It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object embedded in wall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Just can't get good "techies" these days...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
this edifies my theory about hearing clicks in walls, tv's etc are really a remote implantation in order to see people and spy. The walls have eyes and ears.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by korkythecat

The picture was taken a few months ago using a digital microscope and I estimate the magnification to be about a 100x - certainly the object is not visible to the naked eye.

I had the feeling I was being observed or listened to, and also a feeling of being controlled by someone or something. I have discovered more than one “device” in the room which is similar in size and looks silvery but is a different shape.

You feel like someone's watching you so you used a digital microscope to examine your walls.

Sorry, maybe you need to get out more or see a doctor. Feeling like you're being controlled by others is a symptom of psychosis. I'm not trying to be mean about this, you may need a medical examination.

what i dont understand is why people today still tell people who feel like they're being controlled or watched that they are mentally ill. THe technology for this is well known now, and people aren't stupid, they just can't prove it to you who's logic is flawed because your not basing statements on a bigger understanding that you have. Just because there is a wall doesn't mean they can't see what you are saying or doing.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
To the OP - I'm not doubting that you think you're being watched for some reason but I have a question. How did you manage to see the object if it's not visible to the naked eye? You must have managed to see it in order to put it under a microscope. You would not be able to use the microscope to scan every wall in that room so how did you do this?

Again, I'm not doubting your belief. The situation just has my little mind wondering.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

iskander683
To the OP - I'm not doubting that you think you're being watched for some reason but I have a question. How did you manage to see the object if it's not visible to the naked eye? You must have managed to see it in order to put it under a microscope. You would not be able to use the microscope to scan every wall in that room so how did you do this?

Again, I'm not doubting your belief. The situation just has my little mind wondering.

It was just pot luck - I bought a USB microscope as I had a regular microscope when I was a kid and enjoyed looking at plants etc. I just happened to plug it in and point it at the wall in the right place.

Well actually I first saw another object at first which is about a third the size and a different shape but similar looking materials to the one posted which photographed much clearer so that's the one I posted. I'll enlarge it (the first one) and post in this thread shortly.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by korkythecat

Can you please place something alongside (a ruler, perhaps) as you are taking the picture, so that we can have some idea of the scale of the thing?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

Here is the other object, just above centre you would need to zoom in, looks a little like an e shape.

I'll try and work out a way of showing scale but there is no way you could see it with the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am assuming that NO ONE else in this thread ever had looked at their walls at 100x magnification, so how on Earth should we know what you see there?

Obviously you would see all kinds of shapes and "things" examining your wall with a microscope..that's what a microscope DOES, showing things not visible to the naked eye.

* How would you know it's an "anomaly"? Do you have decades of experience examining walls at 100x so you know what it is "supposed to look like"....being able to spot an "anomaly" which is not supposed to be there?

* How do you know it's "tech"? You see a weird shape and say it's some technology...based on what?

Because you created for yourself some out-of-the-world theory where your assessment is already pre-made, that "someone" is listening/watching you through microscopic devices in the wall...otherwise you wouldn't even come up with the quick conclusion "it's some technology". In other words: It's in your head and you already came to a conclusion what to find before you even used the microscope...and now any "anomaly" you find will serve to bolster your theory, obviously.

You're in an infinite loop of a mental condition, paranoia/delusion etc. and the problem is that "self confirming" your delusions in such a way would only make things worse. I am NOT saying this to offend you, I am saying this because it's serious and you need to seek professional help since you cannot get out there alone. (The obsession will only make it worse). Please take the advice.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
I am assuming that NO ONE else in this thread ever had looked at their walls at 100x magnification, so how on Earth should we know what you see there?

Obviously you would see all kinds of shapes and "things" examining your wall with a microscope..that's what a microscope DOES, showing things not visible to the naked eye.

* How would you know it's an "anomaly"? Do you have decades of experience examining walls at 100x so you know what it is "supposed to look like"....being able to spot an "anomaly" which is not supposed to be there?

* How do you know it's "tech"? You see a weird shape and say it's some technology...based on what?

Because you created for yourself some out-of-the-world theory where your assessment is already pre-made, that "someone" is listening/watching you through microscopic devices in the wall...otherwise you wouldn't even come up with the quick conclusion "it's some technology". In other words: It's in your head and you already came to a conclusion what to find before you even used the microscope...and now any "anomaly" you find will serve to bolster your theory, obviously.

You're in an infinite loop of a mental condition, paranoia/delusion etc. and the problem is that "self confirming" your delusions in such a way would only make things worse. I am NOT saying this to offend you, I am saying this because it's serious and you need to seek professional help since you cannot get out there alone. (The obsession will only make it worse). Please take the advice.

I take your point, and others, particularly with regard to anything invisible to the naked eye looks weird when magnified by that much. I might be crazy but I do have some insight. I'm prepared to accept it's just some debris in the paint, it could possibly be solder as pointed out by another poster. I just wondered what it was and I accept there probably is no link between the object and how I feel, but like all of us on here I guess we try and keep an open mind.

Thanks for your constructive comments - genuinely appreciated.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Imagine going with a microscope all over your walls. I imagine quadrillion of moving ententies.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The first image you posted looks like a mouse's butt. Two legs and a tail. Like someone embedded a mouse in your wall.

The second picture doesn't look anything like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I can't stop laughing, thanks for making my day

As for the objects, they don't look suspicious to me. We've renovated our house only a few weeks ago and there's strange particles all over the place already.

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had an overwhelming feeling that I was being watched. Turns out I was right. My own insurance company had hired an investigator to spy on me. My wife called me one day and said that someone was following her. I left work immediately and found the bum sitting in his car within sight of my wife's place of work. I blocked him in with my truck and confronted him rather aggressively. He denied spying on us but he was caught red handed. I let him go but had a friend of mine run his plates. Within an hour I had his name address, phone numbers, job title and employment history. I Google earthed his house and parked my truck in front of his house the next weekend.
A week later my insurance company called an offered me a huge settlement on an injury claim I had.

Another time I was sleeping and around 3am I woke up and did a walk through through the house, checking all the doors.
I had a feeling that something wasn't right though. I went outside and walked around to the other side of the house and saw a guy standing on a 5 gal bucket looking into my teen age daughter's (window). I tackled the guy and after rearranging his face found out that he was just some punk from one of my daughters classes.
I called his parents and kept him there till his dad picked him up. His dad told his son that he was lucky I didn't kill him.

I have no doubt this microscopic blemish in your wall is nothing to worry about but that doesn't mean that you should just brush off the idea that you are being watched. Take reasonable precautions and don't do anything illegal.
edit on 1/4/2014 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join