It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Yeah that very real threat to humanity is just digital man.. like avatard......

Seriously where the hell was X-COM anyway..
they should have splattered and/or tasered it years ago but NOoooooo...they don't want to give me a job....
edit on 10-12-2013 by DayKnightmare because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2013 by DayKnightmare because: no reson

edit on 10-12-2013 by DayKnightmare because: kjgkg

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

doorhandle
Maybe I should start a thread asking if Avatar is real or fake, as that has awesome cgi

Remember this?

Lots of people still thought it was real after being conclusively shown to be faked.

*Sobs uncontrollably*

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
OK - I see the owner of ATS has chimed in on this, so I will be as succinct as possible in posting what I saw.

To begin - one of the first posts I made upon joining ATS (you'll need to scroll down a bit):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will say straight off, that - as I posted in the thread referenced above - I have both seen and experienced 'creatures' like those revealed in the OP's video first-hand.

How to go further without coming across as...???

Screw it.

I *SAW* something VERY much like what is in that video, first-hand.

This thing may be astral in origin and may present itself here in 3D as an extenuated/attenuated/alternative etc. version of what it actually *IS* in this reality. It may present as far more or much differently in its own, 'home' dimensional existence.

To represent what I saw/experienced previously that made me think that this thing MAY be real (and please note, I am after the TRUTH of what IS and if I see proof that I am wrong, I will be open and accepting!!):

- for years, I experienced horrific dreams where I would be present in some room, then all of a sudden the lights would go out and I would find myself unable to find the light, be frightened, and feel an oppressive presence and FEAR...

- or, I would dream of being in a situation where there were overwhelming forces, such as a tsunami bearing down on me or I'm surrounded by starving animals such as lions, tigers, and bears and this overwhelming force is there too...

- or, I would be in an in-between state of consciousness and see this black 'mass' before me while in a semi-dream state/somewhat awake (with a ball game playing on the radio in 'real time' that I would remember, so I was truly 'THERE' in some manner to remember) and it felt like something/someone was there in not a good way...

Whatever this was, it seemed to apply itself to the dream state of an individual and make its target feel helpless and ineffectual, and it fed off the emotions that it created...and:

IT APPEARED TO ME MUCH AS IT SEEMED IN THIS VIDEO.

I wrote how after I caught it affecting me, and awoke to it and banished it, how it seemed to 'crawl away' in some strange manner, like 'frame dragging'...at the time I wrote that, I had no idea what it meant, it just made sense to me, but after seeing the OP's video, it makes TOTAL sense!! When I awoke to see this 'thing' before me, it made its escape through my window and what I saw was its exaggerated limbs going back out of my room!!

All right, I wrote what I thought of my own experiences and what anyone thinks of them I am OK with whatever they think. All I ask is, please be open to what others may also see and experience, and be aware that there may be far more to reality than the three/four dimensions than we see objectively!

Anyway: If anyone who reads this *ever* has dreams that seem out of the ordinary, do NOT be afraid of calling for help, even if you don't believe in God etc.! What helped me was simply asking for help every night after my horrid dreams, and eventually I faced whatever it was that was ruining my dreams and told it to go away, and it worked!

edit on 10-12-2013 by Varhaard because: changed word tense

edit on 10-12-2013 by Varhaard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Varhaard

Very interesting, thanks for sharing your story! Now, how about a few questions? I take it you don't experience these dreams anymore? When was the last time you had one roughly? Did you have them since you were a child, or did they start when you were a teen or what? Did they just seem to taper off and do you remember any specific event in your life that may have caused that? How large was this creature you experienced and was it completely black? Finally, do you think this entity was actually existent in our reality? For instance, if someone had walked into the room while it was creeping away, would they have been able to see it, or do you think it's something perhaps only you could see, due to it's ethereal nature and/or your intrinsic attunement to it's frequency/vibratory level?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This was put in the HOAX bin based on 'no shadows' , when there are. I know I want it so badly to be fake, CGI, whatever, but I was hoping for a bit more than that. Thought we were supposed to 'Deny Ignorance'

I want the camera person tracked down, dragged on here kicking and screaming, and showing me how they did it.

Anyways, it's still playing on my mind, real or not, as I was lying in bed last night reading, and heard a helicopter close by. Looked out the window, and it was a Police Chopper, searching for someone. What were my first thoughts? 'My God, they've found more!'

Still doing a bit of digging around on the subject though.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The fact that it is a popular internet meme that is itself a proven hoax is enough for me to call it fake. Don't be so gullible people. It should have been grumpy cat. At least he is real.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Pinke
When you look at a better version of the video it gets less and less convincing:

No shadows in line with the bright light source. Hoax.

Thats all you have to say to make it a HOAX and put in the HOAX Forum.
Sorry!...,but poor decision IMHO.

I`m disappointed..really.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wow... A lot happened in less than 24 hours...

Hoax because of "no shadows"?

I'll say like many others here... There IS a shadow,

That excuse sounds like one from the government, you know... "We have to make budgetary cuts, but we are giving ourselves a 20% raise..."

I'm sure glad I am an adult who has the right to talk about any subject I want. Imagine if I was denied that right... oh! wait...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Can someone find a shadow at 43 seconds, exactly when the creature bends its "knee" in a leg lift? That was the point it lost me (not at the 44 second mark, at 43, the bent leg). And, of course, a good CGI would add the faint shadows in the other parts of the video. I first said, way back in the thread, that there were no shadows at all, and have been proven wrong. So basically what we are discussing now is finding the flaws in the CGI, hard to do if it's a master wielding the code and the equipment.

And for those who say it is real, and that it made a one-time appearance seen by one person, I can imagine scientific expeditions being set up and money raised to find, capture, and exhibit the creature. I'd pay to see it!

edit on 10-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Pinke
When you look at a better version of the video it gets less and less convincing:

No shadows in line with the bright light source. Hoax.

I respectfully disagree with this conclusion that it "is" a hoax based on shadows alone. When you view it full screen there absolutely are shadows everywhere from it. And it is possible to 'cover' your shadow by being between the shadow and the videotaping as when a limb is moving, the shadow may not be visible if the body part obscures it momentarily.

Until someone actually does an analysis of the video, or someone comes forth to admit it was CGI, to just label it a hoax and write it off is premature and as is known in statistics possibly a Type I Error - rejecting the 'hypothesis that it is real' when in fact it is. I don't understand CGI programs - but I know they can mimic life itself and can also be detected by those with enough knowledge about them.

And beware of confessions - we all know about Doug and Dave and what their 'confession' did to the real validity of crop circles. They confessed to a couple and stated they'd done them all so most people wrote off all circles when in fact it is impossible for hoaxers to bend the circle stalks without breaking them as occurs in 'genuine ones' and amply documented by Colin Andrews over many years (among other things such as electromagnetic readings; crops not fully growing the next year so vague outlines remain visible).

I would prefer this video is a hoax, but I don't want to rush to judgment based on a quick visual especially for something 'this' weird and creepy.

Is it better to error and be open to it as true until proven otherwise or error and dismiss it as a hoax without sound proof? I think it is better to be open to the possibility it is real until proven otherwise. Is a shame this thread got thrown into the HOAX bin on based on a visual opinion rather than sound evidence. Why not label it HOAX? instead of HOAX... It has not been proven either way - is so far just speculation.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You know, I've been digging around to try to get more info about the video source today (Doesn't help it's Russian), and have come across it being linked to a file called 'station922.mkv' video.

When you Google that file name, a lot comes up, and this video is part of it, along with the other pictures from the other thread about the other stick insect thing. It also seems to imply that messing around with this file does damage to your PC. Still not sure what this means, ans most of these sites are Russian, and I'm doing a lot of Google translating, but here is one translation about it.

Perm Stick insect "Pinocchio " (phantom- 26 -station922). Station922.mkv file is a video lasting 45 seconds. Video recorded with a cell phone camera shows us the view from the windows of a multistory building. On the street late at night , lit only window in the entrance . From the window of a neighboring high-rises protrudes some long prutoobraznaya limb, then the second . They probed the wall and down behind them gets out "body" - a small creature similar to elongated wooden man ; 3 more limbs cling window . Operator commented whisper , in Russian: " Uh, e ! It goes down , it goes down ! " Being incredibly quickly and quietly begins to descend on the windows , pulling and pulling limbs - despite the fact that they seem solid , they grow and shrink , grow into fully and completely grow up : in frames 0:32 - 0 : 34 can be seen up to seven limbs. Creature reaches the ground and decreases becoming like a tall man ( these frames - 0:37 - 0:38 its growth is about 2 meters). It freezes for a second, then the operator says, " #, it has seen me! " Operator takes a step back from the window, then the window appears tentacle creature. , A short scream , and the video ends . After the end of the video system is rebooted . After rebooting the serious problems begin to arise : important system files stop functioning , increasing their size sometimes up to hundreds of megabytes. In the storage of temporary files folders appear random names of files , weighing about 20 MB. Some operating systems refuse to work at all. Reinstalling eliminates the consequences: aware of only one exception. Not counting the ability to download and send the file by any means, it is subject to specific files Constants . This file - one of the few specific video , the scene is able to detect : filmed live in one of the residential areas of Moscow. After investigating the details of shooting agreed not to disclose publicly . The research team found that for forty years in the area missing nine people . The last two incidents really happened in the same night , about a month before the appearance of the file. Researchers sent a report to the state. The next day, the military combed quarter . Witnesses were asked not to disclose the details of the operation , however, appear to be entirely military found nothing. As for the video, the experts suggested that no forgery is not there, however, due to the fact that the video can not be parsed into frames and check with modern technical means , it is impossible to say anything . Video of extremely low quality image is very dark . The very essence (phantom- 26 -station922) nicknamed " Pinocchio ." Apparently, two more people have seen this creature later in Moscow, there are even digital pictures from one of them , first published around November 2010 . Being looks just like video.

Now, when you read that translation, it seems to be describing a different event, but, on some of the sites, the video we have in this OP is being connected to it.

I don't know, it's all weird stuff. Maybe I should just accept it as hoax, and walk away.

But on a different note, whilst digging, found this video that shows how realistic some video projectors can be.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Odd coincidence to report..

I rarely dream however when I do they are fairly vivid.

Tonight, post all this debunking I had three dreams (kept waking up) that ALL went back to the same storyline. Figure I write these down before I entirely forget.

Never had that happened before but not claiming anything just yet - I'm a fairly logical guy.

It played out like a mini series.

1 - Myself and 4 of my closest friends appeared to be in a large Victorian house, it was dark but not creepy dark as there was light shining from the outside. Never had an inkling of fear. In come two entities, a M and F - How i was able to distinguish this I don't know as neither had any features. The M addressed the Ms and the F separated the Fs. We were told telepathically they needed to feed on us however we would be perfectly fine. Cut scene to my dog, a German Sheppard (i dont own a German Sheppard though) not liking what he/she was seeing and ultimately lunging at the F entity in the other room. I run to go see wtf happened and German Sheppard is dead. I wake up confused, but no fear.

2 - I find myself back in the house however this time I'm with my F friend (all other friends are no longer int he dream) and we are all in a room within this dark victorian home. F1 is now afraid because she says she saw them kill the dog. I still sense no fear throughout but tell F1 we have to leave. the M entity walks in the room and seems displeased. Once again he makes us feel what it needs to do an assures us we will be fine and no harm will be done. We object and proceed to leave when the entity gets angry and exhibits a large roar and what appear to be vampire-esque fangs almost lunging at us. I somehow have some sort of sharp object so I drive it through he entities chest. Entity is wounded so myself and F1 run out of the house into woods. Once again wake up with no fear whatsoever.

3 - Same dream, we make it out of the woods and although we cannot see the entity we sense its chase. Here is where something happened that never happened to me before in a dream. Within my dream, I recalled the location from a PREVIOUS dream maybe about 10 yrs ago. I somehow remembered a real dream I had in my already vivid dream state which to me seems odd. Myself and F1 keep running and I recall an apartment building entrance from my dream. Nothing out of the ordinary, simple hire rise with a 6 step wide entrance and a steel glass door. In my dream from yrs back I vividly recall there being a small girl/young woman who motions me in to come here, quick before it comes. Low and behold as im running i look to my right and its the same door I KNEW would be there, with a woman motioning me into the building. End dream.

Once again, I'm a fairly logical person. Not saying I was visited or anything of the sort. Logical assumption tells me I was working on the debunking prior to bed and happened to enter a vivid dream with whatever was on my mind prior to sleep.

What I find odd is...

A) Three vivid dream all entering the same world/sequence
B) Felt literally NO fear throughout - For what was suppose to be a nightmare I never felt scared but almost vengeful and with a chip on my shoulder.
C) I never saw the entities faces. Even when it blared teeth at me all I saw where the teeth and heard a roar.
D) Entity communicated telepathically. It literally put what it wanted to communicate in your heard. Not forming the thoughts but almost sending/broadcasting them. Humans in the dream still spoke.
E) I recalled and recognized an actual dream I had from many yrs ago within my current dream state, never happened before.

Cool experience none the less.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

It would be nice if there was another forum option besides the hoax bin forum for these sort of topics.

I want the camera person tracked down, dragged on here kicking and screaming, and showing me how they did it.

Exactly

although I don't believe it is real, what's the harm?
edit on 083131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Wow! Your dreams beat mine hands down. Last night I dreamt my teeth fell out!

reply to post by Stormdancer777

We can't help being an inquisitive little bunch.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately, when it comes to 30 foot long aliens climbing around urban areas and only being seen by one person; the burden of proof is on the believers.

Did the video taker make an emergency call?
Did the video maker not go and knock on the doors of the people in the flats he filmed?
Does he need anonimity to protect him from the stick mans friends?
Did he not investigate the site for any remnants of physical evidence?

It just doesnt add up and until at least one piece of corroborative evidence is provided; anything anonymously posted on Youtube should be treated as a hoax whilst CGI exists.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

We can't help being an inquisitive little bunch.

exactly, it was a fun topic, and whats wrong with some fantasy once and a while.

edit on 083131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Did the video taker make an emergency call?

ha,

Now that would be a fun call to listen to.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did a little bit more creeping on the person (GeZiOnex) who originally posted this video.

He claims: I collect the most amazing and unique videos from around the world. About paranormal, ufo and other mysterious things.
Я собираю самые удивительные и уникальные видео со всего света.

He only has two favorites, one seems fake and one shows off animation

www.youtube.com...

subscribes to a member named safetyhammer who specializes in "Animation and visual effects. Always sketches, sometimes comedy."

www.youtube.com...

Inclined to say CGI at this point.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

good job.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

THX for your Support !!!
2e.

new topics