It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate everything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I think you are the one that is delusional
edit on 001231Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:00:00 -0600201400pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-30T18:00:00-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you need a change in your life

if it all so horrid

In all honesty, pick a new city and move there, now its up to you to meet people.

You create your own reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

borderline personality disorder.

A term used nowdays to label anyone who is not one of the pod people.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Char-Lee

You should work in mental health for awhile. You will quickly learn that BPD is not a label for non pod people. It is near impossible to be around a borderline personality for me.

I believe that among the "downtrodden", you have some that are just up and comers who haven't come up yet. The rest are borderline personality types that are unable to be successful because they have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot. Well adjusted and intelligent people don't typically end up working for minimum wage. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The rest are borderline personality types

Most people on ATS would get this label.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The rest are borderline personality types

Most people on ATS would get this label.

If they sought out psychiatric help, yes. Possibly. The thing is, if you seek out psychiatric help you will find someone who is going to find a diagnosis for you. If you present as a patient, you will be diagnosed.

It is maladaptive, and won't often lead to a sucessful life. Take that for what you will.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

Char-Lee

Well adjusted and intelligent people don't typically end up working for minimum wage. Just sayin.
I think that's quite simplistic. Why was Jesus a carpenter? Why is it easier for a camel to go through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven? I agree with Socrates who thinks that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

introspectionist
I'm 29 and I have been hating everything for as long as I can remember

hate everyone and everything

have nothing to live for

I have seen this thread up on the "live" board for awhile now today and I finally clicked on it. Then I clicked on your member name and read just the first post in a few of your other threads. WOW, talk about "angry youth"! But I feel that you may not think you are so young at the ripe old age of 29.

Let me tell ya, 29 was a tough one for me, after a life of "tough ones" and that's just me putting it mildly. My mom used to say that I was a victim of the "Funk Curse" (my maiden last name, as if the name alone wasn't bad enough, there is a curse to go with it lmao). I'm not sure what all this particular "curse" entails, but I surmized that it must be associated with bad luck... cuz if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all, and that's the truth! I could run down a list of examples that would fill this thread and still not even scratch the surface! I hate a lot of things myself and quite frankly it's because I'm jaded. People can be real a$$hats, super scummy, some of them are so scummy that they make me feel like praying to a god I don't believe in for an armageddon that's never going to happen.

Look, shizz sucks sometimes, and by sometimes I mean A LOT of the time! But here's the rub, the only way off this crazy ride is to end it yourself or spend your life making everyone else miserable while you're waiting for it to end... which in turn only increases your misery ten fold! My best advice is this: buck up buttercup, everybody's got something.The only thing that makes you special in this whole entire world is overcoming it, spitting in the face of adversity and proclaiming (LOUDLY) "I will be better than that!"

You can do it, I did it, so you can absolutely do it! And hey, if you ever need to just vent, please feel free to U2U me. I'm no Sage, but I can at least listen and bounce ideas/rants/experiences back and forth.

edit on 30-12-2013 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

introspectionist

bigfatfurrytexan

Char-Lee

Well adjusted and intelligent people don't typically end up working for minimum wage. Just sayin.
I think that's quite simplistic. Why was Jesus a carpenter? Why is it easier for a camel to go through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven? I agree with Socrates who thinks that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance.

I am a 40 year old man that walked that path of the bohemian for the first 25 years of my life. I eschewed "materialism" and embraced a simple life. It sucked. I found myself surrounded by dullards who were more interested in getting their rocks off than finding a deeper discussion with merit and meaning. I even tried to play along, and got myself into all manner of body pollutants.

Let me ask you...are you happy with where you are in life? You don't seem to be. So why are you trying to walk in the footsteps of the minimalist? Do you say what you say because it makes you feel better? You don't need that which you currently don't have? Do you really believe that? Because it doesn't sound like it is making you happy.

It isn't about making money. I am not wealthy, nor am I affluant. But I am very enriched and rewarded by the work I do. I get to take on challenges that push me to my limits, and help me establish new limits. THAT is what its all about. At least, to me it is.

But I found my groove by takng my journey. And my journey still hasn't ended. It could all go to hell at any moment. Or it may continue to be amazing. Who knows.

Regardless, in the real world (away from centuries dead philosophers), finding success in your endeavors is rewarding and makes life much more bearable.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This thread is full of finger pointing and accusations. Let the one with the least SIN cast the next stone, and hopefully at someone else not me.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I guess i have none, since i don't believe in it.
I try to collect it, but it falls right through the fabric of my pockets.....

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Learn to manage and control your hate my young friend, otherwise it can slowly destroy your life. There was a time when hate kept a Man / Women alive. These days though, it does more bad than good.

Nevertheless, we all have it inside us. Try to look for the good in people. I do understand that these days that is more difficult now more than ever. Best wishes, and good luck. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

introspectionist
What is depression really? Maybe it's a spiritual thing?

One quote below says that depression is "when a person is growing spiritually"...

One thing is sure, depression is clearly NOT what we have been told...

“Psychiatry makes unproven claims that depression, bipolar illness, anxiety, alcoholism and a host of other disorders are in fact primarily biologic and probably genetic in origin…This kind of faith in science and progress is staggering, not to mention naïve and perhaps delusional.” — Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist Source

Depression results in life when a person is growing spiritually. It doesn’t feel that way when you are in it, but the end result can often be excellent as a person moves ahead in their life. This “mid life crisis” freefall leads one to the “dark night of the soul” experience.

If a person goes through the dark night of the soul experience and comes out the other side, they can transcend self and experience God’s Love first hand. This results in an inner peace and a freedom from the downward spiral. Just as focusing on self identity gets a person out of dependency depression, focusing on God through prayer gets one out of a loss of self identity depression. This process is not just theory, it is real and experiential.

How demons create depression, fear, disease...the remedy!

But as a result of what he went through, he finally snapped. He lost his ability to function as a human. So they put him into the Delaware State Institution for the Insane, and they decided the only thing they could do was an electronic lobotomy. That means he would be confined to being about a three-year-old for the rest of his life. But two days before the lobotomy, a courageous man shares the Gospel with him and Gary Whetstone said a prayer of salvation. He didn’t understand what he was doing, but all of a sudden after that prayer, he was in his right mind.

There’s an insidious enemy that most people have. Some haven’t even identified this enemy, and this enemy is called fear. It’s stopping you from achieving your destiny. It is stopping you from selling out completely to the Kingdom of Heaven. It’s stopping you from having supernatural peace.

John Waller, the famous Christian musician battled with depression for 20 years. During this 20 year battle against hell, that is against the battle of depression, GOD was slowly, every so slowly teaching John exactly what depression is.

After 20+ years of John Waller suffering in this terrible life shattering depression, JESUS showed John clearly that this was a demon of depression whom was tormenting him.

Now I know that probably 90% of Christianity thinks that depression is a medical problem, but I am here to tell you that you are wrong! Depression is an extremely powerful demon that once again if left UN checked, can ruin lives, families and careers too! GOD taught John Waller that if would stop thinking bad thoughts, while stopping all of the depressing thoughts too, that the demons would go away!

Chris Spanbauer had a wife that was literally insane. His wife Christine would chase after cars like a wild animal. She was extremely demonized and even her children would not leave her alone with the grandchildren. Chris prayed in tongues for Christine many years until his wife was totally healed. At the time of her healing, demons left her body.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think you are half troll, and half serious. I have thought about a lot of things just as you have, and it drove me crazy.

My advice, if you even deserve it, just let the world be. You are not a chosen one, you arent any more special than anyone else. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will not lead any revolution, change the world or harbor all the worlds animals.

I once had thoughts that we were all tricked, and the immage of jesus is really the immage of the devil, and that it all tied into the book of revelations. en.wikipedia.org...(Revelation)#Image_of_the_beast

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

"if you even deserve it" "you are not chosen" "you will not lead a revolution" bla bla bla

did I say I'll lead a revolution?

My comment to you, if you even deserve it, is that you don't understand chit.
edit on 581231Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:58:25 -0600201425pAmerica/Chicago2013-12-31T08:58:25-06:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Oh I dont? I'm sure I do.

Your useless thread here proves that. You are incoherent, self centered and immodest.
You not only insulted everyone here, then you made an a$$ out of yourself. You should be abashed at your behaviour.

I know you hate everyone, and bla bla bla. Poor you. I bet you dont have one friend, and you can say up and down that "You dont care" and "Im better than you", that wont change the fact, deep down, past the all the hugs daddy didnt give you, and how mommy negleted you, you still care.

Why else would you make a thread like this? For fun, just to see the comments? Very useless indeed.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Tylerdurden1

Oh I dont? I'm sure I do.

Your useless thread here proves that. You are incoherent, self centered and immodest.
You not only insulted everyone here, then you made an a$$ out of yourself. You should be abashed at your behaviour.

I know you hate everyone, and bla bla bla. Poor you. I bet you dont have one friend, and you can say up and down that "You dont care" and "Im better than you", that wont change the fact, deep down, past the all the hugs daddy didnt give you, and how mommy negleted you, you still care.

Why else would you make a thread like this? For fun, just to see the comments? Very useless indeed.
And you're proving you don't understand chit and that you are an a-hole too. Otherwise you wouldn't be offended and retaliate. So who are you to judge me? You are just the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Funny thing is that poor people mostly hate what they wanted to love if they could.
Anger is a poison. One of three poisons according to buddhism together with greed and ignorance. Simple chemical disbalance in body (brain) can cause negative thoughts and negative thoughts can deepen chemical disbalance.
It may be our animal lower brain and instinct of self-preservation turning depression into something more "useful" than sadness.
I would suggest especially C. indica, yellow Gentian root, Vervain, Valerian, Burdock Root etc. as a auxiliary treatment.
If you don't like life remember to not reproduce, in your words don't faq., don't eat meat, onion and garlic, live holy life as a monk or something instead of waiting for death. Of course this place is a bad joke. It will treat you as an animal when you live like an animal.
When you are just a poor animal, one of many, your love would be feigned anyway.
Only after you conquer this world you will be high enough to really love it and feel compassion.

edit on 31/12/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ

Only after you conquer this world you will be high enough to really love it and feel compassion.
Your post was a mix of good and chit. This part for example was chit.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Never said I wasnt. You just think your chit dont stink, and need to chill out with calling everyone here stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join