It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
O.K. another night..is it a Hoax or not?. and.......yes the site-owner is also with us. good god!!
will he completely close the thread???...., who knows?

edit on 11/12/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by Jukiodone

Did the video taker make an emergency call?

ha,

Now that would be a fun call to listen to.

Oh no lol, now I have visions of a cliche'd exaggerated Russian accented man, aka Chekov from Stat Trek, on the phone...

"OMG help I zee a giant zpider zlender man zorta ving on zee roof, vvvvat zal I do captain? Zit even haaas zadows!"
edit on 1120132013Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:27:17 -060012am1211WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Varhaard

Stress, anger and all of those negative emotions/thoughts will push you into the lower astral where you can meet all sorts of nasty entities that can read your mind and play on your fears so they can drink your energy.

Adversely, thoughts of pure joy before sleep will elevate you to the higher dimensions where you can meet benevolent et's.

Remember in those dimensions that there is nothing to fear but fear itself and we are the most powerful things to exist..creating with pure thought. Kinda like mini gods. The nasties get a kick out of 'scaring gods' and live off the fear energy, so remember to hold your ground and imagine giving them love or turning them into a fluffy bunny..or if they really persist then imagine dispersing their atoms across the multiverse.

Protection: very important and very easy. Imagine before sleep, wrapping yourself in light. Imagine it being so bright it hurts your eyes to look at it. This will power up your astral body and make you stronger when you go out of body every night.

A good source of information is Rich2150x on youtube.

Most entities communicate by telepathy, so if you come across stick man or any other for that instance and you do not welcome their presence then communicate in no uncertain terms that they are not welcome and you wish them to leave (in your mind, not spoken). If all that fails, get angry. That is the last thing they want from us.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord
A simple Google search of SlenderMan 3D Model download brings up lots of returns. Here's a free one: dimelotu.deviantart.com...

Respectfully, again.

Eh.. doesn't really look the same to me. The figure in the vid seems to be completely dark/black --the model you linked to doesn't quite match to my eyes: even with the added "tentacle things" here-
LINK to pic, it doesn't match, with the one in the vid. The creature/alien thingy in the vid is much skinnier, and only has four limbs.. right?

Or am I completely off the mark? I KNOW I'm no graphics expert... but really, the model doesn't look the same.

I guess the scifi nerd in me just wants it to be real, scary as it is.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Im not trying to be haughty or anything, but did that seriously look real to anyone or was it based in wishful thinking? I mean for me it was obviously not genuine and unnatural... even though it would be amazing to me to capture something "other" on film. I truly believe in these possibilities.. but this was really poorly done in my opinion and not remotely realistic... shadows or not.

Serious question.. why did some think it WAS real? I mean what about it, its movements, etc made it real to you? Im NOT mocking or anything, Im truly interested as to why.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Advantage
Im not trying to be haughty or anything, but did that seriously look real to anyone or was it based in wishful thinking? I mean for me it was obviously not genuine and unnatural... even though it would be amazing to me to capture something "other" on film. I truly believe in these possibilities.. but this was really poorly done in my opinion and not remotely realistic... shadows or not.

Serious question.. why did some think it WAS real? I mean what about it, its movements, etc made it real to you? Im NOT mocking or anything, Im truly interested as to why.

Our brains are probably wired, from our time living in the sea, to "big things with long arms" that will eat us if we don't swim away quickly quickly quickly, and when we saw the long armed creature on (and compared to) the size scale of the apartment building we have an involuntary reaction to run. All of that, the arms, the size scale, the menace, would scare both our ancestorial brain segments as well as us, the urban creatures that humans have become.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Aleister

Advantage

Our brains are probably wired, from our time living in the sea, to "big things with long arms" that will eat us if we don't swim away quickly quickly quickly, and when we saw the long armed creature on (and compared to) the size scale of the apartment building we have an involuntary reaction to run. All of that, the arms, the size scale, the menace, would scare both our ancestorial brain segments as well as us, the urban creatures that humans have become.

Wow.. interesting response and something to think about!!
I must have evolved elsewhere in different conditions. LOL! If I see something weird.. I honestly stalk it and not run or film it... and thats been my response in the past. I didnt feel any threat, menace, or anything from that video whatsoever personally. It looked rather pathetic and comical.. all gangly and strange on the side of a building. Then again, as a hobby I breed exotic arachnids for fun and profit. LOL!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

My answer to your question will be really simple; Remember the Norway Spiral?

When I first saw the pictures of it, my reaction was; " How stupid to use a photoshop filter and try to pass it as a real event... "

Boy, was I ever wrong... lol

Now I rather take a little more time, and I need more than " It is not because I said so. " I just need a bit more. But something irrefutably convincing. lol

And it's fun, anyways. Or we would be elsewhere, no?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
reply to post by Advantage

My answer to your question will be really simple; Remember the Norway Spiral?

When I first saw the pictures of it, my reaction was; " How stupid to use a photoshop filter and try to pass it as a real event... "

Boy, was I ever wrong... lol

Now I rather take a little more time, and I need more than " It is not because I said so. " I just need a bit more. But something irrefutably convincing. lol

And it's fun, anyways. Or we would be elsewhere, no?

I get you

With the spiral... I felt it was real immediately, but waited for those with more knowledge on these things to weigh in for real confirmation. I just mean this particular slenderman looking thing.. it seemed immediately false. Just for me i guess! I was just curious about what in particular made this one so convincing to some and thought maybe I was missing something.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sunspark
Eh.. doesn't really look the same to me. The figure in the vid seems to be completely dark/black --the model you linked to doesn't quite match to my eyes:

The example 3D model was to illustrate one of hundreds available, most for free download, some with NERBS and/or bones (helpful for animating). Anyone with the software to use such freely available 3D models can easily modify attributes including color, limb-size, etc. Then simply animate it against a plane representing that of the building, add a light source, render it out, then overlay it on the video with any one of dozens of video editing software, including free online tools.

Or you can believe in the incredible implausibility of a very-thin very-large elastic creature, that defies all physiology common sense, and is able to hold its weight on a small windowsill with a narrow elastic tendril… and doing so without breaking the small windowsill under its weight or having any other eye-witnesses as it slowly progresses down the side of a building in direct light in a well-lit apartment complex.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

While looking at the video I can't help but think that it's probably someone doing 3d projection mapping from the street level that is being shot from an apartment window.

Examples of this new medium can be found below:

Regular CGI is so yesterday.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Um, okay, thanks for the info. But I guess I'll just keep believing in the implausible until the guy 'fesses up. (;

Crazy, I know.

Hey, you know, if he does? I can breathe a sigh of relief! o_O

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord
A simple Google search of SlenderMan 3D Model download brings up lots of returns. Here's a free one: dimelotu.deviantart.com...

Yes but which came first the creature or it's sculptures and other appearances.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Very unreal movement of its legs. Legs are finding the cracks between panels like climbing holds without looking.
You can see it in the moment it climbs around the corner. Not real.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Sunspark

Um, okay, thanks for the info. But I guess I'll just keep believing in the implausible until the guy 'fesses up. (;

Crazy, I know.

Hey, you know, if he does? I can breathe a sigh of relief! o_O

You are far from crazy...those are your eyes and yours alone.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

With all due respect...
Just because you posted an example of what it "could" be doesn't mean that's what it is....and from what I've seen so far , this vid has not been debunked or proven a hoax..so why is this in the hoax bin??

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

beatbox
o why is this in the hoax bin??

Because it's a hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Or you can believe in the incredible implausibility of a very-thin very-large elastic creature, that defies all physiology common sense, and is able to hold its weight on a small windowsill with a narrow elastic tendril… and doing so without breaking the small windowsill under its weight or having any other eye-witnesses as it slowly progresses down the side of a building in direct light in a well-lit apartment complex.

How do you know it's weight? Because it looks big? Compare an iPhone to a party balloon. Which is bigger? The balloon. Which is heavier? The iPhone. Not sure just because you see something is big, you can presume it's weight is heavy. The way that 'thing' looks to be maneuvering, there aren't that many bones, if any, in it, which would cancel out a lot of weight.

And the eye-witnesses? Who knows what is opposite that side of the building where the 'thing' is, apart from the one that is being filmed from. It could be miles of fields. No-one to see it.

Without more details of the location and supposed incident, there are still questions to be answered to verify a hoax or not.

I know, I know, I keep banging on about it, but it's bugging me.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Starfish.
Miniature with starfish out of water.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

beatbox

You are far from crazy...those are your eyes and yours alone.

Thank you

What was it the White Queen said? "She could believe six impossible things before breakfast"? I'm a bit like that

Anyway--on topic:

Still waiting for the 'fessing up... so far I haven't seen anything during a Google search. I did find this though:

Slenderman sightings have been reported for hundreds (possibly even thousands) of years, descriptions of which appear similar to early depictions of Spring-Heeled Jack or ancient descriptions of vampire beings (who like the creature in the video, used light and shadow to hide their movements). But alas, a combination of purposeful hoaxing and sketchy sources make the origin of these stick-like creatures difficult to pinpoint.
from HERE

So, I don't know. I guess it's hard to say, but I have to tell you, that if sightings have been reported for YEARS about similar creatures? Makes it just plain scary(and fascinating all at the same time). Even if there ARE hoaxers. I say this particular vid shouldn't be dismissed so casually,YET.

Or, maybe it's, you know:

"Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus."

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join