It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object embedded in wall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I have to admit I have been unsure whether to post this for a while, as I am not sure whether the image and other things I have discovered are part of a conspiracy or not, and as such whether a good or a bad thing. I do however think it worthwhile posting as I might learn what the anomalous object is, or help others identify something similar.
The picture was taken a few months ago using a digital microscope and I estimate the magnification to be about a 100x - certainly the object is not visible to the naked eye.
The object is embedded in the wall of my bedroom and you might well ask why I looked at the wall with a microscope. Simply put I had the feeling I was being observed or listened to, and also a feeling of being controlled by someone or something.
I have discovered more than one “device” in the room which is similar in size and looks silvery but is a different shape.
I have also found some other anomalies in the wall plaster which I am still examining but which looks like some kind of technology on a very small scale indeed, and not like anything I have seen before.

I hope someone might know what this thing is, and whether it’s something I need to bring to the attention of the building owners - does anyone have any idea what this is?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i think any bit of dirt on your wall would look odd if you magnified X100.

what are you doing thats so interesting that people would spy on you?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Meth is bad........... Okay just kidding, sorta.

dig that sucker out of the wall and send it in for analysis. I suspect someone needs to tell you it's nothing.

edit on 28-12-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To hit the nail on the head: its a nail covered in paint.

Or where an old wire came out was flattened and then painted over

edit on 28-12-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

agree totally

having just finished demolishing sheds connected to an old terraced house and also been knocking off plaster, black mortar and cement from old internal brick walls, the average broken nail or pin will look just like that

but, just because you don't think they are l@@king at you doesn't mean they are not!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by korkythecat

The picture was taken a few months ago using a digital microscope and I estimate the magnification to be about a 100x - certainly the object is not visible to the naked eye.

I had the feeling I was being observed or listened to, and also a feeling of being controlled by someone or something. I have discovered more than one “device” in the room which is similar in size and looks silvery but is a different shape.

You feel like someone's watching you so you used a digital microscope to examine your walls.

Sorry, maybe you need to get out more or see a doctor. Feeling like you're being controlled by others is a symptom of psychosis. I'm not trying to be mean about this, you may need a medical examination.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I will not deride you, We if you will forgive know nothing of your background or any reason why any one would seek to monitor you or surveil your activity but this is not any device that I know of, indeed it is far too small to be an actual known surveilance device so is probable simple a bit of debris, if it is metalic then it could even be shrapnel or spent ballistic material from a shot gun blast, how old is your house and what was the history before you lived there, in places were someone has been murdered a feeling of unease and even fear or paranoia can be caused in the more sensative individuals (psychic or latent empathic reception of residual field distortion left by the passing of another being - remember a human has a field of electro magentism and may be a quantum phenomena that when we die leaves a lasting imprint).
As for surveilance well if you were an international diplomat the very top secret and very expensive technology being developed included passive (non powered-they were powered by radio frequency energy) transducers (devices that convert from physical to electronic/radio or vice versa) that could be implemented as bugging devices but they were very expensive and in a normal person's home very unlikely to be used, even the police and the FBI not to mention most of the CIA or our MI5 would be very unlikely to have access as field use would require precision placement so they were not user friendly.
I would respectfully suggest you relax and calm your nerves as it is most unlikely anyone is watching you except for your internet usage that is and we are all surveiled - both a good and bad thing.

On a light note I once had cloven hoof marks that appeared over night near my bed running up the wall and accross the ceiling and years later when I watched the simpson episode were homer gets a pet pig I thought if only they knew, the paranormal is indeed real.

edit on 28-12-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I agree with the mob. It's a paint chip. No one cares enough about you to watch your every move. Like 99.9% of the people on this planet (including myself), you're just not that interesting. Now go get some meds to help with the cray cray

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

korkythecat

I hope someone might know what this thing is, and whether it’s something I need to bring to the attention of the building owners - does anyone have any idea what this is?

It looks like a piece of soldering material, even has the tail from pulling the iron away, looks almost as if someone cleaned the soldering tool or scraped it on the paint maybe.

With that being said, if anyone wants to monitor you (they are, and its legal per NSA court rulling) there are far easier way than bugging your house.

You do it for them, you probably have 3-4 devices that you bought, from Laptop, any wifi device, Bluetooth, pretty much anything with near field communication. Hell, even your monitor emits enough to be detected and analyzed through the wall of your own home (fbi had the tech for cathode ray tube monitors since the 90's).

My point being their are far easier and legal ways to "watch" you, than someone or organization doing a B&E to manually tap your home with devices.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Someone probably already stated this, but you have symptoms of Schizophrenia. The picture you posted looks like a nail or something else painted over.

The fact that you are looking at your wall under microscope(very time consuming, do you work?), feeling someone is watching and controlling you are all symptoms of schizophrenia.

Try and find a nurture psychologist that will work you through symptoms(not pill pusher).

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You shouldn't feed into this persons paranoia brother. He already thinks people are watching him. Now he'll probably throw all his computer equipment in a lake, and start wearing a tinfoil hat. Shame

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

BeliefInReality
reply to post by benrl

You shouldn't feed into this persons paranoia brother. He already thinks people are watching him. Now he'll probably throw all his computer equipment in a lake, and start wearing a tinfoil hat. Shame

HEs on the right track, hes not the insane one.

WE all are legally being listened to in all our electronic communication.

Though he may seem crazy in his attempt to find the listeners (and he very well be crazy) the idea is no longer so out there.

That "they" are listening to us.

And though yes, that thought used to sound crazy, it has become our frightening reality.

This may just be the disturbed OP of a schizophrenic, but is it really that crazy anymore?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

In my opinion, people who think the government is listening in to their conversations and have their tech monitored don't understand the true capabilities of the US gov. I respect your opinion, but don't agree with it.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

BeliefInReality
reply to post by benrl

In my opinion, people who think the government is listening in to their conversations and have their tech monitored don't understand the true capabilities of the US gov. I respect your opinion, but don't agree with it.

Ive worked telecom for years.

People who think like you don't understand the tech abilities of government contractors.

In private industry I was able to pick a number and view their location, text messages, voice-mail, and call history. That was due to my position, I can only imagine what the same systems working concurrently with Government permission would entail.

All in early 2000's, now, I have no doubt of whats Capable.

I do agree, we may be listened to and recorded, but the data is such that sorting it is prohibitive (not impossible) Moores Law being what it is and all. .

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So could you listen in to phone calls and view text information, or were you just getting metadata?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Take a few more of these photos of things you zoomed in on around your house, enlarge and print them with great resolution onto a large medium like canvas, and become a modern artist.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

BeliefInReality
reply to post by benrl

So could you listen in to phone calls and view text information, or were you just getting metadata?

Personally I could access text msg sent and received, data sent, call time duration and location.

I could escalate for technical support reasons to higher job titles who could also, activate the phones microphone remotely (used sometimes in cases of warrants at the time) and listen to calls in progress.

NOW there where "safe" Guards, but as an example during the Kobe Bryant Rape trial, I remember his text msgs where being passed around.

SO the capabilities to actively listen to calls exist, hell the encryption is not that complex and has been shown to be hack-able by individual people.

The very nature of the jobs I worked would require access to highly sensitive customer information, and the safe guards no matter how secure still based on PEOPLE.

NOW add that its legal and government backed, well It is extremely Naive to think that "meta data" means really anything and does not negate the initial violation of rights in the first place.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I know what metadata means, and I understand the legal process needed to obtain metadata vs. actively listen in to conversations and/or read texts. There are numerous safeguards in place to keep LEOs from abusing his/her power. That being said, you may have individuals who choose to illegally obtain telecom information. Good luck introducing that into a court of law.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Looks like a piece of paint pigment that wasn't mixed well.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I have seen this before it is a bug planted by an alien race from the zorgon system... You need to wrap 2 layers of tin foil around your head and right big toe. Then in the north east corner of your bedroom you need to lay down in the fetal position and suck your thumb because they are coming for you. You have been marked for pick up.......hopefully the zebulights will come before they get here if not it has been nice knowing you.... Safe journeys

If you believe this than there is medical help for you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join