It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate everything

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

introspectionist

PapagiorgioCZ

Only after you conquer this world you will be high enough to really love it and feel compassion.
Your post was a mix of good and chit. This part for example was chit.

It was the best part

What about this: You can feel love and compassion to a street dirty freezing cat but if you were a street mouse you would only be able to feel fear and aversion. It depends on circumstances.
I understand. I'm feeling this way everytime between jobs. Without financial stress I feel good so it's an illusion. Hate is useless and it harms primarily your body.
Try to hate God. Make Him responsible for your frustrating existence and it will become a yoga. Maybe it will transform into love after some time.
Ever tried isochronic anger relief? link
Do you use to have headaches when the heat reaches the head? I do. I hate when it happens

edit on 31/12/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

embraced a simple life. It sucked.

trying to walk in the footsteps of the minimalist?

It isn't about making money.

?? huh
So you see people who believe in a simple non materialistic life as a bunch of screw up drug retards?

I have been rich and had the big business. We enjoy a simple life and we don't need a bunch of material garbage from China to be happy.

The simple life does not suck...the life of mooching off others might or stealing from others for a life of drugs and sleep.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I don't know you.... but I love you!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

embraced a simple life. It sucked.

trying to walk in the footsteps of the minimalist?

It isn't about making money.

?? huh
So you see people who believe in a simple non materialistic life as a bunch of screw up drug retards?

I have been rich and had the big business. We enjoy a simple life and we don't need a bunch of material garbage from China to be happy.

The simple life does not suck...the life of mooching off others might or stealing from others for a life of drugs and sleep.

Are you really going to put words in my mouth so you can take to your soap box?

What you are calling "the simple life" is likely not that simple. I guess its all perspective.

I think if you read what I wrote in context to what I responded to, it may make it a bit clearer (and could have saved you a post)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Bi-polar depression is crazy.

Thank you for your input
, you damn ingrate

LOLOLOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join