It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

sled735

AliceBleachWhite

sled735
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Do your bugs flash red, blue, and green lights too?

Yes, when their wings cause prismatic reflection from a white photographer's strobe or hot light.

For anyone who's unfamiliar with what a prism is, or a prismatic effect, I would encourage the enjoyment of self directed education via the wonders of Google.

I'm not even a photographer!
University Physics, does, however, have a thing or two to say about optics and optical effects.

I knew about the prismatic effect without having to pay to learn it.

It is also what causes us to see a rainbow.

We also use a variation of it in astronomy called spectroscopy which is very useful in remotely identifying different elements and chemicals out there in space.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by JadeStar

My apologies. I forgot who I was responding to.

No worries.

1. I have other witnesses, but no physical evidence.

Other witnesses is a good thing. Do they agree with what you saw?

2. My eyes. LOL... and again, other people witnessing the same thing.

Unfortunately out eyes can be fooled. Having other witnesses to the same event however makes it slightly less likely your eyes were fooled depending on what you all saw. Can you point me to a detailed report of your sighting? Did you file it with MUFON or NUFORC or anything?

3. Some things have no earthly explanation. None! Like the time a stone to my ring that I had lost 3 months prior suddenly materialized before my eyes and fell at my feet at a completely different location.
How does one go about verifying something like that?!

Might you have just misplaced it or lost it at that location, unknown to you?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I suggest that its 50/50 BS

The first thing that amazes me is that the Ex Senator does not post the question of why the ranch is so historical? Is it really though? In Alaska there are very old historical building of the past mining and native cultures… you can walk all over them?

Second. I think that if we petitioned a million man march on the premises, would they open fire and mass murder Americans with rights to continue our human right to know? This is why I believe its fake. Are most Americans that much of a cat’s ass to gain the knowledge of our immoral government?

I do know in my gut and opinion that the truth will be seen soon and thats for the reason to push for un-arming the US Citizens, when the population finds out how our Government has been "fisting us" (pun intended) we will start to dismantle ALL politicians and forms of our so-called established democracy. Tearing it down piece by piece.

"They" know we are a threat to their ways.

SO HERE'S MY TAKE ON THIS MEMBERS!!!!!

Lets say that there are a few multi millionaires on this site an decided to fund and organize a march onto that ranch. and bought tickets for 500,000+ people, skeptics, believers, ETC to all at once walk on the ranch. What do you think will happen??

I believe that IMHO it will be a mass murder epidemic, or we will be shown the truth of a disclosure and most cards will be laid out. But in all seriousness, it will never happen anytime soon because i feel that most Americans are better of in their comfort zone and live in fear of retaliation from the government prosecution.

Am I wrong to think this. OMG I feel fear coming on... I'd rather sign up for Obamasmears, and do what they tell me, I know I'm safer being told what to do rather than thinking for myself LOL

On a funny note: is this what FEMA CAMPS are really for? Us?
edit on 31-12-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Double post; sorry

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by sled735

Col phillip corso has a book out specifically on him being the one who was in charge of reverse engineering the area 51 material. Ill give you a run down in case you dont want to read it.

Corso basically stated that at first they didnt know how to secretly go through the ufo rubbage so they eventually sent pieces of it to the engineers who work in foreign reverse engineering telling them it was tech from russia. Engineers only got to see tiny bits at at a time. The way corso writes the book it seems very believable. A lot of it was how hard and difficult it was to get the parts reverse engineered all on the down low.

Yes. However the problem with this is that the technologies claimed didn't just appear out of nowhere. The development histories would seem to be independent of the Roswell incident - I mean transistor patents for example go back to around 1913. Corso's candidates just don't fit.

This doesn't mean reverse engineering of the UFO phenomena has not occurred. Bigelow, if no one else, is more or less openly working on it. The question is exactly what these guys have had access to in terms of data that we don't have. We know there was an active black world scene around gravity control from the 1950's on, and that there seemed to be some kind of cross over between these working groups and the serious-science UFO scene - same with geophysical electromagnetic effects on the human brain. Hell, SRI was working on computer networking and memes at the same time they were involved with para-physical shenanigans. Also there seems to be a curious absence of data that one would think would otherwise be available to debunk things.

I believe I can be pretty confident in stating that the traditional UFO narrative, as sold by the media, is not an accurate representation of what the available information is pointing towards.
The subculture has largely taken on the role of disinformation from the government. Whether or not the UFO phenomena ultimately exists is immaterial to the UFO subculture - the meme has become self-sustaining and self-perpetuating.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by sled735

I suggest that its 50/50 BS

The first thing that amazes me is that the Ex Senator does not post the question of why the ranch is so historical? Is it really though? In Alaska there are very old historical building of the past mining and native cultures… you can walk all over them?

Second. I think that if we petitioned a million man march on the premises, would they open fire and mass murder Americans with rights to continue our human right to know? This is why I believe its fake. Are most Americans that much of a cat’s ass to gain the knowledge of are immoral government?

I do know in my gut and opinion that the truth will be seen soon and thats for the reason to push for un-arming the US Citizens, when the population finds out how our Government has been "fisting us" (pun intended) we will start to dismantle ALL politicians and forms of our so-called established democracy. Tearing it down piece by piece.

"They" know we are a threat to their ways.

SO HERE'S MY TAKE ON THIS MEMBERS!!!!!

Lets say that there are a few multi millionaires on this site an decided to fund and organize a march onto that ranch. and bought tickets for 500,000+ people, skeptics, believers, ETC to all at once walk on the ranch. What do you think will happen??

On a funny note: is this what FEMA CAMPS are really for? Us?

The same amount of money would be far more useful applied for research purposes. Hell, you could start your own attempt at reverse engineering.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Really? I think that under that ranch they might actually have the original hoover board for Back to the Future when they lent it to Hollywood.

Come on, the hell with research when the truth seems more sustaining.

Don't live in fear friend... but I know the feeling of a safe couch, and fatty food, does seem better than doing what's right.

---------> Don't give this guy a ticket, sheesh

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

But what would you think the outcome would be, what's your response to that?

I think you missed my point...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Really? I think that under that ranch they might actually have the original hoover board for Back to the Future when they lent it to Hollywood.

Come on, the hell with research when the truth seems more sustaining.

Don't live in fear friend... but I know the feeling of a safe couch, and fatty food, does seem better than doing what's right.

---------> Don't give this guy a ticket, sheesh

You might actually get a return on your investment. Easier to sell to shareholders.

UFO believers being sent to camps has emerged before in the conspiracy scene. I do not believe that the scene poses that much threat to TPTB.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

OKAY! LOL

I'm not quite sure I am understanding what your saying friend.

can you paraphrase that again.

To rebuttle: or however you spell that. Your saying that 500,000+ people that stampede that area would have no effect regardless of the outcome?

I'm a bit lost on this.. BTW this Caribou Whiskey is great!

ADDED:You might actually get a return on your investment. Easier to sell to shareholders.

Please elaborate. I'm just a stupid college edumacated construction worker
edit on 31-12-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: added question

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Anything on Television is pretty much worthless.

I mean, Animal planet? come on.

Everything that is put on television is carefully calculated to program people's thinking.
edit on 31/12/2013 by Onemorevictim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think there was theory like decades ago that fibre optics and kevlar were both invented from the "electronics" of the crashed Roswell Ufo

But yeah thanks for bringing this out, im gonna watch the _editby]edit on 2stDec4747 by NSM4747 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I watched the show when it came on TV. Seeing as how it was on Animal Planet (really?...) I didn't have high hopes. Well, even with such low expectations I could barely make it through the episode.

First off they gather a team of 'experts' two of which are UFO-nuts and the other two are skeptics. You know what, if you want to really investigate the UFO phenomenon create a team of scientists who have no motives and are only looking for facts. Of course, we can't have that can we? We get this drivel shoveled to us by the wonderful people at the Discovery Network.

Second, and I'm about 95% percent sure about this, but the part of the episode where the black helicopter buzzes their car very much looked like CGI. I watched that part a few times in slow motion and it looks fake. As if the show wasn't bad enough already, faking a black helicopter flyover just discredits anything that the show does. If they fake that, then anything else they find or do is in-question.

The radioactive circle... seriously? They just happen to find a spot in a huge field and mark radioactive spots with rocks which form a circle? No, just no. Even one of the other guys on the team in the show itself seemed to realize how idiotic that was when he commented about it.

As for the documents at the end, anyone who has been following UFOs just a little knows about MJ12 and the supposed documents. This is not a revelation. As far as I know, no one has proven these documents to be authentic. I'm certainly not going to take this show's word regarding the age of the ink on the paper.

So, what we are left with is yet another dumbed-down, entertainment-based documentary about UFOs. Nothing new, and from all appearances, nothing authentic either.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know why non-believers even bother reading threads like this! They aren't going to convince the believers, and vice versa.
All it ever does is spread discord, and heaven knows there is too much of that in the world already!
None of my beliefs are set in stone, so I enjoyed watching the video.
S&F Sled!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Perhaps the debunkers are the irrational ones.

A whole roomful of towns people have seen anomalies in the skies of Sedona, so before labeling everyone as irrational, why not take a vacation to Arizona and get proof that they're all crazy?
Those that have never seen a UFO choose to believe that those who have are delusional. I have seen quite a few in my life time. I personally think most, if not all, are made by our government. I have no idea if they are 'reverse engineered' or not; I just know they are out there.
edit on 200000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I'm not sure if you are referring to me, but I never said I was a non-believer. On the contrary, I have been an avid UFO follower my entire life. I only commented on the show itself. I believe in the phenomenon.

I just think mockumentaries like this show only make it harder for a subject like UFOs to get the serious scientific study it deserves.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kraken

reply to post by nugget1 I'm not sure if you are referring to me, but I never said I was a non-believer. On the contrary, I have been an avid UFO follower my entire life. I only commented on the show itself. I believe in the phenomenon. I just think mockumentaries like this show only make it harder for a subject like UFOs to get the serious scientific study it deserves.

No, I wasn't referring to you! I was referring to the usual people who show up on these threads and call believers 'crazy','irrational','gullible', etc- without any concrete proof that advanced, unexplained aerial technologies DON'T exist.
I think they are the ones that lack the power to think rationally. We that have witnessed this phenomenon can't ALL be hallucinating!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think if they wanted answers about the Bradshaw ranch they would have hopped the fence and risked a trespassing charge, even if armed guards did show up, it would have proven there was more than just some "Historic" ranch there.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you have an interest in ets/aliens/ufos I suggest you give the following sites a try:
Sirius Disclosure, The Discovery Project, cesti.org, and all the Witness Testimony on Youtube. Quite enlightening.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's what I've gathered from watching this Animal Planet production:

I think Animal Planet has an award-winning template on their hands

The best parts of the show were the beginning discussing Wilbur's 7-second time-lapse series of photos showing the UFO slowing down and the old man's documents discussed at the end. Everything in-between was a production.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join