It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate everything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Indifference is worse than hatred. At least hatred requires recognition.
edit on 27-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I am hearing you, I think I understand. I think you are saying...
I love everything and I love everyone, but it is all to painful because no one I love has shown me any love or interest.(they don't like me)

Most of my life passed without a word like love. My mother never said she even liked me and she never touched me at all that I remember growing up. By the time i have memories i was caring for myself.

The world is to painful for those of us who are sensitive and very loving, it is all to ugly and our only defense is to "hate everything". I say those words often, but I know what I mean and I would not doubt if you do also.

I have wanted to die often since the age of 11 but I am still plugging on and i will finish this in case there is a reason for all the suffering that I am unaware of.

Edit to add my husband of 20 years now does love me and shows me great affection all the time.
edit on 27-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm 29 and I have been hating everything for as long as I can remember

hate everyone and everything

have nothing to live for

Your completely sane. The world has rolled you, and given you nothing at all. Would a sane person be happy about that?
With people don't waste your energy hating them. The world is full if little emperors and A/holes, always has been and always will be.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I have wanted to die often since the age of 11 but I am still plugging on and i will finish this in case there is a reason for all the suffering that I am unaware of.

If you have hit middle age you may as well keep pluggin you past the half way mark in the race, the rest of the race should be down hill. So no one loves you it could be worse you could be stuck in the middle of the Sudan.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Rikku

Indifference is worse than hatred. At least hatred requires recognition.
edit on 27-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Hatred means you care. At least some.

Indifference means you really do care less.

I am not sure one is better than the other, unless we are trying to achieve a specific goal. On the whole....indifference is likely the best way to "opt out" of life while still doing your time here. At least, that is what Gautama seemed to believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

If you have hit middle age you may as well keep pluggin you past the half way mark in the race, the rest of the race should be down hill. So no one loves you it could be worse you could be stuck in the middle of the Sudan.

The world is one big popularity contest, like ATS some people get stars and flags even for garbage and some get none no matter what they do. But you're right might as well keep plugin and forget about why you bother.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The world is one big popularity contest, like ATS some people get stars and flags even for garbage and some get none no matter what they do. But you're right might as well keep plugin and forget about why you bother.

Do you think if you were a made a hot looking lady that your popularity level would sky rocket? Is the world that superficial?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What I see is that if you hate everything (that would include all of us and ATS...you wouldnt have just come on here to yell at us all. Your'e here because...like it or not..."hate-everything-or-not"...you deep down really DO care. And I dont think at all that you hate everything.

Ever heard the phrase "self-affirming"/ Or "affirmation"? It comes to mean you are what you think most. Keep saying negative things and that becomes that. Really positive things said can bring about positive reactions. Negative affirmations said over and over? Well...it'll stay that way for you.

Search out Saturday Night Live on YouTube for "Stuart Smalley's Daily Affirmations" A hilariously poigant example.

Stuart, everyday while looking at himself in the mirror: "Im GOOD enough, Im SMART enough...and DOG-Gone it! People LIKE me!"

Again I seem to keep quoting the Beatles lyrics: "...in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make". Love is all around and where you find it. And if you look hard enough, and ease up on yourself and negativity...believe me. Love may even find you.

Peace MS

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It seems you know what you must do then!

Start liking something, or find a new pastime.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Again I seem to keep quoting the Beatles lyrics: "...in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make". Love is all around and where you find it. And if you look hard enough, and ease up on yourself and negativity...believe me. Love may even find you.

I have a feeling the OP hates the Beatles their lyrics are insipid at times.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Stick around, s#it just gets weirder dude.

www.dailystrength.org...

Try this place, it has a journal you can write in and you might find some people who feel the same way and they might be able to help.

I was there for a while, it did help me though some tough times.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I as well Athlon...The Beatles always had a way to get through to us all...hopefully and eventually, even him...

I have to at least try to get him to see love is all around us, and that it begins with loving oneself.

Thanks MS

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Do you think if you were a made a hot looking lady that your popularity level would sky rocket? Is the world that superficial?

It is more than that, I have always been considered beautiful. I had (less perfect 50's now) the perfect body thick auburn hair (now at my ankles still thick still auburn) used to be more stylish lengths, green eyes and high IQ...it is not about these things.

I can't play the game I WON"T, I don't speak to please, I tell the truth and if I feel something I say so and not say I feel something else.

I don't follow anything or anyone...that is enough right there. Respect seems to come from all the wrong things IMO.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hair down to ankles, is this about getting old and no longer fitting into youth culture? What is really the crux of this feeling?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So... either you have the saddest little story as a life, or you are just hideously boring. I mean, who spends the lions share of thirty years never having loved a single soul, never having enjoyed a single moment, never having had an interest which they could invest even the smallest bit of love?

Utter rot, either you are lying which would be unacceptable behaviour to say the least, telling the truth (which would make you a down trodden street urchin from the victorian period), or you are suffering from some sort of psychological disorder which makes you incapable of appreciating the important people in your life. Which ever it is, if you really have nothing to live for, is it really necessary to bring everyone else down with you?

Let me allow you into a little secret. I had a GREAT day today. Do you want to know what I got up to? Absolutely nothing. Not a damn thing. I rested on the couch, because I have a cold. Now, anyone who has read my post history knows, that I like to be up and about, doing things. Around these parts, they call it getting the baby bathed, but basically, I like to be where the action is, because otherwise life gets tedious. I was not in my element today. But even with a sinus cavity that felt like it was full of concrete, and a head full of cotton wool dipped in sedatives, I still managed to enjoy something about my day.

Now, you have an internet connection, and that means that no matter what measure you apply to your life, you are having a better day than two thirds of the planet on any given day of the week. Unless you had to walk forty miles to get a drink of water, and ten miles to by the crappiest food you could possibly think of, the chances are that actually, you had a pretty good day today, a fairly decent Christmas all things considered, and that things could be worse, so sack up and enjoy yourself.

Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

you should know. if you type more than one paragraph. no one reads it.

ps. i hate you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

introspectionist
I'm 29 and I have been hating everything for as long as I can remember

hate everyone and everything

have nothing to live for

There is a reason you hate everything and everyone. If you care to go into some details, perhaps we can be more helpful.

I know that life can be cruel and unfair, chaotic and even frigtening at times. I know there are some lousy, mean, selfish, obnoxious and arrogant people out there, but...There will always be good things and good people in the world, inspite of all the crap. Seek them out.

You are never alone in your suffering. And please, do NOT do anything foolish. Call a suicide prevention hotline if it gets that bad, or send me a private message and I will do what I can.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
if there's anything I've learned in this life and on this forum it's that people are fuking stupid

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Lol well you have just killed yourself on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join