at any government to see that they lie every time they are on television.

Promises for this, promises for that etc.

What makes you think the bigger boys don't have you all fooled.

Think again people, it's all one big lie.

Always has, always will be. What makes you think you are so clever you will work it out? It just doesn't fall into your lap like that people.

Come on now.....think about it.

edit on 30-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: missing word

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

JadeStar

AthlonSavage
reply to post by JadeStar

I've watched this and am not impressed.

There's nothing that rises to the level of evidence to prove any of the outrageous claims made. Sorry to the original poster but we're going to need a lot better evidence than what was presented here.

Whos "WE" the evidence is compelling, any fool can see that the old guy at end is not lying. What you reckon he forged them documents?

We as in the rational world who believers both beg for attention yet cast away when their UFOs as Aliens belief system is challenged.

And any fool knows there are many ways for a person to be fooled which don't involve the person fooled to lie about what they think happened. Even the "old guy at the end" is susceptible to this.

We as in the rational world

And who came up with the definition of what rational means? Someone who has no one who disagrees with him?

Oh.... my head hurts.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

thanks Sled..

watching it now..

whoa!!! first 5 mins in .. i'm blown away .. !! (actually, halfway through the show, it repeats, not blown away now at all)

Sled, sorry to say but, not sure who exactly copied this show, did a crappy job. One thing I did notice, is that the show at the very beginning show's multiple sightings, which in the show itself didn't show; leads me to believe someone is still hiding the evidence.

2) I'm highly skeptical of the 'CIA' operator...just saying

edit on 30-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

ok Mr expert provide us here an audit trail of the invention of the technologies, transistors, fibre optics right back to an individual and then let us examine the credibility of the individual to of developed the invention. This is a viable method for determining credibility of source of invention not listening to your I work with these technologies childish rant.

every single step of the development of fiber optics is documented going aback about 150 years. id post it but theres just to much info for a quote..check it out yourself
fiber optics history

Its the same for all the other technologies mentioned but you can look those up yourself if you can be bothered.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Edit: Beaten by above

AthlonSavage

ok Mr expert provide us here an audit trail of the invention of the technologies, transistors, fibre optics right back to an individual and then let us examine the credibility of the individual to of developed the invention. This is a viable method for determining credibility of source of invention not listening to your I work with these technologies childish rant.

A quick search on fiber optics bring this

Not so alien IMO
Wiki

Fiber optics, though used extensively in the modern world, is a fairly simple, and relatively old, technology. Guiding of light by refraction, the principle that makes fiber optics possible, was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s.

Practical applications, such as close internal illumination during dentistry, appeared early in the twentieth century. Image transmission through tubes was demonstrated independently by the radio experimenter Clarence Hansell and the television pioneer John Logie Baird in the 1920s. The principle was first used for internal medical examinations by Heinrich Lamm in the following decade. Modern optical fibers, where the glass fiber is coated with a transparent cladding to offer a more suitable refractive index, appeared later in the decade.[3] Development then focused on fiber bundles for image transmission. Harold Hopkins and Narinder Singh Kapany at Imperial College in London achieved low-loss light transmission through a 75 cm long bundle which combined several thousand fibers. Their article titled "A flexible fibrescope, using static scanning" was published in the journal Nature in 1954.[7][8] The first fiber optic semi-flexible gastroscope was patented by Basil Hirschowitz, C. Wilbur Peters, and Lawrence E. Curtiss, researchers at the University of Michigan, in 1956.

edit on 30-12-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

CaptainBeno
reply to post by sled735

Always has, always will be.

I don't know where you're from but people I know and people who I thought wouldn't even think it never mind talk about it are waking up.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

sled735

And who came up with the definition of what rational means? Someone who has no one who disagrees with him?

Oh.... my head hurts.

Rational (adj): based on or in accordance with reason or logic.

"Irrational" often stands in for "employing faulty logic" or "arguing from dubious premises" or both.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Since your so knowledgeable then tell us all here who constructed the first """"fibre optic"""""" tube, and in what laboratory and year was it first demonstrated. Such a great feat is surely well documented for historical reference.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Did you watch the video? Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Okay, so, this show is the same format as (never) Finding Bigfoot.
We have a Town Hall meeting with planted actors in the audience, and an oh so convenient Former Senator of Washington State, who is absolutely chomping at the bit to put his "neck on the line" about his opinion on UFOs, all the while conspicuously exhibiting classical hand to mouth and hand to nose 'tell' gestures.

The photo?

Zero EXIF data on the COMPOSITE photo, taken from a paper PRINT when the original photographer was shooting Digital.

A composite requires Photoshop.
It's several photos overlayed on top of each other.
The "object" resembles "Rods" in videos, which can also be found in still photography, where "rods" are just timelapse bugs.

No original individual photos to confirm EXIF data of 1 second per shot time lapse.

Very likely 7 frames shot over the course of one second as opposed to 7 frames shot in 7 seconds.

The Bug is illuminated by camera flash, and since shutter is still at least 1/10 (one tenth of a second), a slow shutter speed, 7 frames could very well be shot in one second with similar result in illuminating a bug and creating the typical "rod" illusion.

EDIT: for those unfamiliar with the "Rods" phenomenon, here's some gnats randomly grabbed from the internets.

Now, put one of those in front of a camera at night with a flash over 7 consecutive frames.

The photo analysts are a joke. They're operating on a script.
They're examining a PRINT Composite!

Let's see the 7 original photos so we can compare the EXIF data.

... and that's just 11 minutes into the show.

This show, so far, is the same clown show as Finding Bigfoot and thus far has done more to crash it's own credibility than advancing anything resembling even interesting 'evidence'.

I'll attempt to continue watching ...

edit on 12/30/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here is a compilation of fiber optics moving around all over the place.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

JadeStar

sled735

Oh.... my head hurts.

"Irrational" often stands in for "employing faulty logic" or "arguing from dubious premises" or both.

I know what the freakin' definition means! I'm asking WHO came up with the definition?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I've been here long enough that you should know I am not "Mr. Anything".

See my avatar text? "Girl with a 'scope and a whole lotta hope"?

And the history of the technologies you pointed out are well known, perhaps not you. But they're a google search away and in the interest in helping to empower your rational mind I'll leave it for you to enlighten yourself as to their origins.

Some of us paid attention in science class I'm sure one of them will be along any minute now to explain where fiber optics or computers came from.

It wasn't this....

link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'll attempt to continue watching ...

nah, don't bother let's go out for a drink?

link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Mianeye

Since your so knowledgeable then tell us all here who constructed the first """"fibre optic"""""" tube, and in what laboratory and year was it first demonstrated. Such a great feat is surely well documented for historical reference.

Here is an idea for you, do some research your self.

You could have an awesome weekend looking up stuff you don't know anything about

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Here is an idea for you, do some research your self.

You could have an awesome weekend looking up stuff you don't know anything about;

Looks like your not that knowledgable on the fine details that allow us a traceable and transparent audit trail to advanced technologies. Your not in any position to debunk the ufo phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For those who were paying close enough attention, all of the documents shown at the end of the video are the Majestic-12 documents that have been exposed for well over a decade. This is not new information by any stretch, and unless Dr. Wood is the original party responsible for publicizing those documents, he is just re-circulating what others like Stanton Friedman have already investigated.

Some of the parts of the video were compelling, mainly the photograph of the UFO slowing down. That in itself was worth the watch, but everything else was nothing new.

Those MJ-12 documents have been a hot button issue for a while... I'm still on the fence as to their authenticity, but I take offense at someone on a very recent documentary claiming to be the originator of them and while I respect the good Doctor, I would challenge him on being able to prove their authenticity first-hand.

Decent video OP, but by far not the most prolific evidence yet. I would definitely recommend you go out and read through the MJ-12 docs, there are some real gems in there. Also make sure to read some of the opinions and evidence from both sides of the argument about whether or not they are genuine.

~Namaste

EDIT: I eat my hat... lol Dr. Robert (Bob) Wood is the originator of the documents being published: www.majesticdocuments.com...

So if it's the same guy, I have to take back what I said. However, it was Timothy Cooper that originally was "given" the documents, and somehow ended up in Dr. Wood's hands.
edit on 30-12-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This thread is turning into the incredible hulk. Theirs fiber everywhere

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

Oh.... my head hurts.

I know what the freakin' definition means! I'm asking WHO came up with the definition?

Language, particularly the English language is a result of consensus.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join