It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovering Aliens BLACK OPS CONSPIRACY. The Best Evidence I've Seen of Alien UFOs!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Col phillip corso has a book out specifically on him being the one who was in charge of reverse engineering the area 51 material. Ill give you a run down in case you dont want to read it.

Corso basically stated that at first they didnt know how to secretly go through the ufo rubbage so they eventually sent pieces of it to the engineers who work in foreign reverse engineering telling them it was tech from russia. Engineers only got to see tiny bits at at a time. The way corso writes the book it seems very believable. A lot of it was how hard and difficult it was to get the parts reverse engineered all on the down low.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you for the link. I will definitely read these.
And thank you for coming back and eating your hat.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, I watched the vid.It is so full of holes on so many levels. Actors being questioned. It was all scripted and choreographed. My 13 year old daughter can do better investigation than these so called experts and professionals.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I saw a show not long ago where they were discussing how the UFO parts were sent out to several different places so no one would have too much info to piece the entire puzzle together, and know that what they had came from a UFO.

Great thread, Sled. S&F

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Mod Note: Aliens & UFO’s Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

Time for the personal attacks and childish conduct to cease.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

sled735

JadeStar

sled735

At this point I was wondering what you find most compelling about what amounts to nothing more than stories? What is your need to believe them without good evidence?

I find the study of people's needs to believe probably more fascinating than the stories themselves.

My need is to show proof that the government is keeping evidence from the public because this evidence offers a source of energy that would be free to us.

That is admirable. Of course there is no evidence for any of it, especially the "free energy" part. There are no free lunches in physics. So I wish you the best of luck with that. It may be only slightly easier than pursuing the government for evidence of ghosts.

No more having to pay out our behinds to stay warm or cool. No more paying the ridiculous prices they charge at the gas pumps, no more being controlled by people who think they are God Almighty himself!!

Well there are technologies which you yourself could devote time and money to get off the grid on a personal basis. I highly encourage that and feel we all should do this. This doesn't involved aliens, saucers stashed at Area 51 or shadowy government operatives. Just what good 'ole mother nature put here for us. The sun, the wind, the heat inside the earth, etc.

Of course it also takes a bit more work, thought and effort than watching TV shows about aliens, saucers stashed at Area 51 and shadowy government operatives who if they would only "disclose' the world and galaxy would be our oyster.

I am passionate about fairness being shown to all of humanity. That is what compels me in hoping the truth comes out.

I love your passion. And as a seeker of the truth as well I encourage you to seek it. I do not however think that accepting extraordinary stories told without much in the way of supportive evidence is the best path to getting us off oil or putting our energy fate in our own hands.

I already know aliens exist.

And how do you know this?

I don't need proof of this; I just want the public to see how TPTB are lying to us.

Well, the public does need proof. Especially the rational public. And people like me with more than a casual interest in ANY alien life no matter how large or small would love to examine such proof.

If you can prove aliens exist and are visiting the Earth beyond any reasonable doubt then not only will you be given a Nobel Prize but you'll also be in the history books forever. And probably given sainthood by the Catholic Church.

edit on 30-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I love your passion. And as a seeker of the truth as well I encourage you to seek it. I do not however think that accepting extraordinary stories told without much in the way of supportive evidence is the best path to getting us off oil or putting our energy fate in our own hands.

Extraordinary stories? Sir, my whole life has been full of the extraordinary. Do you see my signature? I have experiences all through that 200+ page thread.

I suppose when one has had so many "extradornary" things happen to them, it makes it easier to accept others on their word about such things. Although, I do my research on things before being completely gullible to everything I hear or read. But, there are some things I don't need to seek truth on; I already have it through self-experience.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Mianeye

Looks like your not that knowledgable on the fine details that allow us a traceable and transparent audit trail to advanced technologies. Your not in any position to debunk the ufo phenomenon.

In my signature below, I have a link to my recent independent analysis of the Roswell debris. In the OP, I mention one terrestrial possibility for the fibers reported a that time. The fibers, may NOT be glass fiber optics. I recommend you read this thread for a plausible answer of the existence of these fibers in 1938.

Link to thread: My New Roswell Debris Review

ETA: I list the sources at the end of the OP as well.
ETA: Here is the account of the original, the first-person to create a polymer string.

Nylon was discovered by Dr. Wallace Carothers, whose work at DuPont focused on polymers, very large molecules with repeating chemical structures. In April 1930 a lab assistant working with esters – compounds which yield an acid and an alcohol or phenol in reaction with water – discovered a very strong polymer that could be drawn into a fiber. This polyester fiber had a low melting point, however. Carothers changed course and began working with amides, which were derived from ammonia. In 1935 Carothers found a strong polyamide fiber that stood up well to both heat and solvents. He evaluated more than 100 different polyamides before choosing one for development.

Source: Archived from the DuPont site )remove the space after the : character to use the link)
http: //web.archive.org/web/20071230034727/http: //heritage.dupont.com/touchpoints/tp_1935-2/depth.shtml

edit on 12/30/2013 by Krakatoa because: Added addendum thoughts

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

SonOfTheLawOfOne
For those who were paying close enough attention, all of the documents shown at the end of the video are the Majestic-12 documents that have been exposed for well over a decade. This is not new information by any stretch, and unless Dr. Wood is the original party responsible for publicizing those documents, he is just re-circulating what others like Stanton Friedman have already investigated.

Some of the parts of the video were compelling, mainly the photograph of the UFO slowing down. That in itself was worth the watch, but everything else was nothing new.

Those MJ-12 documents have been a hot button issue for a while... I'm still on the fence as to their authenticity, but I take offense at someone on a very recent documentary claiming to be the originator of them and while I respect the good Doctor, I would challenge him on being able to prove their authenticity first-hand.

Decent video OP, but by far not the most prolific evidence yet. I would definitely recommend you go out and read through the MJ-12 docs, there are some real gems in there. Also make sure to read some of the opinions and evidence from both sides of the argument about whether or not they are genuine.

~Namaste

EDIT: I eat my hat... lol Dr. Robert (Bob) Wood is the originator of the documents being published: www.majesticdocuments.com...

So if it's the same guy, I have to take back what I said. However, it was Timothy Cooper that originally was "given" the documents, and somehow ended up in Dr. Wood's hands.
edit on 30-12-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

I concur on all points....

interesting but not surprising, is a 60 min show cut down to 40 mins due to commercials ....

as I said above in my post, the pics at the beginning are interesting that they never show up in the actual show at all, at least on the YT one, I attempted to watch the same show on AP tonight, but, every 5 mins, was a commercial...to me it's nothing more than 'fluff & stuff' of what we've already know for decades ..

edit on 30-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Thank you for the link. A great investigation you presented there! Bravo for you, and I gave you a S&F

Thanks for popping in.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

sled735

Extraordinary stories? Sir, my whole life has been full of the extraordinary. Do you see my signature? I have experiences all through that 200+ page thread.

I suppose when one has had so many "extradornary" things happen to them, it makes it easier to accept others on their word about such things. Although, I do my research on things before being completely gullible to everything I hear or read. But, there are some things I don't need to seek truth on; I already have it through self-experience.

It would be Miss not Sir. As for your extraordinary stories. Do you have any evidence for any of them? Corroboration in the form of physical evidence would be gold.

By what means do you "self check" to ensure the experiences you believe you've had are in fact what you think they are?

Have you sought independent verification of any of them?

Sorry for the vague questions but without knowing what your experiences were then I can only guess you saw a UFO or something else which you could not readily identify.
edit on 31-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

My apologies. I forgot who I was responding to.

1. I have other witnesses, but no physical evidence.

2. My eyes. LOL... and again, other people witnessing the same thing.

3. Some things have no earthly explanation. None! Like the time a stone to my ring that I had lost 3 months prior suddenly materialized before my eyes and fell at my feet at a completely different location.
How does one go about verifying something like that?!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

sled735
I just finished watching this film on Animal Planet, and I have to say, this is some of the best evidence I've ever seen to answer the question of whether aliens have/are visiting us... and I've seen a lot over the years!

These four people set out to prove, or not, the government's cover up of UFOs... and they got it! Finaly!!

Watch this video before commenting, please. You can't give a rational response to something you haven't seen yet.

Published on Dec 20, 2013
In conjunction with ufodc.com... Extreme Edit
May not be suitable for Children*
Sedona Arizona Expedition 2013 (BBC/RAW): Uncovering Aliens on Discovery's Animal Planet features my Sedona research ufodc.com...
Using Nikon D4 with AVID Media Composer 7.0.2 /Boris Fx BCC 8.2, 64 Bit HD video processing and analysis .
Animal Planets: Uncovering Aliens: animal.discovery.com... features UFOdc.com Inventor: Wilbur Allen
yourshot.nationalgeographic.co......

edit on 12/30/2013 by sled735 because: change comment

Watched the entire video. I think it's interesting but it is nothing new; just a confirmation of what I already know. The Geiger Counter part was a pretty wow moment but I was hoping to see a confrontation between the investigators and the soldiers from the secret base. Cool find though. SnF.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've finished watching the video (in sections due multitasking) and maintain my stance that this video is devoid of anything significant, new, or even much by way of even qualifying as 'evidence'.

This show offers absolutely nothing worthwhile except hype, and claims.

There's nothing that hasn't been shown or seen before in one form, fashion or another.

The UFO Researcher guy didn't even recognize 'rods' phenomenon on the photograph?!

As per the edit to my earlier post, I give you rods. Well, it's actually gnats. Bugs.

Lookit the video again and keep in perspective the frame size when they show the whole picture.

Bug

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Do your bugs flash red and blue lights too that rotate in color? Can your bugs stop in mid air and just sit there?

If you stop at the 9:26 mark, you can see this thing clearly. IMO, it doesn't look like your bugs.

Nice try though.

edit on 12/31/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

sled735

Do your bugs flash red, blue, and green lights too?

Yes, when their wings cause prismatic reflection from a white photographer's strobe or hot light.

For anyone who's unfamiliar with what a prism is, or a prismatic effect, I would encourage the enjoyment of self directed education via the wonders of Google.

I'm not even a photographer!
University Physics, does, however, have a thing or two to say about optics and optical effects.

Additionally, the photo was a COMPOSITE, which equals PHOTOSHOP, which could also equate to some added color.

edit on 12/31/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

sled735

Do your bugs flash red, blue, and green lights too?

Yes, when their wings cause prismatic reflection from a white photographer's strobe or hot light.

For anyone who's unfamiliar with what a prism is, or a prismatic effect, I would encourage the enjoyment of self directed education via the wonders of Google.

I'm not even a photographer!
University Physics, does, however, have a thing or two to say about optics and optical effects.

I knew about the prismatic effect without having to pay to learn it.

It is also what causes us to see a rainbow.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Meh... something about this show seems a tad fake....

Anyone else agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join