It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

redcoffee
reply to post by sled735

If you have an interest in ets/aliens/ufos I suggest you give the following sites a try:
Sirius Disclosure, The Discovery Project, cesti.org, and all the Witness Testimony on Youtube. Quite enlightening.

Yes, I've watched most of the Sirus Disclosure. Very good information!! I've seen a lot of y/t videos too. Not sure if I've read anything in the Discovery Project, but maybe. I see bits and pieces of things here and there.
And then, I have my friend, Alfred2012, that has contact with them also.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Best evidence? Let's see then..

* wow! a former congressman! They don' t lie, as we all know. And many report our governments involvement with aliens. But none ever proved it and this gentleman is no exception.

* whoa! photos! But we have plenty of photos (either real or fake) of orbs, sticks-with-lights on them, triangles etc. Nothing new here either: no proof of anything.

* yay! an abandoned ranch! Now THAT must be proof of aliens working for our government, right? Come on, give us a break.. there are plenty of old abandoned ranches out there too, no relation with aliens either.

* but. but.. look! A BLACK OP! A BLACK OP! (if you say it more often, it becomes more true, apparently). The black helicopter might either be hired for effect (I would not put that beyond them) or, if real, was probably one of the US Customs and Border Protection organization choppers: they use black UH-60 Sikorsky helicopters. Arizona borders on Mexico, remember. Yes, they have a lot to do with aliens, but not the ET kind..

* yikes! A radio-active circle! Well, yes. But did you know that mushrooms often grow in circles and are very well know accumulators of radio-activity? So, what would be more plausible: a landed UFO or the traces of a former mushroom circle..?

* gasp! Documents! Old hat: MJ-12 documents have been out in the open for decades and most of them seem to be hogwash, I'm afraid to say. No proof here either.

So, what do we have: nothing, naught, null, zip, zilch and nada.

But yes, you may be right: it may be the best we have...

edit on 31-12-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

LOL why else do you think there was such a boom in our technology. Harder to believe that we accomplished that on our own. When electricity wasn't even taking off until the late nineteenth century. We have suddenly accomplished in less then one hundred years then we did in the rest of human existence. Quit the unpredictable leap of achievement. I have witnessed so many genuine ET craft for my self I almost ended my life do to the mental strain it put on my mind. Kind of felt like my brain was going to burn up from all the new insight I was experiencing. If you already have strong intuition ability then be careful what you wish for because after witnessing a major obvious craft you will never be the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Derrickb82
reply to post by AthlonSavage

LOL why else do you think there was such a boom in our technology. Harder to believe that we accomplished that on our own.

Not if one paid attention in science and history class...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by sled735

Perhaps the debunkers are the irrational ones.

A whole roomful of towns people have seen anomalies in the skies of Sedona, so before labeling everyone as irrational, why not take a vacation to Arizona and get proof that they're all crazy?

As someone who has spent many summers in Arizona and who has been to Sedona and also who studies the sky on a regular basis I can honestly say that it is likely what these people saw was something which was strange TO THEM but not to me. Any number of things can look odd, even "alien" to the untrained eye under certain conditions.

That doesn't make them crazy. It doesn't even make them irrational. It probably just makes them mistaken. If they go on to say that the light they saw in the sky was piloted by "evil reptilian aliens from the Draco constellation" or "space brothers" from the Pleiades well then yes, THAT makes them irrational. And continuing to do that without supportive evidence might be considered crazy by some.

I've seen a UFO a couple of times. Both of those times as I studied it in closer detail it became an IFO (Identified Flying Object).
edit on 31-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

All I can say is seeing it for yourself is the only poof that matters for any sceptic. was a hard core sceptic all my life till the late 90's when I had my first encounter.

No documents or footage will ever allow you to make the leap into 100% belief of extra-terrestrial visitation plain and simple. If didn't experience what I have over the years I wouldn't take any of this seriously. I was about 14 when I saw my first sighting and I'm 31 now. I have witnessed about 10 major sighting with friends and relatives. I have seen the big black triangle in daytime as well as may flotilla's some with only 2 or 3 craft and some as large as 50 or so craft all glowing that yellowish glow. I have also witnessed a craft with other craft coming out of it while appearing and disappearing in the same exact spot in the sky. also have a video on you tube of what I have seen although it's not the best footage out there it's all I have been able to capture. all I can say is quit waiting for others to get proof for you it's your own responsibility to go find it for your self and quit being disappointed over the lack of proof and try to discredit other's findings when you clearly have not even attempted to go find answers. This is not some trendy thing in our eyes as believers this is much more then that to me and all the others I'm sure.
Everything I have witnessed was all in my home town which I still reside in Ontario Canada . Muskoka region.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I enjoyed the video, obviously nothing earth shattering but fun to watch none the less. The documents at the end and the black unmarked helicopter were pretty interesting.

Also those leaked documents talked of fibre optics being reverse engineered from alien craft. Didn't Bob Lazar also make that claim?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I also found it a bit comical that when the black helicopter came they all took off running. Did they just leave the photographer that they were talking to standing there in their dust?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have always thought our leap in technology since the 1940's is one of the biggest pieces of evidence for ETs.

I do find it interesting how the former state Senator thinks contact is being covered up because of money. If their existence was made public, free energy would be public information. The oil, coal, and power companies would be out of business and out of power. That was the biggest thing I took from watching this.

No doubt we in my mind we have made contact and it is a shame that us common citizens are kept in the dark.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My grandmother worked for the base commander at Walker Army Airfield during the time the Roswell incident occurred.

Well you can all believe what you want but I will refer to it the same as she did.

Its a bunch of hoopla for nothing.LOL

She said none of it was even noteworthy until Hollywood started making a bunch of movies about aliens.

BTW has anyone else noticed the typical UFO sighting was always a flying saucer/disk shape up until writers and movies started changing them now we have all sorts of reported UFO shapes...hmmm...ever wonder why that is?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm still on the fence about some of the older cases like Roswell, but I am fairly convinced I know why all the secrecy nowadays, and I'm here to tell you right now you cannot trust a single word coming out of a career politicians mouth.

Especially on this subject. If he is privy to knowledge about UFOs, he is not telling you the truth and it is that simple.

They create a web of half truths to have cover to hide behind when people catch glimpses of their own secret tech.

And it is very advanced.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Watching it now.

That's one fancy "UFO detector" [Geiger counter] the guy has... and it immediately detected the outline of a UFO's "landing gear". Who are these knuckleheads?

Shaping up to be just as convincing as Animal Planet's Bigfoot Hunters [It's a Squatch!!!].
edit on 31-12-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Derrickb82
reply to post by ForteanOrg

All I can say is seeing it for yourself is the only poof that matters for any sceptic. was a hard core sceptic all my life till the late 90's when I had my first encounter.

No documents or footage will ever allow you to make the leap into 100% belief of extra-terrestrial visitation plain and simple. ...

I've watched the skies pretty much all my life. As a child, I would wait for my parents to go bed after they put me to bed, wait a little longer until I suspected they had time enough to fall asleep, and then sneak out into the night. This was routine for me from the age of 4.
I loved the stars and would lay in my driveway to watch the sky, or run around exploring the night, poking at bugs with a stick around one of the security lights, or something, but, mostly I watched the sky.

Suffice to say, I've never once seen anything that couldn't be readily explained. I've had 12 years University accreditation, and am quite successful in my own business.
In my experience, the more one knows about what goes on in the sky, the less likely one is to ever see a "UFO".

As to you seeing "something" and then making the leap to "extra-terrestrial", that's just faulty logic.
Unless whatever strangeness you couldn't identify landed, had occupants, had occupants that disembarked and introduced themselves as extraterrestrial, then all you have is claimed experiences of spooky lights in the sky which could be all sorts of things.

I've, for instance, seen a bolide that was essentially a bright light that 'gave birth' to other bright lights. It was a bolide/meteor/meteorite/space junk. Nothing unusual there. Stuff hits our atmosphere all the time and burns up.

jrod
I have always thought our leap in technology since the 1940's is one of the biggest pieces of evidence for ETs.

I do find it interesting how the former state Senator thinks contact is being covered up because of money. If their existence was made public, free energy would be public information. The oil, coal, and power companies would be out of business and out of power. That was the biggest thing I took from watching this.

No doubt we in my mind we have made contact and it is a shame that us common citizens are kept in the dark.

So, absolutely nothing about how World-War level competition for technological dominance, plus the capture and use of NAZI Scientists in Operation Paperclip as well as the start of the Cold War in a technology arms race with Soviet Russia all had complete zero to do with any innovations and advancements we're familiar with?

As to free energy; who do you think would PROFIT from it? "Free" Energy wouldn't be monetarily FREE. The very companies that fringe nutters demonize, like Big Oil are the very companies that would buy up the Free Energy Market, and make money off of it.

As to a senator, well, I still find it remarkable how everyone complains about lying politicians, up until the politicians are hand feeding them the sweet toothless goop of exactly what they want to hear.

edit on 12/31/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

There is no doubt in my mind that the UFOs are real.
Problem is, we make them too.

Interesting that you brought up WW2. It was the Foo Fighters that got this whole shebang started in the first place.

Those are still a pretty firm unknown from where I sit.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

A state senator would not be privileged to Top Secret info. Most of the our US Representatives and Senators probably could not even qualify for a basic Secret clearance.

I've seen one craft that I can not explain. It was a fireball, not much different than any others until the fireball went out and there still was an object moving very fast. That object then started displaying the typical nav lights all aircraft are required to have and kept moving. I looked at several weather radars right after and they call picked up something around the time I saw the fireball and the same general area I saw it. It was a UFO, of course that does not mean it was of extraterrestrial origin.

Not only is contact being covered up because their technology would put some of the biggest businesses out of business, they are slowly selling the technology to us peasants. Solid state devices, microprocessors, fiber-optics, LEDs, touchscreen digitizers are just a few examples of technology that likely came from ET.

edit on 31-12-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Eh. You never know who knows what in politics.
Charlie Wilson was privy to some pretty sensitive info, for instance. Just depends on who's elbows they rub with...

BUT if he knows the truth about the UFOs, he damn sure isn't telling his truth on YouTube.

He is playing his part. Nothing more. Maybe making a little coin in the process.

As far as your sighting goes, it is my firm opinion that you cannot trust your very eyes in this regard these days.
They now use holograms.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Of course I do not trust what a state senator says, however it does make a lot of sense that some of the most powerful and wealthiest corporations would have the most to loose if disclosure were to happen, hence the cover up. I used to assume it was because the impact on religion, especially the Christians in the US. However the financial and power motivation seems plausible.

The evidence for contact is out there if you know where to look.

reply to post by JayinAR

I know what I saw. I do live near a space center and very familiar with aircraft and rockets. It was a legit UFO, either some sort of TSEC space plane that we have or something from another world.

On a clear day during a launch of a classified DOD satellite, you can usually spot several objects in the sky that could be mistaken for UFOs. I'm pretty sure they are spy satellites watching the launch and they are able to be seen because of the sunlight reflecting off of them. I've been out on the water several times and seen a satellite pass over and iridium flares. To an untrained eye those to can be easily mistaken for a UFO.

edit on 31-12-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I liked that show as well!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

MBMASON
I also found it a bit comical that when the black helicopter came they all took off running. Did they just leave the photographer that they were talking to standing there in their dust?

Such is the nature of "scripted reality" shows.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

72 school children in Zimbabwe "knew what they saw". They saw a UFO and occupants. All of them drew similar pictures depicting the event that happened to them live on their school yard.

What they actually saw was a hologram.

That's the only point I am making here. You can no longer trust your own eyeballs when it comes to these things.

That technology is amazing. And for obvious reasons, is obscured.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join