It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

One of the reasons... well, the only reason, I suppose, that the government is keeping the UFOs covered up is because they offer an energy source that would put all the big businesses OUT of business; oil, coal, nuclear.

They would lose their power over the masses, no more controlling us.

Blankity, blank, blank, Bast***s!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by CaptainBeno

These expert UFO investigators go to Sedona, Arizona to gather any evidence of UFOs. There is a UFO journalist who has reported on thousands of cases, an experienced aeronautics engineer, an ex-CIA private investigator, and another man that claims he has had contact with ETs.

Sedona is said to the the hot spot for UFO activity over all other places in the world.

They meet with a man who has a picture of a UFO he took one night while out in the desert. After having the picture analyzed by a professional, the conclusion is, it's real.

They also meet with a former Senator (I forget the state) who talks about his knowledge of the cover-up inside the government concerning UFOs. And he tells WHY they are covering it up.

Then there is a man toward the end of the video that provides documented PROOF by the government talking about their involvement with the UFOs, and their using the ones that crashed to do reverse engineering on them.
He shows how the government knew about fiber optics in the early 1940's gained by studying one of the crashed UFOs.

It's very compelling evidence! The best I've seen to date. You need to watch it when you have access.

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: typo

In other words, it's more of the same mythology already within the UFO circus, telling people exactly what they want to hear.

An a politician for once is telling the Truth?
It's remarkable how politicians are only telling the truth when they tell someone what they want to hear.

yup.

I'll watch the video and plan on commenting in more detail afterwards, but, this is my initial take on the synopsis given.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
need to tag for a later veiw

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

jammer2012
I liked the video....the time lapse photo was really good ,and it did show a black unmarked chopper going over the ranch. Is this going to be a series? Just wondering...anyway thanks for posting

They said to stay tuned for next week's show, so I think it will be on each week. I forget what they said it would be about, but it sounded VERY interesting, as well.

I have to remember to set my DVR for this!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well think about this twice...If they had a smoking gun, like approved authentic documents, why not make a whole documentary just about those documents...Why spend only the last 5 minutes on this?

Best evidence of UFO`s/Aliens...Rendlesham Forest incident.
edit on 30-12-2013 by CryonicAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I had the same feeling watching this as when watching Ghost hunters...

They make a show with no convincing evidence, and move on.

It's intertainment for the masses, and the masses go WOW

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Come on now Alice "Debby Downer" white. Where's your Christmas spirit huh!?

Does someone need a cuddle? I give free hugs?

I hope you have a fantastic new years eve and an even more wonderful 2014.

Lets hope we get the proof you need to become happy again.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Bunch of garbage...made for believers who already believe and who believe anything UFO related.

Same old same old...if you have seen one UFO documentary , you have seen them all. They draw in the gullible and keep them frothing at the mouth..

Catch phrase of every UFO believer.."the government is hiding UFO secrets...want proof..here are some government documents, people or videos"..apparently they suck at keeping secrets..

link   

CryonicAngel
Well think about this twice...If they had a smoking gun, like approved authentic documents, why not make a whole documentary just about those documents...Why spend only the last 5 minutes on this?

Best evidence of UFO`s/Aliens...Rendlesham Forest incident.
edit on 30-12-2013 by CryonicAngel because: (no reason given)

I can agree with that, about Rendlesham Forest. I think this one is more about the government cover up.

link   
the program is a joke, all they are looking for is anything they cant identify and then assuming it MUST be visiting aliens

They ask if a photo that looks like any other time lapse picture of a plane or helicopter is photo shopped and then assume it MUST be visiting aliens.

They find a radioactive spot and assume it MUST be from a flying saucer.

They authenticate a an alleged document by just the age of the ink?!

If this sums up 'best evidence' and solid investigations then the UFO movement is in a worse state than i thought.

edit on 30-12-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

sled735

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

At this point I was wondering what you find most compelling about what amounts to nothing more than stories? What is your need to believe them without good evidence?

I find the study of people's needs to believe probably more fascinating than the stories themselves.

link   

sled735

coolcatt
reply to post by sled735

Arrrrrrrrrr where's this going! Its too late just wanted to watch some ufo's nooooo

You said there was nothing new in this film that you didn't already know... right?

So, why have you been keeping this to yourself?

Am guessing by that remark you're thinking why haven't I come forward with my information on this 1942 top secret file. Well I watched the rest of it because I don't want you thinking am trolling you're ass of damaging you're thread but my first thought is still the same. To say this guy has top secret files on a case from 1942 which by the way when they are talking to the guy about it it just sounds like the Roswell case. And he says its 99.5% real documented files..Their has been SOOOOO many show on ufo's and in alll of them someone has something no one else does. Plus its always in the U.S nothing never in cold england

link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I have to disagree with you about being the same ole same ole i have never seen the time lapse photo before or have heard much about the ranch. Now i'm not sure about the papers were they from the MAJESTIC file ?

edit on 30-12-2013 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

At this point I was wondering what you find most compelling about what amounts to nothing more than stories? What is your need to believe them without good evidence?

The best publically accessible evidence is the stuff you use every day, micro electronics, computers, fibre optics. wake up!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Cheers!

Okay then, Onslaught2996 has hit the nail on the head. We might as well pack up and go home now, party is over.

Why didn't I see this before. I have been kept in the dark for so long.

All it took was your wise words and POW! Just like that

I'm converted.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

I've watched this and am not impressed.

There's nothing that rises to the level of evidence to prove any of the outrageous claims made. Sorry to the original poster but we're going to need a lot better evidence than what was presented here.

Whos "WE" the evidence is compelling, any fool can see that the old guy at end is not lying. What you reckon he forged them documents?

We as in the rational world who believers both beg for attention yet cast away when their UFOs as Aliens belief system is challenged.

And any fool knows there are many ways for a person to be fooled which don't involve the person fooled to lie about what they think happened. Even the "old guy at the end" is susceptible to this.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

The best publically accessible evidence is the stuff you use every day, micro electronics, computers, fibre optics. wake up!

As someone who works with all of those closely every day and familiar with their invention history and development path I believe it is you who need to wake up and invest in reality not Phil Corso books.

edit on 30-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Cool i must have missed that at the end...But i will watch it as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

ok Mr expert provide us here an audit trail of the invention of the technologies, transistors, fibre optics right back to an individual and then let us examine the credibility of the individual to of developed the invention. This is a viable method for determining credibility of source of invention not listening to your I work with these technologies childish rant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join